Posters' School

RAIDER said:
On another day Patriotic and Teri would have a skit about the proper way to eat a banana.

I don't eat bananas.
Not for bus kids.
Not for Posters' School.

Teri and I will be first choices for the Hyles' Angels.
(Does anyone else remember the girls - all dressed alike - who were special helpers? )

Every evening, Raider will inquire as to our posting comfort and then tell us to set it on
3000, 4000 , and 3.

There needs to be a session available on Talking to Siri  Effectively in Your Ministry.

Teri and I will attend.

Here is an email I just sent to Raider regarding the origin of Posters' School:

My Dear Brother,

I share this with you before telling the whole world of the origin of Posters' School.

Baptisthac scheduled a week with me to find out how I post, what affects my thought process, and the ins and outs of navigating the FFF. Once he went home sword asked to do the same thing, then, Tennesseean,. It seemd all I was doing was teaching people how to post, and I wass not getting my own  posting done, so I advertised in the Sword of the Forum that once and for all I would host whoever wanted to come to my office for a week and I would teach them. To my amazement when 164 delegates from Posters' School went home, I had others want me to do it over, and now for over a quarter of a century the masses have flocked to South of the Arctic Circle to attend Posters' School.

BCH

Baptist City Holdout said:
Here is an email I just sent to Raider regarding the origin of Posters' School:

My Dear Brother,

I share this with you before telling the whole world of the origin of Posters' School.

Baptisthac scheduled a week with me to find out how I post, what affects my thought process, and the ins and outs of navigating the FFF. Once he went home sword asked to do the same thing, then, Tennesseean,. It seemd all I was doing was teaching people how to post, and I wass not getting my own  posting done, so I advertised in the Sword of the Forum that once and for all I would host whoever wanted to come to my office for a week and I would teach them. To my amazement when 164 delegates from Posters' School went home, I had others want me to do it over, and now for over a quarter of a century the masses have flocked to South of the Arctic Circle to attend Posters' School.

BCH

I am blessed.

You have dug deep in HACker lore!

I was inspired by the various videos:

Like The old forum downtown.

And the Raider Posting Manual was a big hit.

There would be special breakout sessions for Sunbeams led by 16KJV11. :p

The science of social media would be a big hit.

What about the classic sermons like "A Posters Heart".