Living a fulfilling Christian Life

The skinny little dweeb has now arrived to reassure his imaginary internet friends.

Nobody is here except you losers and the UGC Exposers of Evil account calling out your smear campaigning and doctrinal illiteracy.

All these threads here whining about and putting down Pastors, their schools, and/or churches. What a bunch of losers.
Couldn't get any respect in real life so had to pretend you're the actor from Superman (a children's story) and police your 5-person smear forum here.

Someone needs to give Ransom a wedgie to remind him who he really is.

Stop for a minute. Slowly.... back away from the keyboard and think..... Slowly... think about what you've said.

Haven't you "put down" plenty of things and people here?

????

So YOUR message is do as I say, not as I do?

It appears to me that you're NOT happy living the Christian life. I was eventually going to get around to YOU in point # 5 but so be it...... Now as a good time as any.....

5. Some Christians take pleasure in being alone. I call this....."The martyr syndrome".....

Human beings find value in what they perceive as their "uniqueness". This life is a struggle for relevance. At least it is from a "fleshly" perspective. Over and over again, we only really pay attention to "something new".....Something unique. Humanity is so bored with their existence, they can't help themselves from being caught up in "viral" social attractions. Christianity isn't immune to this. There are people that are attracted to the Christian solely because they see it as an "means to an end". They see the praise and profit that goes to "Christian leaders" and they thoroughly desire to get in on the action. Most of the time, there really isn't a path to success for most of these people..... thus comes the next logical step.

Pretend you're the only one really serving God. Isolate yourself and stop caring or mentioning anyone else... YOU... are the ONE. The one of so few left to "carry the banner". Only one of few really "pleasing God".....

The "martyr syndrome" will not make you happy either. You know why? There are really two BIG issues with this attitude.

First.... YOU... ends up replacing the real Martyr of the faith. Jesus Christ. You're never going to have a happy fulfilling Christian life when YOU are #1.

Second, God LOVES HIS CHILDREN EQUALLY. I know this is going to hurt, but its true. God doesn't love you anymore than He loves another of His children. You're not special beyond the same position you share with everyone else that is in the family God. Which means.... regardless of HOW WRONG... other Christian just might be.... God is loving on them just as much as He is loving you.

If God treated US solely based upon our knowledge or success.....He wouldn't have anything to do with ALL of us. Thank God, He isn't like anyone else. So...... as much as you don't like one of God little children. Remember, God cares more about them than YOU ever will. THAT is what is important. Not YOU.

That is why he told that rebel Peter .... if you LOVE ME...... FEED MY SHEEP.

Ransom, Do you have any honorary doctorates in VPN that you could award to UGC-seems like he's figured it out.

Ransom, Do you have any honorary doctorates in VPN that you could award to UGC-seems like he's figured it out.

Sooner or later.... they all leak... Unless you know how to guarantee they don't.

Does this mean UGC want's us to start calling him Fagboy?
Remember when he used the sockpuppet and forgot to change his IP address, so FSSL combined the sock into the UGC account?

Believe me, today I was sorely tempted to fold UGC into the other one. Fortunately, the angel Ransom on my left shoulder prevailed.

Anyway, due to today's pattern of misbehaviour (thread hijacking, followed by two attempts to circumvent the muzzle with obvious sockpuppets), UGC gets a privilege most of us don't during this lockdown: a 30-day vacation.

While I can't speak for the UGC Wonder Twins, I'm sure a good time will be had by the rest of us.

End of story. We now return this thread to the original topic.

Ugg's abusive, bullying, hypercritical putdowns are all too characteristic of the extreme Ruckmanoid preachers who have hijacked so many IFB churches. Of course, not all IFB preachers are like this, but word gets around that all too many IFB preachers conduct themselves like this. Word gets around, and people stay away from churches that are IFB and/or KJV only. Ugg's nasty and irrational railing can be written off as nothing more than the death rattle of a moribund movement.

Do they leak 370 times?

Probably a weak wireless signal.... but that does seem rather high. I wouldn't recommend running a VPN over a WIFI if you're want to guarantee you're not going to expose yourself.

Ugg's abusive, bullying, hypercritical putdowns are all too characteristic of the extreme Ruckmanoid preachers who have hijacked so many IFB churches. Of course, not all IFB preachers are like this, but word gets around that all too many IFB preachers conduct themselves like this. Word gets around, and people stay away from churches that are IFB and/or KJV only. Ugg's nasty and irrational railing can be written off as nothing more than the death rattle of a moribund movement.
I disagree. I don't know the actual numbers but the IFB's I've either been a part of or had a fair amount of knowledge about are growing entities. Now this may just be the pastor has figured out how to get them in the front door faster than they leave out the back door.

With squishy pastors who are afraid to call out sin and try to turn their church services into rock concerts it's not surprising that the IFB appear to be offering something that has been lost. There is a simplicity in the way every issue is black and white with the IFB. You either follow the pastors rules or your following satan. Alleviates the IFB attender of having to pray through issues or seeking the face of God. I've often times said in the IFB world you don't need the Holy Spirit you have your pastor to tell you how to live.

For me there were 3 things that lured me to the IFB. The first was they appeared to take the Bible seriously. Every meeting involved Bible reading. What took me a while to figure out, though, is that it is actually the IFB doctrines that rule supreme. The Bible is just used to find something that can support a doctrine-context is of little matter. The 2nd thing was soul winning. I'm terrible at it. But it seemed Biblical and necessary. I still believe that but I also think 70% of IFB world is using the easy believism method that may get people in the front door but probably rarely gets them saved. The music was a distant 3rd for me. My preference has always been hymns/traditional music in a church service.

The IFB movement may be growing in the other 49 states, but my research indicates there are approximately 25% fewer IFB churches in Illinois than there were 30 years ago. And the congregations seem to be getting smaller. They could make a movie about it: "Honey, I Shrunk the Church."

If there are IFB pastors who still know how to get 'em in the front door, and then to serve their members (Matthew 20:25-27) instead of bullying them and lording over them, I wish them well. I am no longer IFB, but I would still prefer a traditional IFB church, without the bullying and Ugg-style extremism, to a rock-and-roll nightclub/church.

Anyway, due to today's pattern of misbehaviour (thread hijacking, followed by two attempts to circumvent the muzzle with obvious sockpuppets), UGC gets a privilege most of us don't during this lockdown: a 30-day vacation.

While I can't speak for the UGC Wonder Twins, I'm sure a good time will be had by the rest of us.

End of story. We now return this thread to the original topic.
Let me guess: this is the local abusive IFB guy.

I could be grasping at straws here, but it doesn't seem like UGC cares whether you suspend him or not. It seems like the strategy is to provoke you into abusing your forum "power" so everyone else can see it.

I've never seen someone mod an internet page and refer to that as "power" before, saying things like "end of story". I think it's all in your head and these duplicate accounts you speak of seem to lend to your fake power delusion.

This is the internet. No one cares. The only people with power here are big tech companies. Not some random forum mod.

Concern troll is concerned.

Thanks, totally not UGC guy who, totally coincidentally, I'm sure, just joined in the last few minutes.

Last edited:
I've never seen someone mod an internet page and refer to that as "power" before, saying things like "end of story".
Ignore him. We all know he power trips.

He's the kind of person who was picked last on the dodgeball team and is now trying to make up for it. Let him continue to pretend, it's amusing to watch.