JOY EVANS RYDER

I could not agree more.

sawthruglassclearly said:
The inference almost always seems to be that the victim must have been asking for it! I don't care if a victim did the dance of the seven veils for the party involved! She was underage, under authority, and it's still dead wrong on the part of the man, as described here!

Seems that we are straining out gnats to some degree here.

Bottom line: DH is a complete degenerate who preyed on those in his spiritual care, and he will answer for this evil.

Jack Hyles had his own issues and was a monster for unleashing DH on unsuspecting parishioners in TX...which was likely to prevent DH from spilling the beans on Big Mac Jack's extracurricular activities.

Wendell Evans is and was a coward, as he still reflects upon Jack Hyles as a Messiah-figure.

The whole sordid tale is utterly disgusting, and just showcases the most egregious foibles of fundamentalism.

Phooey-dini said:

Bottom line: DH is a complete degenerate who preyed on those in his spiritual care, and he will answer for this evil.

Jack Hyles had his own issues and was a monster for unleashing DH on unsuspecting parishioners in TX...which was likely to prevent DH from spilling the beans on Big Mac Jack's extracurricular activities.

Wendell Evans is and was a coward, as he still reflects upon Jack Hyles as a Messiah-figure.

The whole sordid tale is utterly disgusting, and just showcases the most egregious foibles of fundamentalism.

AND multiple deacons confronted Jack Sr with letters and proof of Dave's crimes and sick proclivities, yet Jack Frasure would not listen.  These good men left the church and all that was left were weak yes men.  Sad what became of FBCH--Mr Minas was no doubt rolling over in his grave as Jackie-Boy reigned unchecked in Hammond.  Hats off to good men and women who left the gulag and didn't fear what man could do!

WAH

Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

AND multiple deacons confronted Jack Sr with letters and proof of Dave's crimes and sick proclivities, yet Jack Frasure would not listen.  These good men left the church and all that was left were weak yes men.  Sad what became of FBCH--Mr Minas was no doubt rolling over in his grave as Jackie-Boy reigned unchecked in Hammond.  Hats off to good men and women who left the gulag and didn't fear what man could do!

WAH

How would you know, you said you were a Methodist deacon.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

He was my son. I'll try and slow way down so you can follow along! Unfortunately Jack favored his mom and his Uncle Harvey. I always hated ...

WAH

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

He was my son. I'll try and slow way down so you can follow along! Unfortunately Jack favored his mom and his Uncle Harvey. I always hated that SOB!

WAH

You don't have a son.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

He was my son. I'll try and slow way down so you can follow along! Unfortunately Jack favored his mom and his Uncle Harvey. I always hated that SOB!

WAH

You don't have a son.

Unfortunately I did. I apologize to Hammond for siring ....

WAH

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

WAH

You don't have a son.

Unfortunately I did. I apologize to Hammond for siring that POS.

WAH

Parts of Speech?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

WAH

You don't have a son.

WAH

Parts of Speech?

Piece of sewage

WAH

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
Phooey-dini said:

WAH

WAH

You don't have a son.

WAH

Parts of Speech?

Piece of sewage

WAH

Sewage as in the foul language that is being typed by your acronyms?

I think it'd be compassionate to, at the very least, remove her married name from the thread title.  After all she went through and has overcome, having this discussion about her being "wild" or "sneaking into dorms" turn up in a Google search just adds insult to injury, IMO.  :(

Phooey-dini said:

The whole sordid tale is utterly disgusting, and just showcases the most egregious foibles of fundamentalism FBCH.

It isn't fundamentalism that is at fault here; JH and DH are the failures.

I agree; I was in no way trying to blame JER

Nice to see you again, Least.

Least of These said:
I think it'd be compassionate to, at the very least, remove her married name from the thread title.  After all she went through and has overcome, having this discussion about her being "wild" or "sneaking into dorms" turn up in a Google search just adds insult to injury, IMO.  :(