Let's see how many we can collect... I'll start:

"When the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future."

If I wasn’t a Baptist I’d be a……

shamed

😎

Last edited:
"Til the _____ hits the fan!

Please, tell me how this would happen? LOL

"What is the difference in building a gymnasium for entertaining the young people and building a kitchen to entertain the old people?"

Just two choices on the shelf, pleasing God or pleasing self.

"He gets us"
"Jesus was a refugee."

Yeah, those billboards are popping up around town. I looked up their website and they talk of "knowing the Jesus of the Bible" but the Gospel is nowhere to be found on that site that I could see.

"Jesus was a refugee."

Yeah, those billboards are popping up around town. I looked up their website and they talk of "knowing the Jesus of the Bible" but the Gospel is nowhere to be found on that site that I could see.
I read an article that stated they plan to spend $1 billion on advertising by 2026.

"Where the shout has not died out"

"The book, the blood and the blessed hope"

"The difference is worth the distance"

"What church used to be - we still are"

"A going church for a coming Lord"

"The church with Acts 20/20 vision"

"If you ain't got an AV1611, you ain't got a Bible"

"This church is prayer-conditioned"

"Walmart is not the only saving place"

"God answers knee-mail"

More on the kitschy "He Gets Us" ad campaign - sounds like a big waste of money to me:

"Michael Cooper, an author and missiologist, agrees. While Cooper is a fan of the ads, saying they powerfully communicate the human side of Jesus, they leave out his divinity. 'I began to wonder, is this the Jesus I know?' he said. . . . Seth Andrews, a podcaster, author and secular activist based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, said the campaign seems to be marketing a version of Jesus that’s more in touch with modern American culture than earlier, more dogmatic versions. 'They are latching on to this touchy-feely, conveniently vague, designer Jesus,' he said."

"Jesus was a refugee."

One of those commercials was on just awhile ago and my mom looked at me in confused bewilderment as to what it's point was, so I just said "they mean Jesus understands us" mom. She nodded, and in her very earthy hillbilly wisdom said "I'd say he understands us more than we understand ourselves", lol, true dat!

"Where the shout has not died out"

"The book, the blood and the blessed hope"

"The difference is worth the distance"

"What church used to be - we still are"

"A going church for a coming Lord"

"The church with Acts 20/20 vision"

"If you ain't got an AV1611, you ain't got a Bible"

"This church is prayer-conditioned"

"Walmart is not the only saving place"

"God answers knee-mail"

HEY! I represent that "The book, the blood and the blessed hope" sloganeering! ;)