He kissed orthodoxy goodbye.

Heb. 6:4-6 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame."

What a great opportunity for a serious biblical discussion (kind of a nice experience for the current FFF).

The question before us is has Josh Harris put himself in the position of one of the un-redeemable lost?  This passage means something, and if the article is accurately describing his position he certainly appears to have the characteristics of what is being described here in Hebrews 6. 

Thoughts?

Time will tell. You never know what may be happening. Abram lived a life of sin for decades.

Too bad this man was exalted by many when he was very young.

"And in the last days, there shall be a falling away when men shall author books on dating..."
c4e1e72bfe4209c67962c73b81f101f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anchor said:
Heb. 6:4-6 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame."

What a great opportunity for a serious biblical discussion (kind of a nice experience for the current FFF).

The question before us is has Josh Harris put himself in the position of one of the un-redeemable lost?  This passage means something, and if the article is accurately describing his position he certainly appears to have the characteristics of what is being described here in Hebrews 6. 

Thoughts?
I say, yes, he has and is apostate.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

prophet said:
Anchor said:

Thoughts?

His ex-wife is also from what I've read https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/joshua-harris-wife-shannon-bonne/.  A Christian woman wouldn't agree to separate from her husband under those circumstances. She would allow her husband to leave.

brianb said:
prophet said:
Anchor said:

Thoughts?

His ex-wife is also.  A Christian woman wouldn't agree to separate from her husband under those circumstances. She would allow her husband to leave.
Agreed.
That is crystal clear in Scripture.

Anchor said:

Thoughts?

Since I can't lose my salvation, whoever this passage refers to, it ain't me.  I'll leave it at that.

Looks like Tony Hutson and Larry Brown have a new target in their stand up routine. Brown and Hutson both blasted false teacher Perry Noble when he "resigned".

So it looks like Harris was never saved and divorced his wife and is now a liberal who supports the LBGT's. Jack Hyles would make him feel two feet tall if he ever knew about this.

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Looks like Tony Hutson and Larry Brown have a new target in their stand up routine. Brown and Hutson both blasted false teacher Perry Noble when he "resigned".

So it looks like Harris was never saved and divorced his wife and is now a liberal who supports the LBGT's. Jack Hyles would make him feel two feet tall if he ever knew about this.

I?m so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this....but...Jack Hyles is dead.

Tarheel Baptist said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:

I?m so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this....but...Jack Hyles is dead.
Bro. Hyles faked his death and now lives in Tempe, AZ to mentor Steven Anderson.  They're trying to come up with a name for their new bible college...

HammondCheese said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:

Bro. Hyles faked his death and now lives in Tempe, AZ to mentor Steven Anderson.  They're trying to come up with a name for their new bible college...

Hyles-Anderson II?

Twisted said:
HammondCheese said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:

Hyles-Anderson II?
I was thinking the NHAC...

HammondCheese said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:

Boopsie-Bozo University

Well I guess this makes that Caleb Garraway fellow more qualified than Harris. Not sure about being "world famous" though.

Former 'evangelical' top-selling author Joshua Harris who wrote 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' now marching at Vancouver Gay Pride.

67831648_10214200006649878_3052142835873611776_n.jpg

Twisted said:
Former 'evangelical' top-selling author Joshua Harris who wrote 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' now marching at Vancouver Gay Pride.

I didn't go. Seattle Gay Pride was enough for me.

Twisted said:

If the great Jack Hyles were alive he'd call him all sorts of homophobic slurs. Tony Hutson and Larry Brown are aware of fake Christian Harris and will no doubt put him on full blast. Basically Harris is no different the celebrity "fake" Christians who attended the Billy Graham crusades claiming that Graham saved them then they made a movie or TV appearance cussing or fornicating. Also Harris is just like the "fake" celebrity Christians who appeared on TBN/PTL Club/700 Club or the other fake "christians" who claim false teacher Carl Lentz got them saved (Kevin Durant & Justin Bieber) and then pics online showed Lentz and Bierber getting drunk and swearing. I'm just glad the great Dr. Hyles isn't alive to see this. He's have a 12 part sermon series on "fake Celebrity Christians", "compressors", "the Seeker Sensitive Crowd", and of course those who left the IFB to join Hillsong or false teacher Steven Furtick.

TonyHutsonComedian said:
If the great Jack Hyles were alive he'd call him all sorts of homophobic slurs.... He's have a 12 part sermon series on "fake Celebrity Christians", "compressors", "the Seeker Sensitive Crowd", and of course those who left the IFB to join Hillsong or false teacher Steven Furtick.

Wern?t his own son and son in law, seekers of the young?