Jack Schaap out of prison

I was just responding to your supernatural ability to judge people who have been out of the public eye for many years. You say, "I see no repentance in him". How can you say that? Perhaps you were his cell mate for a time. "I seriously doubt that he is sorry for what he's done." It is awesome that you have this insight. You don't believe he served a long enough amount of time in prison. Exactly how long would a proper sentence be? I'm sure you have a legal background.
I am no fan of Schaap. His false doctrine started many years ago. He committed a terrible crime. While we may be leery of what his future holds, to judge to the level you have is crazy. In time, you may be proven correct, but let's show a little mercy.View attachment 3090
You truly are showing yourself to be a 1652283017942.png By the way, ,how IS Balaam these days?

Just go back to being "average" on the FFF.....oh, wait, you've never been anything but.
Was FAR from Average on the FFF. You have little or no idea who I am, or who I was there. What a loser you truly are. Again...1652292663789.png

I was just responding to your supernatural ability to judge people who have been out of the public eye for many years.

We don't need a supernatural ability, we just need to be able to see the fruit of his life. Jack Schaap is a false teacher, adulterer, and sexual predator, who is the product of the cult of personality centred around his father-in-law and predecessor, which seems to specialize in producing such men.

The onus is on Schaap himself to produce fruits in keeping with repentance (Matthew 3:8). Until then, based on the evidence we can all see, it's justifiable to judge him as a lost apostate.

We don't need a supernatural ability, we just need to be able to see the fruit of his life. Jack Schaap is a false teacher, adulterer, and sexual predator, who is the product of the cult of personality centred around his father-in-law and predecessor, which seems to specialize in producing such men.

The onus is on Schaap himself to produce fruits in keeping with repentance (Matthew 3:8). Until then, based on the evidence we can all see, it's justifiable to judge him as a lost apostate.
While I don't disagree with much of what you said in the first paragraph, this is the issue.....there is nothing to see with his life at the present. We know what he "was". Perhaps he still "is". We shall see.

Thanks for telling us you are a HACker without telling us you are a HACker.
Never attended there...never was a follower or supporter of Hyles or his ilk! But, you're always welcome to be wrong....just goes to show you were probably the Hyles worshipper. Thanks for acknowledging your plight in life! ;)

While I don't disagree with much of what you said in the first paragraph, this is the issue.....there is nothing to see with his life at the present. We know what he "was". Perhaps he still "is". We shall see.
The judge who handled his attempt to get early release last year, along with people who worked at the prison, attested to the fact that he had no remorse...but, of course, you, being a follower of Hyles, wouldn't want to acknowledge that! I just love how you Hyles apologists come crawling out of the woodwork with feigned piousness to defend your "god".

Never attended there...never was a follower or supporter of Hyles or his ilk! But, you're always welcome to be wrong....just goes to show you were probably the Hyles worshipper. Thanks for acknowledging your plight in life! ;)
And yet you said, "Was FAR from Average on the FFF. You have little or no idea who I am, or who I was there. What a loser you truly are."
As Tonto said, "White man talks out of both sides of mouth."
You sound like a democrat politician.

And yet you said, "Was FAR from Average on the FFF. You have little or no idea who I am, or who I was there. What a loser you truly are."
As Tonto said, "White man talks out of both sides of mouth."
You sound like a democrat politician.
You, much liker RAIDER, are showing yourself to be a 1652306393084.png Of course, they usually travel in pairs...much like Hyles people do. Keep on "braying" my friend! ;)

You, much liker RAIDER, are showing yourself to be a View attachment 3094 Of course, they usually travel in pairs...much like Hyles people do. Keep on "braying" my friend! ;)
You don't respond well when you get nailed to the wall.

Sooooooooooo....... how many times have you been kicked off the different FFF's? Your classless, uncalled for curt, crude & casutic posting tone is bringing back bad memories.

While I don't disagree with much of what you said in the first paragraph, this is the issue.....there is nothing to see with his life at the present.

But there's a whole lot to see in his past, which is my point. It's on Schaap to show he's changed, not on us to assume the best.

You don't respond well when you get nailed to the wall.

Sooooooooooo....... how many times have you been kicked off the different FFF's? Your classless, uncalled for curt, crude & casutic posting tone is bringing back bad memories.
So are your unfounded attacks...like I said, Balaams buddy! I've not been kicked off any of them...You? You are getting exactly what you've asked for.

But there's a whole lot to see in his past, which is my point. It's on Schaap to show he's changed, not on us to assume the best.
While what you say is true, it is also not on us to assume the worse. We should tred carefully on both sides.

The judge who handled his attempt to get early release last year, along with people who worked at the prison, attested to the fact that he had no remorse...but, of course, you, being a follower of Hyles, wouldn't want to acknowledge that! I just love how you Hyles apologists come crawling out of the woodwork with feigned piousness to defend your "god".
You are in left field with no glove. This has nothing to do with being a "Hyles apologist". No one is defending anyone. You have decided to play judge, jury, and executioner to someone today based on a crime for which they have already paid. No one is saying Schaap should pastor or be in any position of leadership. Stop putting words in people's mouths because you are bitter at anyone who is an IFB.

You are in left field with no glove. This has nothing to do with being a "Hyles apologist".

I beg to differ! You fit the mold perfectly!
No one is defending anyone.

So far all you've done is try to put a kind face on a monster of a "man". Schaap has a history of ill deeds and was walking in the shadow of his FIL. The Bible says to judge righteous judgment, and just compiling all the evidence, that's the ONLY conclusion that one could reach.
You have decided to play judge, jury, and executioner to someone today based on a crime for which they have already paid. No one is saying Schaap should pastor or be in any position of leadership.
With all of your excuses for Schaap, it would be hard for anyone to come to that conclusion.
Stop putting words in people's mouths because you are bitter at anyone who is an IFB.
I'm not the one putting words into people's mouths. That would be you. Maybe you should stop looking through rose coloured glasses and get real about life.

I beg to differ! You fit the mold perfectly!

So far all you've done is try to put a kind face on a monster of a "man". Schaap has a history of ill deeds and was walking in the shadow of his FIL. The Bible says to judge righteous judgment, and just compiling all the evidence, that's the ONLY conclusion that one could reach.

With all of your excuses for Schaap, it would be hard for anyone to come to that conclusion.

I'm not the one putting words into people's mouths. That would be you. Maybe you should stop looking through rose coloured glasses and get real about life.
Ok, Mr. Righteous Judgment, show me where I "put a kind face on a monster of a 'man'". Please point out where I made "excuses for Schaap". You are obviously one of the "put words in people's mouths, anyone who is an IFB is wrong" type guys. Carry on!