less than 25 students and...

[quote author=Jehanne La Pucelle]But let's not forget the main point of this thread and that is the new building will be built and paid for in cash.  [/quote]

I thought the main point was that there are less than 25 students and they are starting a building program?

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
LOL!

I don't know where you get your figures from but everything will be debt free/paid off in a short time.

But let's not forget the main point of this thread and that is the new building will be built and paid for in cash.

How does a $3 million mortgage disappear in a matter of 2-3 years to be debt free???? I would love to know how it disappeared so quickly. I know your response will be "I am not at liberty to say" but if it is really true surely you can share with others what was done so maybe they can repeat it in their churches.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
It would be built if there was one student.

And it would still be debt free. ;)

~

This is a good philosphy for running buses but for building a new building???? Sounds kind of like the way our government runs. Spend Spend Spend.

JustABigKid, Johannie will never address your issue.  She can't because what she wants the world to believe is not reality.  A 3 million dollar debt does not go away except in the IFBx world of keeping the sheeples manipulated and deceived as to what reality is.  As a koolaid drinker she can only do as she has done in this thread.

But the point of the OP is as rsc2a stated.  That being attendence down to 10% of what it was 15 years ago (now 25 to 30 students max) and they start another building program.  The debt issue was secondary.

And Johannie, you ask where I get the figures from...obviously a better source then you.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
What part of, "all debts will be paid off within the next few years" do you not get.

This new building is just the beginning of a larger picture.

Ok then I guess I do not understand your changing position.  Tell me if I am correct.  You are now stating that all the churches/colleges debt will be paid off and they will be debt free and also have this new building finished in the next few years?

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
What part of, "all debts will be paid off within the next few years" do you not get.

I sincerely hope that it is true. I dont wish any ill will on anyone and love to see places prosper. However, your comments and broad information leaves I think more questions than answers. Maybe if your information was more straight forward people wouldnt be so quick to judge it.

Maybe if you simply stated something like, "we are doing fundraisers with Congressman JC Watts." Your information would be more believeable?  :D

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:
building a new library/multipurpose building?

http://oklahomabaptistcollege.com/library-project/

It's the IFBx way

Let me put all my quotes on one post for you Bob since you believe it is your life's calling to dis-credit me.

I have said 'nothing' a-miss.

;)

You look foolish.

Everything will be completely paid for, debt free.

Just thought you might like to know.

God Bless ~

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
JustABigKid said:
Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:

It's the IFBx way
You look foolish.

Everything will be completely paid for, debt free.

Just thought you might like to know.

God Bless ~
How?

Cold cash.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
rsc2a said:
FSSL]History repeats itself and IFBrs are not historians.[/quote] Sure they are. Haven't you read Trail of Blood? [/quote] I believe the 'Trail Of Blood' is written by the 'Baptist Bride' crowd. [/quote] [quote author=Jehanne La Pucelle said:
JustABigKid said:
The old girls dorm was renovated into apartments that are rented out to single ladies of the church. Also I understand the chapel was renovated before the beginning of this last school year. This is why I assume what I assumed.

The first is sold and everything was applied to the mortgage the second, paid for in cash.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
And, less than 25 students is not a correct statement.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
I figured you were judging by the Choir, you can't.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:
Please correct me then.

No.

But I will say, your two figures are wrong.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:
Please correct me then.
No.

But I will say, your two figures are wrong.

The figure is higher and that is all I will say about it

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:

This new project will be such a blessing when completed.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
How?

I don't believe I am at liberty to say at this time. The funds will not be provided by one individual and the funds will not come from the church body.

The building will be debt free.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
LOL!

I don't know where you get your figures from but everything will be debt free/paid off in a short time.

But let's not forget the main point of this thread and that is the new building will be built and paid for in cash.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
It would be built if there was one student.

And it would still be debt free. ;)

~

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
I said, "I don't know where you get your figures from, but . . ."

I came on this thread to set the record straight on the new building not discuss the family business.

What can I say, God is blessing.

:)

Jehanne La Pucelle said:

Had to capture this before you delete them all

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:
Jehanne La Pucelle said:

Ok then I guess I do not understand your changing position.  Tell me if I am correct.  You are now stating that all the churches/colleges debt will be paid off and they will be debt free and also have this new building finished in the next few years?

That is correct.

Thank you for giving a definitive answer.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
No offense Tim but, "you are on ignore."

I don't blame you. Generally I ignore your posts as well - but this little string of half-answers was rather foolish since you are trying to set facts straight.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
When I say 'ignore' it simply means, Tim, I would rather not engage you in conversation.

Have a blessed day ~

I would rather not engage you also. But, here we are engaging.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Capture away, I would never hurt the place I love most.  ♥

Well I will let it go for now so that you do not hurt the place you love any more then you already have.  But that place hurts itself every moment it is open. 

And for the record I totally disagree with your position and stand by what I stated.

bwessings!!

Well this has been fun.  :-\

I am not sure that the original question was completely answered by anyone. I am now a little more curious on a few "facts" that couldnt be discosed but maybe those details will come to light soon.

I really do hope that if all that is said is true it will bring growth though I am highly skeptical.

Until next time......

JustABigKid said:
Well this has been fun.  :-\

I am not sure that the original question was completely answered by anyone. I am now a little more curious on a few "facts" that couldnt be discosed but maybe those details will come to light soon.

I really do hope that if all that is said is true it will bring growth though I am highly skeptical.

Until next time......

Well it all is public information so that it can be verified.

lol

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Let me put all my posts in one, just for you Bob, since you believe it is your life's calling to dis-credit me.

I have said nothing a-miss.

;)

what else should we expect from a mind numb sheeple?

Well, that can't have too much more than 25 students.  If they weren't embarrassed by the number of students they have:

1. Johane Le Puke would tell you the number without reservation (if she even knows it).
2. They'd be bragging about the number.

FreeToBeMe said:
Well, that can't have too much more than 25 students.  If they weren't embarrassed by the number of students they have:

1. Johane Le Puke would tell you the number without reservation (if she even knows it).
2. They'd be bragging about the number.

So true, so true.

Or you can also go to this video of this years North/South School of the Prophets.  During the singing program when both North and South come to gether there are 29 total students on stage. 

http://www.windsorhills.org/multimedia/video-archives/?id=444&&year=&month=&dow=&AMPM=&speaker=

For any who know about this event that would just about represent 99.99% of the student body as it is almost a manditory requirement anymore to be in the music program if you are a student.

So, as I said before, I might be a little low on the 25 number but not that much off.  And considering what this college once use to be and its numbers from back in the day it is currently a shell of what it once was.

and that is a good thing

Very interestng thread.  I don't know anything about this school but here is an example of a church who wanted to start a college andn built an almost 2 million dollar dorm before he had 1 student.  As far as I know the school is doing well.

http://newenglandbaptistcollege.com

IFB X-Files said:
Very interestng thread.  I don't know anything about this school but here is an example of a church who wanted to start a college andn built an almost 2 million dollar dorm before he had 1 student.  As far as I know the school is doing well.

http://newenglandbaptistcollege.com

The building is not the reason for the success of New England Baptist College nor the reason for the failure of Oklahoma Baptist College.  The failure of OBC goes on Jimmy and the boys.