Hacker Trivia!!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Today I took a pic of a super colorful sunrise. I was reminded that "the sun comes up gradually."

I've actually used that line a time or two.  :)
[/quote

Who was the staff member, actually administrative staff member,  that was kidded for not knowing that the sun came up gradually?

The "You might be a Hacker if......" thread has its roots on the old FFF.  Who was the poster that began abbreviating the title to "YMBAH if..."?

RAIDER said:
The "You might be a Hacker if......" thread has its roots on the old FFF.  Who was the poster that began abbreviating the title to "YMBAH if..."?

Come on, Hacker Nation!  Let's get this one!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

You?

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

You?

I wish I could claim it, but no.

RAIDER said:

BCH?

fishinnut said:
Today I took a pic of a super colorful sunrise. I was reminded that "the sun comes up gradually."

Who said that?  I am clueless.  If it was in Church Ed, I'm not clueless. I am female.

Teri in NC said:
fishinnut said:

Who said that?  I am clueless.  If it was in Church Ed, I'm not clueless. I am female.
JH..............many times & often.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

BCH?

You are correct, Teri!!  Please reward yourself with a King Size Snicker bar!!!!

Baptist City Holdout said:
While bus calling, what are you to walk through the door apologizing for?

It may be a few days, but I will check back in for the correct answer.

Welllllllll, we're waiting!

fishinnut said:
What was it that JH said he did not believe in but was afraid of?

Truth?

Ghosts

They can't hurt you but they can dead sure make you hurt yourself.

sword said:
Ghosts

They can't hurt you but they can dead sure make you hurt yourself.

I've never been prouder of you!

In the late '70s - the '80s what male staff member on the platform teased with Dr. Hyles the most while he was teaching/preaching?