If God was truly okay with the destruction of animals for food then why say...

RAIDER said:
Hooper said:
Hmmm. It's  been a very slow process .  Probably  10 years ago I had a real issue with dispensationalism and left the independent Baptist church we attended over the KJV issue and dispensationalism.  Once I saw that the gospel of Paul was different than the gospel of Christ and I understood who the Jews were, that's when it came to me.  It took a while to think through the Bible assimilation process.  Also Reading the Clementine Homilies helped as peter explains to Clement about an error in the Old Testament.  I can go into more detail if you would like?

Would not dispensationalism help answer your question between the Kingdom Gospel and Paul's Gospel?

It would if you ignore the fact that Christ said His gospel of the kingdom would be preached in all the world. There's also the issue of the fact of history, that the nation of Israel did not exist in Israel when Christ came. They never heard His gospel and where unable to reject it. And there's the issue of who is a gentic gentile? Why do we all assume we are all gentiles? What basis is there for it? Pastor Stephen Jones wrote a book called the struggle for the birth wright where he follows the northern ten tribes out of Israel. Roger Norman does a fine job on YouTube tracing the Lost Tribes of Israel. As you learn key historical facts, the meme found in Paul's works doesn't fit. Think hard about Matthew 24:14

Hooper said:
Recovering IFB said:
Hooper said:
How is it faulty if I am able to tell the error from the lie? Would you throw out the entire book of Matthew if one sentence was added? You have the exact same problem that all men have who have not learned to get truth from God. You have made a conscious desicion to trust whatever is written in the Bible. Anyone and everyone has had their hands in those scriptures. They have been changed, added too and deleted from. Constantine had the biggest influence, getting to pick which books would be allowed in and which would be excluded. Until you learn how to use the Holy Spirit to know truth from error, you will be confused and stumbling with bad doctrine. Doctrine like that of Paul.

After the Noahic Covenant when God told men to eat animals, when did God tell us to stop? i"m still waiting for your answer....

God never told man to eat animals. Making the question of its stoppage a Moot point.

Genesis 9 would disagree with at this point....

So, when did God put an end to this?

Hooper said:
There's also the issue of the fact of history, that the nation of Israel did not exist in Israel when Christ came.

To whom was Jesus referring in this passage?
Matthew 15:24
"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Hooper said:
It would if you ignore the fact that Christ said His gospel of the kingdom would be preached in all the world.

Will this not take place at a later date?

RAIDER said:
Hooper said:
It would if you ignore the fact that Christ said His gospel of the kingdom would be preached in all the world.

Will this not take place at a later date?
He's banned.........so expect no answer. Even if they did it would be off-the-wall hogwash.

He would say, ?I have the truth. The Holy Spirit gave it to me.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to look for a Fighting Agnostic forum

FSSL said:
He would say, ?I have the truth. The Holy Spirit gave it to me.?

But Jesus refereed to the very Scriptures that he is denying...Matthew 22 But about the resurrection of the dead--have you not read what God said to you,
He refutes his own argument.....

Well then... ?That is just a pagan addition.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooper said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Hooper said:
Recovering IFB said:
The very fact that you do not worship Him as Lord....

I have never claimed it as such. Stop lying, or maybe you are still a recovering IFB and you just cant help it.

His recovery does seem to be at a snail's pace... :)
Hoop, did you attend Hyles Anderson?

I did indeed. From 93-97, how about you?
#metoo

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk