RIP Peter Ruckman 1921-2016

Vince Massi said:
So, nobody is willing to cite  Galatians 5:22-23 as evidence that Peter Ruckman was saved?

Gee, you noticed that silence too, did you?

You sound like you really, really want someone to try.

T-Bone said:
Vince Massi said:
Better do some more study there Vince Galatians 5: 22-23... This is not about salvation,

Gal 5:21 "... they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Bypassing the fact that Galatians 5:19-21 shows that Peter Ruckman was not a born-again Christian, how did he come up with the KJO doctrine? He claimed, in various ways, that he figured it out. So what did he figure it out with?

James 3:17 tells us: " But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy."

Is anybody willing to step forward and say that James 3:17 teaches that Peter Ruckman had wisdom from above?

Vince Massi said:
Bypassing the fact that Galatians 5:19-21 shows that Peter Ruckman was not a born-again Christian, how did he come up with the KJO doctrine_ He claimed, in various ways, that he figured it out. So what did he figure it out with?

James 3:17 tells us: " But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy."

Is anybody willing to step forward and say that James 3:17 teaches that Peter Ruckman had wisdom from above?
Nope. I don't think "wisdom from above" would have him teach error, which he did. "Deception from below" maybe, but I wouldn't make that accusation, since it's purely speculative.

bgwilkinson said:
I had no idea who Prince was yesterday so I decided to find out.

Raunchy Prince was actually a conservative Christian who reportedly opposed gay marriage

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/raunchy-prince-was-actually-a-conservative-christian-who-reportedly-opposed-gay-marriage/

Fruit of the Spirit in evidence as per Izdaari.

I don't think he renounced his JW beliefs which rarely does any do who is in that cult. It's not like a Southern Baptist becoming a Pente?ostal.  He did speak mention Jesus' name more than Jehovah though and even wanted Kevin Smith to direct a movie he was making about his faith. I would say he had a modified JW faith which the Watchtower allows. They can't co ntrol what you believe but you can't leave without consequences or speak against their doctrines. If Prince had said Jesus is Jehovah he would not be a JW before he died.

We have seen that Peter Ruckman was not saved and did not have the wisdom that comes from above. In addition--

John 13:34-35  " A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

Peter Ruckman was not a disciple of Christ.