Jesus and Strippers

Anchor said:
Recovering IFB said:
No, it's pretty much par for the course when it comes the that brand of Fundamentalists. ...
I am assuming you have some reliable sourcing on that statement (other than "...my aunt's cousin's 1st husbands' daughter-in-law assured me that is the way it is..." [or similar}).  Otherwise, it remains "a moronic...lie."

The only reason there is no "empirical" evidence is even the IFBxers know better than to write it down.

subllibrm said:
The only reason there is no "empirical" evidence is even the IFBxers know better than to write it down.

Translation:  "...my aunt's cousin's 1st husbands' daughter-in-law assured me that is the way it is..." [or similar}

Anchor said:
subllibrm said:

Translation:  "...my aunt's cousin's 1st husbands' daughter-in-law assured me that is the way it is..." [or similar}

Translation:

"You can tell me all the true stories of this attitude/teaching that you want to but I will keep my head in the sand and deny such a thing exists".