Jack Schaap out of prison

Ok, Mr. Righteous Judgment, show me where I "put a kind face on a monster of a 'man'". Please point out where I made "excuses for Schaap". You are obviously one of the "put words in people's mouths, anyone who is an IFB is wrong" type guys. Carry on!
You've done nothing but try to get us to "go easy" on Schaap! I don't see that attitude anywhere in the Bible. I can't help it if you've made yourself an apologist for Schaap and his evil deeds. Seems like that might be your kind of thing. I have NEVER stated that "anyone who is an IFB is wrong." Again, you're caught in a lie, and frankly, you're not worth the time and effort, wannabe RAIDER! ROFLMBO!

You've done nothing but try to get us to "go easy" on Schaap! I don't see that attitude anywhere in the Bible. I can't help it if you've made yourself an apologist for Schaap and his evil deeds. Seems like that might be your kind of thing. I have NEVER stated that "anyone who is an IFB is wrong." Again, you're caught in a lie, and frankly, you're not worth the time and effort, wannabe RAIDER! ROFLMBO!
Your obvious attitude betrays you.

Your obvious attitude betrays you.
That argument coming from you just doesn't cut the mustard. Your opinion matters not one iota to me considering you've proven yourself to be a supporter of JS, JH, DH, and the ilk at Hammond!

That argument coming from you just doesn't cut the mustard. Your opinion matters not one iota to me considering you've proven yourself to be a supporter of JS, JH, DH, and the ilk at Hammond!
You're an idiot wrapped in the shell of a moron.

Thats why I ask did any hyles kids come to the 50th anniversary? NO leopards don't change

That would have been interesting if they did. Wasn't Dave the Student Pastor back in those days when Big Jack was pastor?

I was just pointing out that it’s not new information or necessarily a bad thing that you are pro Hyles.
To me it isn’t a question of whether or not the Hyles/Schapp administrations were corrupt. I don’t think the same can definitively be said about the Wilkerson administration.

I was just pointing out that it’s not new information or necessarily a bad thing that you are pro Hyles.
To me it isn’t a question of whether or not the Hyles/Schapp administrations were corrupt. I don’t think the same can definitively be said about the Wilkerson administration.
Thank you for your clarification. I believe that anyone who willingly continued to follow JH or JS is guilty by association. I'm not saying either one of them didn't do some good things, because they did...but, they did a lot more harm than good.

I attended HAC, but I would not classify myself as "pro Hyles".

The SOB didn’t get what he deserved! I hope someone gives him what his punishment should be! He offered no repentance and he damaged a poor, broken soul in his care. How is SHE feeling today? I could never be trusted around him. My impulse to truly punish him is too strong! I am a survivor of that place and was done that and worse by a “trusted man of God”! This is a “rinse and repeat” crime he did! Something is fundamentally wrong with him! (pun intended!). God will take care of the rest! Anyone who truly knows the facts knows how deep this runs and who he really is! If you don’t know the story, in its entirety, then read the story, listen to the testimony. Otherwise you speak in ignorance!

Statement by FBC-Hammond spokesman Rick Sparks: “Our ministry has not had contact with him [Jack Schaap] and do not know his future plans. We are confident he will not have any connection to First Baptist Church or Hyles-Anderson College.”
He has to register as a sex offender. Anyone who permits him to go against that legal requirement is complicit in a crime. I look forward to his return to prison or an early demise.

I was just responding to your supernatural ability to judge people who have been out of the public eye for many years. You say, "I see no repentance in him". How can you say that? Perhaps you were his cell mate for a time. "I seriously doubt that he is sorry for what he's done." It is awesome that you have this insight. You don't believe he served a long enough amount of time in prison. Exactly how long would a proper sentence be? I'm sure you have a legal background.
I am no fan of Schaap. His false doctrine started many years ago. He committed a terrible crime. While we may be leery of what his future holds, to judge to the level you have is crazy. In time, you may be proven correct, but let's show a little mercy.View attachment 3090
He will get no mercy from me! He deserves none from mere mortals and he showed none to that young woman he repeatedly molested!

If he "earned" his doctorate, they shouldn't rescind it. His ordination is another matter completely unless the Baptist community is going to "deliver him over to the adversary for destruction of the flesh...."
I agree with you about his doctorate... his ordination should have been revoked as soon as he was convicted.