Is IFB a cult?

Do any of these organizations exist still? These things have been posted on many times. We would agree with you that these are wicked...

I had requests to review your post as it rambles and gets a bit graphic. Unfortunately, these men have been coddled by way too many churches and colleges within Fundamentalism. I challenged my own pastor to remove the Hephzibah House flyers... he did... I moved away from that brand of Fundamentalism that coddled/s these ministries. I doubt they still exist. Gothard is gone. I wonder how it is going with Roloff Homes

Other organizations, not considered Fundamentalist, have similar stories...
That's good to hear, great that you pushed back against this insanity! I think most probably got closed down. The Rebekah house and all of them got closed down, fortunately. What I read or heard haunted me though, really bad...it's definitely screwed up and dark. I think this kind of stuff probably is still around, and there are people who still want to push this terrible domination kind of thing in there. Let women be women, and men be men. God created man, male and female He created them in His image. Somehow I guess I heard that there is stuff like this still around though, as it's nationwide, sparsed throughout the country. If one closed down, they would move somewhere else with their victims...they migrated...There's an organization who's mission is to find every child and shut the people down. There's somehow this need for justice. I thought I heard something about the IFB though being involved in overturning Roe V. Wade but I don't know... but as I'm checking around it doesn't seem the case.

Last edited:
What I read haunted me though, really bad...that it's definitely screwed up. I think this kind of stuff probably is still around, and there are people who still want to push this terrible domination kind of thing in there. Let women be women, and men be men. God created man, male and female He created them in His image. Somehow I guess I heard that there is stuff like this still around though, as it's nationwide. If one closed down, they would move somewhere else with their victims...they migrated
Indeed this is deplorable. However, there is an equally nefarious brand of child abuse going on today that the government and the medical establishment endorses: The mutation both hormonally and physically of children. I don't think it's necessary to go into detail because we know what's going on... I hope we are equally upset about this ongoing abuse.

Indeed this is deplorable. However, there is an equally nefarious brand of child abuse going on today that the government and the medical establishment endorses: The mutation both hormonally and physically of children. I don't think it's necessary to go into detail because we know what's going on... I hope we are equally upset about this ongoing abuse.
I don't know what you mean. I haven't heard about it...I do know also about the abortion issue as well...denying a female her freedom to take care of herself and/or her fetus. I'm not a feminist, but I recognize females and children have rights, not just men. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...." so this applies all across the board, throughout the generations...and anything that goes against this is bad.

Last edited:
I do know also about the abortion issue as well...denying a female her freedom to take care of herself and/or her fetus. I'm not a feminist, but I recognize females and children have rights, not just men. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...." so this applies all across the board, throughout the generations...and anything that goes against this is bad.
What women are denied the right to take care of themselves?

What women are denied the right to take care of themselves?
well, if they don't allow women to get abortions in some states, which they don't...then if they face something life-threatening or going through something with the fetus that it requires an abortion, then they'll have to travel a long ways away trying to get to another state, suffering in her condition, maybe even debilitating or threatening her very life trying to get to another state.... Or a forced rape victim, namely a teenager, who won't be able to handle the responsibility of raising that child. It overall can end up becoming debilitating...because of the length of time it takes to get to the other state after realizing her life-threatening situation.

well, if they don't allow women to get abortions in some states, which they don't...then if they face something life-threatening or going through something with the fetus that it requires an abortion, then they'll have to travel a long ways away trying to get to another state, suffering in her condition, maybe even debilitating or threatening her very life trying to get to another state.... Or a forced rape victim, namely a teenager, who won't be able to handle the responsibility of raising that child. It overall can end up becoming debilitating...because of the length of time it takes to get to the other state after realizing her life-threatening situation.
Is the thing in the raped person a human being?

Is the thing in the raped person a human being?
well, since she's the mother, it should be up to her to decide. It's her life, and I'm sure she considers the one growing inside of her too, wanting to make sure that she's taking good care of him/her. The thing is a mother loves her children, it's a natural instinct. If she decides to abort then she did it with the utmost right intent in mind, unless of course she's an adulteress and doesn't care who she hurts but I will not be the one to judge that.

well, since she's the mother, it should be up to her to decide. It's her life, and I'm sure she considers the one growing inside of her too, wanting to make sure that she's taking good care of him/her. The thing is a mother loves her children, it's a natural instinct. If she decides to abort then she did it with the utmost right intent in mind, unless of course she's an adulteress and doesn't care who she hurts but I will not be the one to judge that.
Is it okay to kill our human offspring only while they’re in the belly or can we do that with utmost right intent in mind once they’re a liability to mama outside of the belly too?

That's good to hear, great that you pushed back against this insanity! I think most probably got closed down. The Rebekah house and all of them got closed down, fortunately. What I read or heard haunted me though, really bad...it's definitely screwed up and dark. I think this kind of stuff probably is still around, and there are people who still want to push this terrible domination kind of thing in there. Let women be women, and men be men. God created man, male and female He created them in His image. Somehow I guess I heard that there is stuff like this still around though, as it's nationwide, sparsed throughout the country. If one closed down, they would move somewhere else with their victims...they migrated...There's an organization who's mission is to find every child and shut the people down. There's somehow this need for justice. I thought I heard something about the IFB though being involved in overturning Roe V. Wade but I don't know... but as I'm checking around it doesn't seem the case.
by the way, the one place called new beginnings girls (or boys) academy moved most girls but let a couple of them go home when they had to close down that facility. They moved them to two other facilities, just like New Beginnings, in different states...and they go by different names now...the girls are still not safe the person on the video said. It was on a podcast from preacher boys that's 3 years old under the search for New Beginnings and it has 700+ at the beginning of the video title, so don't know what happened by then. I don't know when they closed...but at least the person's organization's mission is to is look for them and shut the facilities down. New beginnings girls academy was part of the IFB and those two other ones will be part of the IFB too then...

Last edited:
Omarayyash, wanna tackle this?…

Is it okay to kill our human offspring only while they’re in the belly or can we do that with utmost right intent in mind once they’re a liability to mama outside of the belly too?

Last edited:
Omarayyash, wanna tackle this?…

it's not right to kill people in general but moreso to a great degree when they are alive and breathing. God made man, both male and female in His image. If man killed a man...“Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man." (but there is a time and place...like self-defense) it's good that the child is to be desired by their parents and that the parents loved their child and would raise them in that love for him/her. I'm going to say that there are always circumstances in people's lives and there's definitely a time and a place for these things. People need the freedom to be able to do what's right according to their conscience. I would say that trying to keep yourself alive because the fetus is in a bad place or whatever it is, should be able to have the freedom to use the tool (abortion) to be able to do what will help them and they should be able to have that freedom in general. Freedom to do what's necessary and right, is greater than restriction that may lead to a female's death because of a lack of resources to take care of herself in her time of need. If it requires an abortion in order that she would survive then she has the right to protect herself. If it was outlawed, then her life might get to be in jeapordy....and if she dies, then she would be murdered, and then who's hands will her blood be on? A woman is created in God's image too.

Last edited:
it's not right to kill people in general but moreso to a great degree when they are alive and breathing. God made man, both male and female in His image. If man killed a man...“Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man." (but there is a time and place...like self-defense) it's good that the child is to be desired by their parents and that the parents loved their child and would raise them in that love for him/her. I'm going to say that there are always circumstances in people's lives and there's definitely a time and a place for these things. People need the freedom to be able to do what's right according to their conscience. I would say that trying to keep yourself alive because the fetus is in a bad place or whatever it is, should be able to have the freedom to use the tool (abortion) to be able to do what will help them and they should be able to have that freedom in general. Freedom to do what's necessary and right, is greater than restriction that may lead to a female's death because of a lack of resources to take care of herself in her time of need. If it requires an abortion in order that she would survive then she has the right to protect herself. If it was outlawed, then her life might get to be in jeapordy....and if she dies, then she would be murdered, and then who's hands will her blood be on? A woman is created in God's image too.
So if the life of the mother and the life of the baby are not in jeopardy, do you agree that taking the life of the baby should not be allowed?

What states have laws that do not allow the termination of a pregnancy if the mother will die if the pregnancy continues (i.e. ectopic pregnancies, etc.)?

Okay, first of all, I’m assuming you’re a Christian. If so, there’s no legitimate place in Christian reasoning to allow for “the conscience” to overrule explicit Biblical mandates against murder (or any other plain Biblical prohibition).

Secondly it is proper to consider legitimate “life of the mother” arguments as viable cases for “abortion” (not elective abortion). Having said that, you moved the goalposts from rape as justification for abortion to life of the mother.

Edit: voicecrying beat me to it while I was typing.

People need the freedom to be able to do what's right according to their conscience. I would say that trying to keep yourself alive because the fetus is in a bad place or whatever it is, should be able to have the freedom to use the tool (abortion) to be able to do what will help them and they should be able to have that freedom in general.
I can’t believe what I’m reading on here…🫣