Rafael Cruz makes campaign speech for Ted Cruz at FBCH

Just got anther call from a deacon who thought Rafael Cruz was a fellow Baptist.

Guess not, hard core tongue talker word of knowledge is more like it.

bgwilkinson said:
I about feel off my chair when a famous twice divorced Charismatic gave a campaign speech, thinly veiled as a personal testimony, at FBCH Sunday night.

See what you think.

https://youtu.be/jUVPSa6sNcI

A simple internet search will tell you all you need to know about this guy, scary.
There is so much documented info on him it would take you months to review it all.

sn1dhg.jpg

I have noticed him speaking at other IFB gatherings.

I don't think most IFBs have any idea what they believe, and little understanding of Baptist History.

Rafael is Ted's Jeremiah Wright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqrXVNfYUI

bgwilkinson said:
I don't think most IFBs have any idea what they believe, and little understanding of Baptist History.

I think you are taking things a bit far now, don't you?

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

I think you are taking things a bit far now, don't you?

Perhaps, but it illustrates that both had and have a heretic as their pastor.

Rafael may be more dangerous because he sounds like a Baptist Fundamentalist.

The founders of this country left England to escape the Union of church and state.

Rafael believes in and preaches the union of church and state which is
Diametrically opposed to our system of government.

bgwilkinson said:
TidesofTruth said:
I cannot Stand Ted Cruz.  I think he is arrogant, pompous piece of garbage who treats truth like a whore.

However he is the only one whose platform is closest to what I believe.  Sadly.  I will hold my nose and vote for him as one of the my most disliked people I have ever cast a ballot for as strictly a matter of conscience, because I know the other guys have proven politics that are against what I believe out of the gate.

The issues most people probably had with Rafael is that he is Pentecostal and most Baptist who have not been around nor heard a hard core Pentecostals naturally are "creeped out".

If this kind of Theology, Dominianist, does not scare you to death you are not paying attention.

https://youtu.be/L_kehg8F3kU

I'm not voting for pastor. 

TidesofTruth said:
bgwilkinson said:
TidesofTruth said:
I cannot Stand Ted Cruz.  I think he is arrogant, pompous piece of garbage who treats truth like a whore.

However he is the only one whose platform is closest to what I believe.  Sadly.  I will hold my nose and vote for him as one of the my most disliked people I have ever cast a ballot for as strictly a matter of conscience, because I know the other guys have proven politics that are against what I believe out of the gate.

The issues most people probably had with Rafael is that he is Pentecostal and most Baptist who have not been around nor heard a hard core Pentecostals naturally are "creeped out".

If this kind of Theology, Dominianist, does not scare you to death you are not paying attention.

https://youtu.be/L_kehg8F3kU

I'm not voting for pastor.

That's what many Trump supporters can say too.  ;)

bgwilkinson said:
I about feel off my chair when a famous twice divorced Charismatic gave a campaign speech, thinly veiled as a personal testimony, at FBCH Sunday night.

See what you think.

A simple internet search will tell you all you need to know about this guy, scary.
There is so much documented info on him it would take you months to review it all.

sn1dhg.jpg

It is interesting to see who a pastor will sometimes let stand behind the pulpit and speak when the pastor can justify it in his mind.

Baptist City Holdout said:
And remember, ted is one of those evil Southern Baptists too! Insert sarcasm emoticon her. If I don't I'll have Hammond to pay.

That was one thing upon which I looked favorably on his behalf.

Then I started listening to all his speeches, and checking out all his appearances and it went down hill from there.

Don't listen to what people say about a candidate listen to the candidate in his own words.

There are so many speeches up on You Tube there is no excuse.

I will always vote for a republican over a democrat any day.

bgwilkinson said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
And remember, ted is one of those evil Southern Baptists too! Insert sarcasm emoticon her. If I don't I'll have Hammond to pay.

I will always vote for a republican over a democrat any day.

Many believe that there is a big difference between republicans and democrats these days.  It seems to me that we are spiraling toward some sort of an autocratic monarchy system. IMO.

I don't think the difference in corruption is that great.

All politicians are corrupt to some degree.

It's a matter of degrees.

Some would call it the best bad idea, er, best bad politician.

Let the vetting of the two Rafaels continue.

This is only the beginning, there is so much more to come.

NEQ_18_Cover.jpg

WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:
WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

Rumor is Ivanka Trump will be "testifying" next week

I would hope she would be there this Sunday to give equal time to Trump, at least he's not trying to get elected using religion.

And while we are at it we should have Kasich guy too, just to make things fair.

When Raphael Cruz stood to speak, immediately I was worried.... I think there was good reason Dr. Hyles (and even to his credit, Jack Schaap) never had politicians speak from the pulpit.,,, except maybe the Mayor / Governor to welcome the Pastor's School crowd.  I think you open yourselves to all kinds of potential issues when the Church gets involved in politics.
Ahem....
I brought Alan Keyes to church, to speak, on the Sunday before the election that propelled Obama to the Senate.

He spoke to the Spanish first, and then spoke to the English.

earnestly contend

bgwilkinson said:
Let the vetting of the two Rafaels continue.

This is only the beginning, there is so much more to come.

NEQ_18_Cover.jpg
Lol.

8)

earnestly contend

prophet said:
WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:
WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

I would hope she would be there this Sunday to give equal time to Trump, at least he's not trying to get elected using religion.

When Raphael Cruz stood to speak, immediately I was worried.... I think there was good reason Dr. Hyles (and even to his credit, Jack Schaap) never had politicians speak from the pulpit.,,, except maybe the Mayor / Governor to welcome the Pastor's School crowd.  I think you open yourselves to all kinds of potential issues when the Church gets involved in politics.
Ahem....
I brought Alan Keyes to church, to speak, on the Sunday before the election that propelled Obama to the Senate.

earnestly contend

I don't know if that's predictive, but a lot of people that were on the fence are now on the Trump train after hearing such blatant pandering.

bgwilkinson said:
prophet said:
WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:
WESLEY said:
bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

Ahem....

earnestly contend

I don't know if that's predictive, but a lot of people that were on the fence are now on the Trump train after hearing such blatant pandering.

Right, because they are assured that Trump would never do such a thing.  LOL! :eek:

bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

I must thank Senor Raphael Cruz for helping me out... I was very disturbed about recent comments Donald Trump made about the Transgenders and North Carolina's law...  I was seriously praying for guidance.

I then recalled the verse that Raphael Cruz has been preaching all over the state of Indiana, about men of covetousness..  When you look that up, it's the story about Moses's father in law telling him what type of men to help him choose to run the nation of Israel. 

Able Men -  I think Donald Trump has more experience
Fear God -  I don't know if really any of them have this quality
Men of Truth -  I think Ted Cruz is a liar, I think Donald Trump is pretty honest
Hating Covetousness -  I think they are all covetous... some so much they will do anything to get what they covet

Just a thought :)

sn1dhg.jpg

bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

sn1dhg.jpg

Donald Trump has an ego. But every candidate for the Presidency has an ego. To look at the problems of a nation of nearly 300 million people and say, "I have the answer" - no matter how humbly they put it - that person has an ego.

Ted Cruz has a Messiah complex. Based on his theological exposure to and upbringing in Dominionism - Cruz honestly believes Christ cannot return UNTIL Christians control all aspects of society like Government and Money. Yes, Trump is arrogant about all "he" built and achieved. But how arrogant do you have to be to believe Jesus needs you in order to come back?

Finally, his dad said told the people of FBCH to check the candidate's record. Ted worked for George HW Bush and helped design his free trade policies that helped tank our economy.

Pastor Marty said:
bgwilkinson said:

See what you think.

sn1dhg.jpg

Donald Trump has an ego. But every candidate for the Presidency has an ego. To look at the problems of a nation of nearly 300 million people and say, "I have the answer" - no matter how humbly they put it - that person has an ego.

Ted Cruz has a Messiah complex. Based on his theological exposure to and upbringing in Dominionism - Cruz honestly believes Christ cannot return UNTIL Christians control all aspects of society like Government and Money. Yes, Trump is arrogant about all "he" built and achieved. But how arrogant do you have to be to believe Jesus needs you in order to come back?

Finally, his dad said told the people of FBCH to check the candidate's record. Ted worked for George HW Bush and helped design his free trade policies that helped tank our economy.

I voted for Cruz in our primary and would vote for him today if I had it to do over.
Trump comes across as clueless on policy...because he is clueless on policy. But, I'd vote for him in a skinny minute if it's him or Hillary!

And, I hope your daughter is doing well, health-wise.