MASS EXODUS FFF

Top said:
So, if we have Alayman AND Ransom...we win.

Better?

With Alayman we get the 'no britches on women' kook & 'no long hair on men' kook to laugh at.

Now if we could just get Hreb, 'the KJVOnly' kook, we'd be complete.  Besides, I sorta miss his "Compendium of KJVOnly articles". LOL!  ;D

Bob L said:
Top said:
So, if we have Alayman AND Ransom...we win.

Better?

With Alayman we get the 'no britches on women' kook & 'no long hair on men' kook to laugh at.

Now if we could just get Hreb, 'the KJVOnly' kook, we'd be complete.  Besides, I sorta miss his "Compendium of KJVOnly articles". LOL!  ;D

You just gave me a thread to start  ;D

[quote author=Bob L]

[/quote]

And with Bob we get the cussing-bitter-used-to-be-manworshipper and sports idolator, so it all sorta washes out in the end. ;)

ALAYMAN said:
[quote author=Bob L]

And with Bob we get the cussing-bitter-used-to-be-manworshipper and sports idolator, so it all sorta washes out in the end. ;)
[/quote]

What a combo!!

ALAYMAN said:
[quote author=Bob L]

[/quote]

This place is beginnig to feel like (the forum) home!  ;D

124 members.

...and they keep on coming.

Come to the land of milk and honey!  Pitch your tent here!

lol

[quote author=Tarheel Baptist]

This place is beginnig to feel like (the forum) home!  ;D
[/quote]

Well, they let you in, so this place OBVIOUSLY has NO standards.

:D

wheatpenny said:
Tatermonkey said:
So why is everyone coming over here? And who owns this one?

People are leaving the old forum and coming here because the FFF is falling apart, with almost no maintenance.
And nobody seems to know who runs this one (the owners won't say who they are).
The lack of maintenance had very little to do with me coming over here. The lack of moderation was the reason I left the FFF.When Vic  and GenX decided to start cussing out anyone that disagreed wihimSome was the last straw for me. Funny how they both started to act that way at the same exact time.

OZZY said:
The lack of maintenance had very little to do with me coming over here. The lack of moderation was the reason I left the FFF.When Vic  and GenX decided to start cussing out anyone that disagreed wihimSome was the last straw for me. Funny how they both started to act that way at the same exact time.

Profanity is the weapon of the witless.

Trab said:
Top said:
Trab said:
What up.  :eek:

Welcome home.

Where's my drink?  :p

Here's your Scotch on the rocks sir...

scotch.jpg

;D

p.s. Welcome aboard!

JrChurch said:
OZZY said:

Profanity is the weapon of the witless.

Well said!

*handing Trab his Milk Of Magnesia*

:)

<My friend Marji knows I really don't drink.  ;D>