Hacker Trivia!!

fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
JH called them the "switch bladders" who were they?
Bladders or bladers?
Should have been bladers.............but let's go with bladders if it gets more laughs. LOL

That would be the City Baptist boys!!!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
Bladders or bladers?
Should have been bladers.............but let's go with bladders if it gets more laughs. LOL

Soooo, is my answer correct, Fish?
When no one else knows..........Raider knows.

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
Bladders or bladers?

Soooo, is my answer correct, Fish?
When no one else knows..........Raider knows.

Ahhhh, now I feel better!

fishinnut said:
Where did the staff sit in the old chapel?

We were already in the new chapel when I was there.

fishinnut said:

If I remember correctly there was a section in the front (similar to a choir loft). It you were in the pews it was on the right side and faced the pulpit. In the pews you would see the side of the faculty. A speaker would have to turn all the way to their left to speak to them directly.

LongGone said:
fishinnut said:

If I remember correctly there was a section in the front (similar to a choir loft). It you were in the pews it was on the right side and faced the pulpit. In the pews you would see the side of the faculty. A speaker would have to turn all the way to their left to speak to them directly.
Got it.

Why did Jackie-boy tell the HAC audience that he wanted no laughing during his chapel message?

fishinnut said:
Why did Jackie-boy tell the HAC audience that he wanted no laughing during his chapel message?

You've got me on that one.

Did it involve the Ira Stanphill honorary Doc and one of the Johnny Cash songs he wrote?

There were weight scales in the restrooms (men's & I have no idea about if the same was true of those for the ladies) at HAC.....they were placed there as a result of what?