Is Commonwealth College in Lexington now HAC south?

It is the goal of CBC to become HAC south.  Plain and simple.  Ain't nobody there gonna deny that.  They instead would take the comment as a compliment.

How about, they feel lead of the Lord to have a Bible College! Just because they are IFB doesnt make them HAC South. I don't fault the guy, but then nether would I send my kids there. :) But I thing very highly of some staff/faculty that do work there!!

What say ye, patriotic?  Is being compared to HAC in the day of the HACker a compliment?

At this particular time...I can not figure out for the life of me why ANYONE would send their kids to HAC.  They have a skeletal staff and faculty with even fewer qualified faculty than ever.  Maybe I am missing something.  What's the draw????  At one time the draw was FBCH and the ability to learn ministry from practical experience.  Now that they have lost all credibility, what's the draw???  This is a serious question.  I truly am curious.

cast.sheep said:
At this particular time...I can not figure out for the life of me why ANYONE would send their kids to HAC.  They have a skeletal staff and faculty with even fewer qualified faculty than ever.  Maybe I am missing something.  What's the draw????  At one time the draw was FBCH and the ability to learn ministry from practical experience.  Now that they have lost all credibility, what's the draw???  This is a serious question.  I truly am curious.

Stuart Mason  :)

cast.sheep said:
One of Stuart's married daughters lives in a college-owned property and her husband isn't on staff.  Another daughter is in nursing school at IU and somehow she is employed at HAC too.  Nepotism at its finest.  He learned very well from his best friend, Jack Schaap.

They are/were good buddies!

Friends with benefits!

Oh wait...I'm on the wrong thread.  This one belongs under the "bitter" thread...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (snort) hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

cast.sheep said:
Friends with benefits!

Oh wait...I'm on the wrong thread.  This one belongs under the "bitter" thread...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (snort) hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He's also got the big title now.  :)

I remember Stuart in College, not impressed

I think the fact that the college is in a motel they bought shows how resourceful they are.

kaba said:

I'm glad were not all judged by how we were in college.

We have a matured some since our college days. I suspect you have as well.

cast.sheep said:

Some pastors still refer 100% of their young people to their Alma Mater regardless of the young persons individual situation.

How else would some pastors still have dozens of there young people attending one specific school or another.

This goes on with BJ, Pensicola, LU as well as HAC.

cast.sheep said:
One of Stuart's married daughters lives in a college-owned property and her husband isn't on staff.  Another daughter is in nursing school at IU and somehow she is employed at HAC too.  Nepotism at its finest.  He learned very well from his best friend, Jack Schaap.

Referring to the daughters, is this a reflection of John Wilkerson?

sword said:
cast.sheep said:

Some pastors still refer 100% of their young people to their Alma Mater regardless of the young persons individual situation.

How else would some pastors still have dozens of there young people attending one specific school or another.

I suppose so.  But in this case, do these pastors care about their young people AT ALL???  Or do they honestly believe they are getting the best education for the ministry at HAC?  Maybe they are...I don't know anymore.  Maybe I just don't see it. 

sword said:
kaba said:

Very true.  I would hate to be judged by how I was in college.  Seriously. 

cast.sheep said:
sword said:
kaba said:

Very true.  I would hate to be judged by how I was in college.  Seriously.

Yes, you were AWFUL.  :)

Actually, probably the same other than I am no longer afraid of the dark!

sword said:
cast.sheep said:

Why not attend a local university?

Bruh said:
sword said:
cast.sheep said:

Why not attend a local university?

It would lessen the mog's chances of getting an honorary doctorate.

Instead of HAC South it should be HAC Light.

'Preaches Great, Less Rules' could be their tagline.