Posters' School

Just think of all the great breakout sessions!

Teri in NC said:
Can someone explain what this means?

A friend is asking.

It's an idiot test.  Thanks for responding.  :)

We would have a banner hanging that says "Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing - Welcome to Poster's School 2016!!"

Every box lunch would contain a pickle with the end bitten off.

You could make blank post, to be filled in later, to secure a good spot in each topic/thread.

Kinda like saving seats.

Tom could hawk his books in the lobby.

Special once in a lifetime deals for delegates.

sword said:
Tom could hawk his books in the lobby.

Special once in a lifetime deals for delegates.

Staying with tradition, Tom could give a copy to each delegate.

A seminar on how to post other posters stats:
Raider:
Posts: 6087 (5.293 per day)Standing Ovation? +213/-6Age:N/A
Faith:Baptist
Date Registered: January 28, 2013, 03:41:42 PMLocal Time:March 24, 2016, 01:05:08 PMLast Active: Today at 01:04:58 PM

sword said:
You could make blank post, to be filled in later, to secure a good spot in each topic/thread.

Kinda like saving seats.
Ahemmmm, folks, we don't save seats here!!

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

We would have a certain kind of keyboard that we promote.  If you use any other kind of keyboard you are a stinkin' liberal deadbeat!!

There would be a break out session on "The Mathematics of Posting".  We would cover just exactly how many posts per day one would need to get the average posts per day desired.

A heavily attended session would be Smellin' Coffee's "HackerGrafs - The A to Z of Creativity".

And who wouldn't want to attend the dual-taught session "Blind Loyalty on the FFF - the hows and whys".  Naturally, this would be taught by BCH and sword.

I would speak on the topic of "Bringing New Posters into Compliance".  I would parade baptisthac across the platform as a prime example.

For a skit, Patriotic and Teri would do the Bunny hop and explain its origin.  They would have everyone in attendance stand up and do it with them.  This would get everyone refreshed for the next session.