Satanic Teachings of Peter Ruckman

FSSL rn: "...darn... half of the population are democrats... what was I thinking... so blinded by my anti-Ruckman campaign I forgot to consult my NIV."

it's black babies that are ok to abort.
You believe that, Catholic? That's a selectively racist interpretation and racist position to hold.

I disagree with your statement.

Let's.

So are you essentially saying anyone who doesn't dogmatically hop on board with your extra-biblical notion that thousands of people should go to hell over instantly putting a soul in heaven in a village where militant youth-recruiting groups (these are common, especially in places like Africa) rape women against their will and then return on weekly patrol for those fresh newborns?

I wonder what all the Democratics in the world will think of FSSL's response on how much right a woman has over her body, especially after being sexually abused against her will, with no Bible verses to back it up. More importantly, did the God of Calvin specifically pre-ordain for her to be raped in his sovereign, kind and Holy will?

If not, they're a Satanist, right?
Actually what I was meaning by "striving for accuracy" referred to your exaggeration
You believe that, Catholic? That's a selectively racist interpretation and racist position to hold.

I disagree with your statement.
Ok so what if there was a narrow exception for women in Africa who are raped and in danger of militants coming back to take the newborns, would you agree that all other abortions are evil?

Ok so what if there was a narrow exception for women in Africa who are raped and in danger of militants coming back to take the newborns
So you're saying abortion is OK.

would you agree that all other abortions are evil?
Well gosh, Bog. My specific opinion doesn't really matter here compared to what the Bible says.

FSSL, mind sharing with us the Bible verse that specifically addresses this so we can all know not to tip-toe outside the lines of it,
so we can avoid becoming instant Satanists if we do?

After tmjbog was just exposed for being an undercover Catholic who recently created his account here to post first a Calvinist and then as a partial-Arminian and then a full-Arminian zero-point Calvinist member of a non-Arminain, non-Calvinist IFB church that he disagrees with but still attends "for reasons that will not be detailed" according to him,

notice the top 3 threads here in redneck-only land:

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 7.51.31 PM.png

Clearly these threads were started by well-educated, cultured individuals with a diverse life experience and an exceedingly broad knowledge base, deep in wisdom.

Well gosh, Bog. My specific opinion doesn't really matter here compared to what the Bible says.
Great point. Here's one.

Psalm 139:13-16
13For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
16Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them

After tmjbog was just exposed for being an undercover Catholic who recently created his account here to post first a Calvinist and then as a partial-Arminian and then a full-Arminian zero-point Calvinist member of a non-Arminain, non-Calvinist IFB church that he disagrees with but still attends "for reasons that will not be detailed" according to him,

notice the top 3 threads here in redneck-only land:

View attachment 1187

Clearly these threads were started by well-educated, cultured individuals with a diverse life experience and an exceedingly broad knowledge base, deep in wisdom.
Your distortions remind me of your hero Ruckman. Then there is this satanic doctrine of Ruckman's

"But marriage per se, is intercourse, and it is defined as such even when there is fornication with a harlot" (see 1 Cor. 6:16-18).
Ruckman, Peter. The Ruckman Reference Bible, 2009, note for Mat. 19:5

13For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
Wait so you're saying you prefer the option where this person woven in the womb becomes a killer who goes to hell and takes thousands of others with him rather than sparing him from that situation and sending him immediately to eternal paradise in all wonder and heavenly bliss?

I'm not saying I'm taking a position either way, you still haven't proven your "everyone else is a Satanist" conviction from scripture yet so I'm waiting to be enlightened by you gurus of knowledge.

Further, you're quoting the frequently figurative book of Psalms so let's get into this. Does this mean God weaves all people in their mother's wombs, even the lost people who stay lost? Who weaves the lost people who end up going to hell? Satan? Does Satan weave people in their mother's wombs? The Bible says lost people are children of Satan. Is that literal?

If God predestined people in Christ and they were already in him, then took them out of him when he was weaving them in their mother's wombs, then put them back in him again, does he carefully and caring weave those he creates just to go to hell too? Does he sing softly to them in a Psalm when he's weaving these souls he's creating for the sol purpose of suffering forever? Does he whisper a lullaby as he goes on weaving, saying, "Before, you were nothing, but now you exist and feel, get ready little one, for soon you will feel flames forever. I am not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to a change of mind."

Wait so you're saying you prefer the option where this person woven in the womb becomes a killer who goes to hell and takes thousands of others with him rather than sparing him from that situation and sending him immediately to eternal paradise in all wonder and heavenly bliss?

I'm not saying I'm taking a position either way, you still haven't proven your "everyone else is a Satanist" conviction from scripture yet so I'm waiting to be enlightened by you gurus of knowledge.

Further, you're quoting the frequently figurative book of Psalms so let's get into this. Does this mean God weaves all people in their mother's wombs, even the lost people who stay lost? Who weaves the lost people who end up going to hell? Satan? Does Satan weave people in their mother's wombs? The Bible says lost people are children of Satan. Is that literal?

If God predestined people in Christ and they were already in him, then took them out of him when he was weaving them in their mother's wombs, then put them back in him again, does he carefully and caring weave those he creates just to go to hell too? Does he sing softly to them in a Psalm when he's weaving these souls he's creating for the sol purpose of suffering forever? Does he whisper a lullaby as he goes on weaving, saying, "Before, you were nothing, but now you exist and feel, get ready little one, for soon you will feel flames forever. I am not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to a change of mind."
So you are saying you can identify which babies will grow up to be murderers?

I'm personally against most abortion, but even I'm not sure about those cases where a woman is raped: Mind showing us a verse where the Bible says....

Well... well... well... UGC doesn't like abortion YET, he is unable to find anything in the Bible against it... Elective Abortion* is murder. Plain and simple. I don't think I need to spend time citing those verses.

About rape and the potential of conception to parents that may not be able to afford the child. Have you ever heard of "adoption?" The Bible gives us examples of people that have been adopted. Exodus 2.10 (Moses was adopted because the parents could not keep the child... so instead of killing the child, went to great lengths to preserving his life.) 1 Kings 11.20 Genubath adopted by the Pharaoh. Jephthah (Jdg 12.7) was the offspring of a prostitute. (UGC would have supported that abortion).

Abortion, even with today's medical advancements, ravages a woman's body. Why add medical problems to a woman who has already faced mental anguish. Adoption is by FAR the best option... but I digress...

... and about the genocide... who are you to know if these kids will never hear the gospel? You have trouble with "God choosing to save," YET, you have determined "God won't save." Your theology is showing.

Elective Abortion is Satanic.

.... oh... and yes, I live in a trailer! A small one!

*as opposed to essential life-saving terminations.

(Btw as a Dispensationalist, we believe God creates man but then gives him a free will to choose for himself, and this free will does not override God's sovereign will but rather both work in tandem under God's sovereign decree where free will is made possible, for if God were not able to be God over a universe where free will could be possible, it would make this impossible for him, and his sovereignty would be limited. Why are Calvinists limiting the sovereignty of God?

Did they just read arguments by apes like Calvin and think they were actually intelligent and would hold up in any true academic setting beyond their paper mill seminaries? Yes. This is a roast. Look around at society, you guys have had time to prove yourselves but the fruits now show.)

(Btw as a Dispensationalist we believe God creates man but then gives him a free will to choose for himself, and this free will does not override God's sovereign will but rather both work in tandem under God's sovereign decree where free will is made possible, for if God were not able to be God over a universe where free will could be possible, it would make this impossible for him, and his sovereignty would be limited. Why are Calvinists limiting the sovereignty of God?

Did they just read arguments by apes like Calvin and think they were actually intelligent and would hold up in any true academic setting beyond their paper mill seminaries? Yes. This is a roast. Look around at society, you guys have had time to prove yourselves but the fruits now show.)
I read my first Rucky book. Certainly wasn't any fruit there. Just spewing hatred toward every college and preacher that disagreed with him.

Have you ever heard of "adoption?"
The common scenario we cited does not include this as an option. Go back and read about the weekly patrols.

Why add medical problems to a woman who has already faced mental anguish.
Ohhh, so you're the judge and jury over what a woman feels adds to her anguish. How many babies have you birthed again? You going transgender on us, FSSL?
Are you sure it's not a greater mental anguish to birth a child who will be immediately taken, tortured, and turned into a killer who will go to hell and take thousands with him, with no option for adoption. Are you sure you want to argue for this position right now?

The common scenario we cited does not include this as an option. Go back and read about the weekly patrols.
Yes, apparently there are militias in Africa that don't wait for the children to become teenagers to bring them into their militia, they get'em as newborns.

UGC said:
Wait so you're creating your own doctrine outside of the Bible?
...Isn't that Satanic?

Our resident satanist doesn't know what verses talk about murder.

Yes, apparently there are militias in Africa that don't wait for the children to become teenagers to bring them into their militia, they get'em as newborns.
Anyone who was ever in the military reading this right now thinks you're a moron.

I read about patrols in Exodus about Moses. God intervened in a way not expected at all!

See what happens when you confront those who follow satanic teachers? You get a lot of excuses as to why you must kill babies and don't leave options open for God to show grace and mercy!