Joe Combs and "sheveral vershies"

Evelyn said:
Boomer said:
Bob Gray (Jacksonville, FL) was KJVO wasn't he? Does that mean that being KJVO makes one molest children?

To everyone in general, why would one's adherence to either a KJVO or non-KJVO preference determine one's predilection to perversion?  My husband leans more KJVO and I lean more non-KJVO - does that make one of us perverted?  (Raider, you may not respond to this message lolol)

One's adherence to either KJVO or non-KJVO has nothing to do with one's predilection to perversion. I simply took the insinuation that prophet made and flipped the script in order to show the absurdity of it.

I am KJVO, but to try to link certain sins to a non-KJVO preference is intellectually dishonest. When Schaap was caught in his sin, some folks on the forum immediately pointed to his Bible translation preferences...

Boomer said:
Evelyn said:
Boomer said:
Bob Gray (Jacksonville, FL) was KJVO wasn't he? Does that mean that being KJVO makes one molest children?

To everyone in general, why would one's adherence to either a KJVO or non-KJVO preference determine one's predilection to perversion?  My husband leans more KJVO and I lean more non-KJVO - does that make one of us perverted?  (Raider, you may not respond to this message lolol)

One's adherence to either KJVO or non-KJVO has nothing to do with one's predilection to perversion. I simply took the insinuation that prophet made and flipped the script in order to show the absurdity of it.

I am KJVO, but to try to link certain sins to a non-KJVO preference is intellectually dishonest. When Schaap was caught in his sin, some folks on the forum immediately pointed to his Bible translation preferences...

My sentiments as well.

Boomer said:
Evelyn said:
Boomer said:

Yep. The issue is a matter of character, not belief in a particular version.

Evelyn said:
Boomer said:

It makes your husband a true man of God, and it makes you a stinkin' (I love that word!) liberal!!

Oops!  I just noticed that I wasn't suppose to respond to that post.  :)

RAIDER said:
Evelyn said:
Boomer said:

It makes your husband a true man of God, and it makes you a stinkin' (I love that word!) liberal!!

Oops!  I just noticed that I wasn't suppose to respond to that post.  :)

Hacker.  :mad: