Interracial Marriage

How about we call you a racist because it's simply a fact, based on the available evidence?
Sorry white guilt liberal, but your race card, like the American Express card, is not accepted here. Your willful white guilt blindness is mind numbing. Your liberal disease has rendered you incapable of seeing the truth right in front of you. How truly sad it must be for you to be so completely disconnected from reality. I absolutely refuse to enable the lawless, morally bankrupt, sense of entitlement "culture" of the blacks in this country based on something that ended a century and a half ago. I am not denying that racism was prevalent in this country through the 1970's but the truth of the matter is that the only thing holding blacks back nowadays is their own hate whitey racism stoked by über racist hate whitey poverty pimps jackson, sharpton and farrakhan, et al. Wake the F up.

I an totally unencumbered by your liberal white guilt. All of my ancestors through my parents were Irish and never owned slaves. In fact the Irish were treated just about as badly in this country around the turn of the 20th century as were the blacks brought over from Africa. So why don't you go back and sit at the card table with the rest of the children and let the adults talk, ok?

Last edited:
No joke: When Nancy and I were engaged at HAC, a well-meaning friend got me aside to tell me that we were out of God's will. He explained that I am Italian and Nancy is Polish, and God forbids inter- racial marriage. We are currently in our 44th year of a successful marriage.

Last edited:
No joke: When Nancy and I were engaged at HAC, a well-meaning friend got me aside to tell me that we were out of Godls will. He explained that I am Italian and Nancy is Polish, and God forbids inter- racial marriage. We are currently in our 44th year of a successful marriage.
You are both Caucasian. Italian and Polish are nationalities not races, they are at most ethnicities. My wife and I are Catholic and Presbyterian and have been married for over 40 years and have two beautiful daughters in their 30's. You are worlds away from white and black interracial marriages. Apples and oranges, regardless of what the Burn, Loot, Murder blacks and white guilt liberals say.

Last edited:
Sorry white guilt liberal,

Wow. That's got to be some kind of record. Wrong twice--in only your first four words.

it's been well over a year since someone decided to join this forum and hang out his ignoramus credentials quite so prominently. Welcome!

You got the first part right, at least. I think we can all agree that you are, indeed, sorry.

I'll leave it to you as an exercise to determine where, in the remaining three words, you made both your errors. What with a retired Fudd degree in microbe ology and all, I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time.

Last edited:
Sorry white guilt liberal, but your race card, like the American Express card, is not accepted here.

Apparently neither is common sense or an accurate rendering of Scripture.

Ever wonder what the bible says about the subject of interracial marriage. It was Isaac who married Rachael who was the daughter of Laban (the Syrian). Moses, a Levite married an Ethiopian(Zipporah) and David the king married the wife of Uriah the (Hittite). All of these mixed marriages were part of the linage of Jesus Christ. Even the one of Rahab the harlot who was of cannanite ancestry. I've written a little e-book about the subject. Still I'd like to hear from others. The ebook is available at: goodbooklets (dot) net
I don't think that the Bible says much about it -- Christians are to marry Christians, but I have not heard any convincing argument against interracial marriage. There may be times and situations in which it may be unwise (for example, if one side of the family is bitterly against it) - you may be letting yourself in for extra stress and heartache, and marriage can be tough enough without it. But I don't know that the Scriptures say anything on the subject.

Putting limits on interracial marriage is kinda saying black lives matter. The dispersion from Babel that isolated language groups resulted in the speciation of the human race. An assimilation of races would erase that. There would be no red, yellow, black or white man.

The logical end of interracial marriage would be the erasure of the black man. So, do black lives really matter?

Last edited:
This is my take on interracial marriages and especially interracial breeding. If you want to call me a racist because it helps you to sleep at night and satisfies your liberal white guilt, go for it. At 63 I have long ago given up caring what others think of me. I speak my mind. If you don't agree with me, well that's your prerogative, move along. If you need, go get some therapy.

Each race is unique, and it is that uniqueness that brings diversity to our planet in myriad different aspects. But when you have interracial breeding that dilutes that uniqueness with half-breeds and with it, it brings other sociological and medical aspects to it as well. I am a retired PhD clinical microbiologist with a Masters in Public Heath so I am more than adequately qualified to bring this point up. Each race and ethic group have genetic diseases unique to that group; SCA (Sickle Cell Anemia), Tay Sachs, Fanconi Syndrome to mention just a few; there are many more. Many are only marginal manageable and some are ultimately fatal. Interbreeding spreads these disease over a much wider demographic so in addition to the sociological aspects, it brings medical aspects to it as well. There are plentiful members of your own race to choose from, can't you find one?
Yep, yer a racist.

Putting limits on interracial marriage is kinda saying black lives matter. The dispersion from Babel that isolated language groups resulted in the speciation of the human race. An assimilation of races would erase that. There would be no red, yellow, black or white man.

The logical end of interracial marriage would be the erasure of the black man. So, do black lives really matter?

Nearly every commercial now days has mixed couples. Peter Ruckman and Jack Hyles would have plenty to say.

Look, folks, there is only one race. I have plenty of acquaintances who are white who have married black people, Indians (not Native American...but ya, some of them, too), Arabs, Japanese, etc. God only created one race...the HUMAN race. Color doesn't matter...it's just pigmentation of the skin. The soul is what matters.

Nearly every commercial now days has mixed couples. Peter Ruckman and Jack Hyles would have plenty to say.
My wife and I have noticed that, not that it bothers us. But, as a meme on FB said, featuring Forrest Gump...."And just like that, there weren't any white people in commercials anymore!" UGH!

Plus nearly every commercial on television has a black family with children in it. A mother and a father which in most cases there is no male father figure in most black homes. Also there are more commercials with gay couples with children and the latest COX commercial airing in Tennessee has a teenage lesbian saying "I wonder if I'll kiss a girl this year".

Just be glad Jack Hyles isn't around to see this. He did predict America was going to hell in 2000.

Just remember, these guys who are attacking you will be the same guys who, in approximately 30 years, will biblically be defending the transgender movement.
In this time of division and political polarization, it's good to see the Stupo-American community getting together to encourage and support one another.

Just remember, these guys who are attacking you will be the same guys who, in approximately 30 years, will biblically be defending the transgender movement.
You really are an idiot...aren't you??? It's not "name calling" if it's true! :)

Brian Houston and Hellsong already do.