Posters' School

On another day Patriotic and Teri would have a skit about the proper way to eat a banana. 

Think about the vendors that could be set up!!

Band Aid Brand

One day we would hand out wireless mouses with the FFF imprinted on them.

RAIDER said:
For a skit, Patriotic and Teri would do the Bunny hop and explain its origin.  They would have everyone in attendance stand up and do it with them.  This would get everyone refreshed for the next session.

We have a different skit we would like to do if you don't mind.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
For a skit, Patriotic and Teri would do the Bunny hop and explain its origin.  They would have everyone in attendance stand up and do it with them.  This would get everyone refreshed for the next session.

We have a different skit we would like to do if you don't mind.

Sorry, but this is the skit on the afternoon of the opening day.  We are open for other suggestions.  What might that be???

Even though we are against women preachers, we will allow Teri to have an afternoon session titled "Tales from Teri".  Teri will share stories of HAC folklore. 

Toothbrush vendor.

Teeth booth.

Laundry room.

Very appropriate venues.

Jim Jones said:
Toothbrush vendor.

Teeth booth.

Laundry room.

Very appropriate venues.

Editing will be included.

And translations.

We would build a full sized Shakeys outside the building and all meals would be eaten there.

In the evening sessions we would openly call the names of those who have left the FFF.

Even though Castaways would be sitting in the back of the auditorium, we would call them out by name.

On Wednesday night we would have David Gibbs come and give out the "Defender of the Forum" award.  This would go to the top posters who have never been on the Deadbeat List.

On Thursday night we would have a great altar call for those who are committed to maintaining a daily posting average of at least 3.  The aisles would be packed.

A very emotional time will be the testimony of those who were once Deadbeats but posted their way off of the list.  There won't be a dry eye in the building.

There are mixed emotions as GroundedGrid speaks at a breakout on the subject "I told you so!".  When he walks out the door he is never heard of again.

RAIDER said:
There are mixed emotions as GroundedGrid speaks at a breakout on the subject "I told you so!".  When he walks out the door he is never heard of again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Plus, I heard he and Jim Jones are at Shakey's together this afternoon.

I believe this is the best thread that BCH has ever started.  I feel like clippin' some coupons!!