So close your eyes and tell me.......

When I close my eyes I still see white and yellow!

The relief as you sit down in your section for night church after a long, tense harrowing, 1+ hour bus drive from Elgin, Illinois...Ahhhh, I made it on time...zzzzzzzzz.....

16KJV11 said:
The relief as you sit down in your section for night church after a long, tense harrowing, 1+ hour bus drive from Elgin, Illinois...Ahhhh, I made it on time...zzzzzzzzz.....

Oh, for the rack!!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

Except for the fact that you feel downright gross after being on the bus all day.  Who can properly rest during church when you feel gross? 

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

Except for the fact that you feel downright gross after being on the bus all day.  Who can properly rest during church when you feel gross?

A true Hacker!!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

A true Hacker!!
I was the Hacker driving and believe me, I was exhausted, especially after breaking all the rules to get their on time...70 mph on the 294, and driving between those concrete medians while the expwy was under construction!  ???

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

A true Hacker!!
I was the Hacker driving and believe me, I was exhausted, especially after breaking all the rules to get their on time...70 mph on the 294, and driving between those concrete medians while the expwy was under construction!  ???

Looking back, it makes me wonder how we made it!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

A true Hacker!!

Grace brother, lots of it, and busy guardian angels!

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

A true Hacker!!

I remember riding back to HAC from the night bus.  We were in a full size station wagon - three guys in the front, three guys in the middle, and me laying down in the back.  I remember opening my eyes and the car wasn't moving.  I sat up and we were sitting at a green light on Indianapolis Blvd.  Every guy in the car (including the driver) was asleep.  You can't make this stuff up!

Classic

And not as uncommon as you might think.

RAIDER said:
I remember riding back to HAC from the night bus.  We were in a full size station wagon - three guys in the front, three guys in the middle, and me laying down in the back.  I remember opening my eyes and the car wasn't moving.  I sat up and we were sitting at a green light on Indianapolis Blvd.  Every guy in the car (including the driver) was asleep.  You can't make this stuff up!

That is scary!  Wow!

baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:

That is scary!  Wow!

Another day in the weekend life of an '80s Hacker!

I see a Pastor's School delegate who showed up at 5:00am to save seats laying on a pew fast asleep.

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:

That is scary!  Wow!

We continued that tradition in the 90's.

I woke up once, at the light where IL turns into IN on RT 30.
I had just bumped the guy in front of me.
I had "made it to the light" and closed my eyes.
Of course, everyone else in the car was asleep, so no one knew about it.

There was a rash of bump-n-robs going on, in the mid 90's, where the robber would rear end a car at a spot, then carjack them when they got out to see the damage.

The man I bumped looked in his rear-view mirro and threw up his hands, as if to say "WTH?"

I could do nothing but stare, I was semi-comatose.

He looked for a few seconds, then suddenly pealed out through the red light like he was terrified.

Lol

I was so happy to be able to lean back and close my eyes again....
Zzzzzzzzzz.......

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:

That is scary!  Wow!

There was a rash of bump-n-robs going on, in the mid 90's, where the robber would rear end a car at a spot, then carjack them when they got out to see the damage.

The man I bumped looked in his rear-view mirro and threw up his hands, as if to say "WTH?"

He looked for a few seconds, then suddenly pealed out through the red light like he was terrified.

Lol

Zzzzzzzzzz.......

Good one!!  :)

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:

That is scary!  Wow!

Lol

Zzzzzzzzzz.......

Good one!!  :)

Always wondered who that young buck was.  :) :)

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Oh, for the rack!!

A true Hacker!!

I am glad you all were safe!!! Whew!  That had to be scary!!!

RAIDER said:
I see a Pastor's School delegate who showed up at 5:00am to save seats laying on a pew fast asleep.

I thought seats were not allowed to be saved.

At Christian Womanhood Spectaculars, that was a NO-NO!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

When a Hacker is racked out on a pew, you just look the other way.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

When a Hacker is racked out on a pew, you just look the other way.

Guys had it so easy there.

Once I was caught racked out on a pew before CWSpectacular and had an invitation to your gf's office.  :(