Roy Moore

owen_miller

Elect
Reaction score
Anyone remember when Roy Moore came to FBCH? Can?t remember why exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES,  he came to promote a book he had written about the 10 commandments that he was refusing to remove from the wall of this court room.

As I remember, Jack Schaap honored him during a Fall Program.

I believe it was the same fall/sping program that he brought in Kent Hovind.  It's baffling when you consider the absence of discernment at that place.

Mr. White said:
I believe it was the same fall/sping program that he brought in Kent Hovind.  It's baffling when you consider the absence of discernment at that place.

Leadership, at least WCBC and Chappell have a sense of discernment on who they bring.

I want proof that he did anything?  He is being accused it needs to be addressed.

Sherryh said:
I want proof that he did anything?  He is being accused it needs to be addressed.

What would you accept as proof? There are currently five women that have come forward and some confirmation that he did hang out at malls and football games looking for teenage girls. Pictures would be hard to come by at this point. He denied knowing the one woman but had written in her year book.

LongGone said:
Sherryh said:
He denied knowing the one woman but had written in her year book.

Ever signed a Bible?  Ever signed one for a young girl?  Yes?  Well, don't ever run for public office!

So what if he signed it?  Why wouldn't he if asked?  Now I agree that the "DA" and the writing underneath looks added.

Glad he's fighting back.

Did the yearbook come back as his writing? I know they were examining the yearbook.
5 women I need to read what they have said

Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Ever signed a Bible?  Ever signed one for a young girl?  Yes?  Well, don't ever run for public office!

So what if he signed it?  Why wouldn't he if asked?  Now I agree that the "DA" and the writing underneath looks added.

Glad he's fighting back.

I'm with you, I hope he fights back just like Clarence Thomas did. It all sounds like the same kind of set up to me.

david.kingery1920 said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

I'm with you, I hope he fights back just like Clarence Thomas did. It all sounds like the same kind of set up to me.

I understand Moore's signature was stamped by Moore's associate and initialed by her. Certainly not an unusual thing.

Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

I would not have signed a teenage girl's yearbook as a 30 year old man. I would never had written to the message he wrote as a 30 year old man to a teenage girl.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. We elected a man for President that had 14 accusers and stated he grabs pussy. Why would a we care about a senator who had inappropriate relationships with a teenage girl. 

LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

I would not have signed a teenage girl's yearbook as a 30 year old man. I would never had written to the message he wrote as a 30 year old man to a teenage girl.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. We elected a man for President that had 14 accusers and stated he CENSORED. Why would a we care about a senator who had inappropriate relationships with a teenage girl.
Not appropriate, my friend.

16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. We elected a man for President that had 14 accusers and stated he CENSORED. Why would a we care about a senator who had inappropriate relationships with a teenage girl.

I understand where you're coming from but in his defense, he's only quoting the President.

Since when does a high school give out yearbooks in December? I got mine before graduation, had to get all our sports in the yearbook including baseball played in the spring. Something does not sound right.

BTW the yearbook accuser's divorce judge was Moore presiding over her divorce.

16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

I quoted the man I believe you voted for as President my friend.

LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

Still not appropriate. 
I have said a lot of vile things in my life that are not suitable for quoting and I would not say them or write them now that I am a child of God.

TheRealJonStewart said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

I understand where you're coming from but in his defense, he's only quoting the President.
"misquoting"...

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

Still not appropriate. 
I have said a lot of vile things in my life that are not suitable for quoting and I would not say them or write them now that I am a child of God.

I am sorry that you can not see the irony of being censored for quoting Trump by somebody who voted for Trump. I also am a child of God and that is why I didn't vote for Trump 8). It is not language I use but makes the point that we are beyond having any moral standard for our elected officials when we as a nation elected a man who behaves the way Trump has behaved. Your actual issue is with Trump and not with me.

prophet said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
Twisted said:
LongGone said:
Sherryh said:

Glad he's fighting back.

"misquoting"...

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Please quote correctly then.