Hacker Trivia!!

RAIDER said:
When Dr. Hyles preached his prodigal son sermon what names did he give the two boys?

I believe John and Little Bud are the correct answers.  Nice job, Prophet!

Who sang at FBCH on a regular basis with a Ray Heart type of presentation?

RAIDER said:

Many of them through the years.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Many of them through the years.

Mainly through the '80s.

Complete this statement Bro. Hyles told as he reminisced about his mother and bed time at his house as a child. "And thrice I would say it, '____  ______________  _____ _____ ________  ___ ____.'"

Baptist City Holdout said:
Complete this statement Bro. Hyles told as he reminisced about his mother and bed time at his house as a child. "And thrice I would say it, '____  ______________  _____ _____ ________  ___ ____.'"

BCH, if not for rules we are NOTHING!!  All questions are to be in bold print!!!!

I can't quite get it.  Is it something about Jesus loving little Jackie Boy Hyles???

the bible is the word of God.

Also at bedtime, young Jack's mother would hold up an ad from a magazine and little Jack would have to say, " ___________ ______"

Tennessean said:
Also at bedtime, young Jack's mother would hold up an ad from a magazine and little Jack would have to say, " ___________ ______"

Cigarrettes, bad!

Tennessean said:

Southern Baptists: Bad

If I didn't see it didn't happen.

BALAAM said:
the bible is the word of God.

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDER said:

Bob Alter

Who was the first HAC graduate to get hired by Dr. Hyles to work on staff?* 

*I only have this based on this man's personal testimony.

Citadel of Truth said:
Who was the first HAC graduate to get hired by Dr. Hyles to work on staff?* 

Ray Young

*I only have this based on this man's personal testimony.