Hacker Trivia!!

RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?
Johnny P could imitate him better than anyone.

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?

Yes, he could, but not the correct answer.  This was a staff member who sat on the platform in just about every service.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
JJ

Yes, he could, but not the correct answer.  This was a staff member who sat on the platform in just about every service.

RAIDER said:
Roy Moffitt?

RAIDER said:

Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)

LongGone said:
RAIDER said:

Isn't male and staff redundant when referring to male staff member on the platform :)

Good point.

Hmmm.....  So one of the "Staff" that appeared to be male wasn't?  Hence the distinction? 

LongGone said:
RAIDER said:

There were 10 female staff members on the platform....in the choir section.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Twisted said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:

Good point.

Hmmm.....  So one of the "Staff" that appeared to be male wasn't?  Hence the distinction?

After all these years. WOW!!!!!

prophet said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:

There were 10 female staff members on the platform....in the choir section.

This is correct.

RAIDER said:

I'm sure my spelling is not correct on this one, but the answer is Brother Auclair.

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

I'm sure my spelling is not correct on this one, but the answer is Brother Auclair.
Correct, spelling too!

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

Correct, spelling too!

This might qualify me as being a stinkin' Hacker!

What color suit coats did the guys that gave the tours of FBCH wear?

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:

Yellow..... Steppin' out on faith with this one.

I knew it was a light color.

That's not enough, Hacker!!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

I realized a long time ago, it's whatever you say the color of the suit is!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

I realized a long time ago, it's whatever you say the color of the suit is!

Good one, Roach.