Hacker Trivia!!

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,189
Reaction score
29
Points
48
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Johnny P could imitate him better than anyone.
 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Johnny P could imitate him better than anyone.
Yes, he could, but not the correct answer.  This was a staff member who sat on the platform in just about every service.
 

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,189
Reaction score
29
Points
48
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Johnny P could imitate him better than anyone.
JJ

Yes, he could, but not the correct answer.  This was a staff member who sat on the platform in just about every service.
 

16KJV11

Active member
Doctor
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
5,190
Reaction score
2
Points
38
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Roy Moffitt?
 

LongGone

Active member
Registered
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
64
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,144
Reaction score
124
Points
63
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)
Good point.

Hmmm.....  So one of the "Staff" that appeared to be male wasn't?  Hence the distinction? 
 

prophet

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
6,699
Reaction score
4
Points
38
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)
There were 10 female staff members on the platform....in the choir section.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

 

Baptist City Holdout

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)
Good point.

Hmmm.....  So one of the "Staff" that appeared to be male wasn't?  Hence the distinction?
After all these years. WOW!!!!!
 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
prophet said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)
There were 10 female staff members on the platform....in the choir section.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
This is correct.
 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
I'm sure my spelling is not correct on this one, but the answer is Brother Auclair.
 

prophet

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
6,699
Reaction score
4
Points
38
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
I'm sure my spelling is not correct on this one, but the answer is Brother Auclair.
Correct, spelling too!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
I'm sure my spelling is not correct on this one, but the answer is Brother Auclair.
Correct, spelling too!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
This might qualify me as being a stinkin' Hacker!
 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
What color suit coats did the guys that gave the tours of FBCH wear?
 

RAIDER

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
8,242
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Baptist City Holdout said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
What color suit coats did the guys that gave the tours of FBCH wear?
Yellow..... Steppin' out on faith with this one.
I knew it was a light color.
That's not enough, Hacker!!
 

Baptist City Holdout

Active member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
13
Points
38
RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
What color suit coats did the guys that gave the tours of FBCH wear?
Yellow..... Steppin' out on faith with this one.
I knew it was a light color.
That's not enough, Hacker!!
I realized a long time ago, it's whatever you say the color of the suit is!
 

Teri in NC

Active member
Registered
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Age
34
Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
What color suit coats did the guys that gave the tours of FBCH wear?
Yellow..... Steppin' out on faith with this one.
I knew it was a light color.
That's not enough, Hacker!!
I realized a long time ago, it's whatever you say the color of the suit is!
Good one, Roach.
 
Top