Missing In Action -- or -- Left Behind, The FFF Board Game

pilgrim was another former FFF member who passed away. He was a sincere and gracious man.

PappaBear said:
deertracks
foundationrepair
Maximus
James Conolly ... (that doesn't look right)

deertracks still lurks.

James Conolly should be Chris.

SC said:
pilgrim was another former FFF member who passed away. He was a sincere and gracious man.

Wasn't this Chris's dad?

ALAYMAN said:
PappaBear said:
deertracks
foundationrepair
Maximus
James Conolly ... (that doesn't look right)

deertracks still lurks.

James Conolly should be Chris.

SC said:

Wasn't this Chris's dad?

I believe so.

Smellin Coffee said:
I'll give that a hearty AMEN!  Didn't know that he was gone. 

I do see deer tracks lurking. I've left him pm but no answer which is not a problem.I have much respect for him.  Chris is pilgrim son and he has posted.

Please let deep six know we miss his humor and wisdom..I'm glad you're back..

Anthony J Lanius

We'd go round and round, but he added a lot to the forum.  Last I remember his health was failing him.  Hope and pray he's okay.

Marji

PFFlyer

thekidsmom

alexpeterson

PappaBear said:
Oh, I remember her!  Seemed to have a level head.

Yeah, except she left IFBland for the wicked SBC. :D

TKM, if you're lurking.........j/k ;)

She is from Texas and shared Angel flight radney Forster
great song

TR3 occasionally posts still, as Reformed Guy.

SLG and Mrs Soprano.

Running with scissors taught us how to take care of ourselves as women... I hope she is well. I bet you miss her...

Okay, remind me ... I know I should know, but I am getting old and forget.  Who is SLG?  Wasn't she from Louisiana?

And yes, I miss Running With Scissors, too.  *Hat tip </:eek:) to her, wherever she is.

SLG is from Louisiana and if she lurks come back we need you

PappaBear said:
Okay, remind me ... I know I should know, but I am getting old and forget.  Who is SLG?  Wasn't she from Louisiana?

"Southern Louisiana Girl", a HAC girl who prolly would've been there about the time you were there.

PappaBear said:
And yes, I miss Running With Scissors, too.  *Hat tip </:eek:) to her, wherever she is.

ditto

Pappa  SLG was at have in the 80s....