less than 25 students and...

JustABigKid said:
admin said:
JustABigKid said:
Why are half the comments from the thread gone?

It looks the same to me. No admin/moderator touched this thread.

That is odd. They were there early. Hmm

It is Johannie.  That is her style. To post then go back and delete everything she posts.  That is why I quote everything she post.  She can delete her post but she can't delete it out of someone elses when they use the quote feature.

Secondly, she is not the brightest crayon in the box. All post are kept on the server even after being deleted by the poster.  In a legal battle her posts would still be there available to authorities.

So my advice is quote anything she posts and she will have to live with it.  She is afraid that her "pastor" will find out she still posts to the FFF and call her on it.

If you go back and read reply # 27 in this thread you will see I captured he post and commented on why I did it. 

She is to easy

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:
admin said:
JustABigKid said:
Why are half the comments from the thread gone?

It looks the same to me. No admin/moderator touched this thread.

That is odd. They were there early. Hmm

It is Johannie.  That is her style. To post then go back and delete everything she posts.  That is why I quote everything she post.  She can delete her post but she can't delete it out of someone elses when they use the quote feature.

Secondly, she is not the brightest crayon in the box. All post are kept on the server even after being deleted by the poster.  In a legal battle her posts would still be there available to authorities.

So my advice is quote anything she posts and she will have to live with it.  She is afraid that her "pastor" will find out she still posts to the FFF and call her on it.

Oh I see that makes sense.

So in the future always quote her.

Drives her crazy if nothing else.  Wait a minute can you drive a crazy person crazy?

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:

Umm, not at all.

I said what I had to say to you, my posts are in quote, I simply refuse to be caught up in evil communication.

Have a blessed  ✝  night ~

If what was said is "evil communication" why did you bother to begin posting in the first place? Then you wouldn't have to worry about being caught up in it.

And for my own understanding what do you consider to be "evil communication?"

Yeah, Johane Le Puke (more commonly known as JOAN OF ARC in FFF circles) has deleted her posts from this thread. 

JustABigKid said:
Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Just me said:

Umm, not at all.

I said what I had to say to you, my posts are in quote, I simply refuse to be caught up in evil communication.

Have a blessed  ✝  night ~

If what was said is "evil communication" why did you bother to begin posting in the first place? Then you wouldn't have to worry about being caught up in it.

And for my own understanding what do you consider to be "evil communication?"

See her mentality here.  She posted a response to my post and deleted it before I even could have seen it.  Thanks to you quoting her I can see what she said.  I can only conclude she is a liar as she is afraid to stand behind her words. 

Although her pastor (one of the dictator types) will call her out on her postings if he gets wind of it.  And that is another reason OBC attendence is down to about 30 students these days.

Sounds like the kawledge probably has more staff than students!

FreeToBeMe said:
Just me said:

Curious...how is it that they offer DIPLOMAS (NOT degrees), yet a good number of the staff appear to have DEGREES (B.S., B.A., A.A) from OBK?

If I remember correctly when the college first started they were able to give out degrees but due to some legalaties had to switch to Diplomas. I know they now have someone in the state congress that is trying to get it changed to where their diplomas can once again be degrees of course without being accredited.

Then of course many are simply the fake ones (dont remember what they are really called) that are given out at college graduation to whoever is chosen for that year.

JustABigKid said:
Then of course many are simply the fake ones (dont remember what they are really called) that are given out at college graduation to whoever is chosen for that year.

You're probably talking about the "honorary" degrees that fundy kawledges like to hand out.

ivannette said:
l o l

you  f o u n d  her

i hope you did not wet your pants

predator    torrent    chuck norris    free to be me    and who ever else you are

^

The fact that you feel you need to come to her defense strengthens the strong indication that you are indeed just another one of JOAN OF ARC's sock puppets.

ivannette said:
no at all you creepy stalker i have already been claimed singular by the admin himself  b u t  you must have missed that little bit of information

and while i am at it let me connect the two threads that you harass me on claiming i am her

r e p e n t

and i already said i would await your apology

predator    torrent    chuck norris    free to be me    and who ever else you are

over half your posts are about this person  l o l

;)

Hmmmm.....and yet you're the one who had to initially reply to me in this thread.  Who is stalking who, Joan?

FreeToBeMe said:
ivannette said:
l o l

you  f o u n d  her

i hope you did not wet your pants

^

The fact that you feel you need to come to her defense strengthens the strong indication that you are indeed just another one of JOAN OF ARC's sock puppets.

Bingo!

Ran across this today

http://www.consfords.com/joes-podcast-episode-023/

While I still believe it is not wise to build the building taking care of someone like Miss Fogleman I do believe is Biblical and is right especially for all the time she has spent there.

So maybe something a little less extravagant would do. Anyway enjoy

In my opinion the Miss Fogleman angle is for sympathy to help raise the funds.  We will here about the Miss Foggleman angle more than the rest of the building for sure.  They could build her a small place right there without the building that they can't afford anyways.  Typical of the place though.

Back when Caleb Garraway, Michael Shave, "Johnny Mack Shaver", the "Yosemite Sam" preacher boy, Caleb Bruner, Jonathan Magas, "Soyboy" Joel McCarty, and "Communist" THE Jesse Jackson (Stone) were going to OBC it was on fire! Just like Tommy V says in the YouTube Video "The Fire that was burning on the hearts of preacher boys over three decades ago, is still burning hot today". Sadly OBC is no more.

Tommy V has his critics but he had things to say to the McCarty's about Joel becoming a seeker sensitive, hipster, liberal, Social Justice Warrior, Megachurch pastor who worships Steven Furtick, Carl Lentz, Craig Groeschell, and Oprah. It was discovered that THE Jesse Jackson (Stone) was the one bringing in communist propaganda into the dorms and got McCarty into Marxism. McCarty now preaches sermons on Social Justice, White Privilege, Critical Race Theory, Why White People Are Evil, and his love for black criminals like crackhead George Floyd. McCarty also makes videos professing his love for ESPN, NBA, NFL, Major League Baseball for going woke and anti white and burning American flags and why he defends LeBron James when the shoe shine boy wants to kill white people and let all black criminals be released from prison. Plus McCarty worships Joe Biden and campaigned for Biden and had Biden signs out all over his megachurch.

Remember Caleb Bruner a.k.a. "Caleb B" ? Turns out he left the Vineyards to become liberal and he's on the Woke train with McCarty and Jackson.

THE Jesse Jackson (Stone) has a whole thread about him and how he left because he's liberal and also worships Joe Biden and Carl Lentz and now he's a World Famous Bodybuilder. He also makes Facebook Live videos defending Bob Ross called "Don't Judge Others".

Now "Caleb G" as the kids called him back then is the original "Triple O.G. from OBC" as he remained loyal to the IFB's and the Vineyards and to preaching the word.

This troll resurrected thread is simply an illustration of why the IFB movement is now a small reflection of what it once was…in numbers and influence. The survivors hardly resemble the old model…which is how they have survived.