So close your eyes and tell me.......

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
I see a Pastor's School delegate who showed up at 5:00am to save seats laying on a pew fast asleep.

I thought seats were not allowed to be saved.

At Christian Womanhood Spectaculars, that was a NO-NO!

When a Hacker is racked out on a pew, you just look the other way.

Guys had it so easy there.

Once I was caught racked out on a pew before CWSpectacular and had an invitation to your gf's office.  :(

The difference is that the guys did not change into their pajamas first.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
I see a Pastor's School delegate who showed up at 5:00am to save seats laying on a pew fast asleep.

Once I was caught racked out on a pew before CWSpectacular and had an invitation to your gf's office.  :(

I hate to burst your bubble, but when I was there, pajamas were not allowed.  They were pants.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but when I was there, pajamas were not allowed.  They were pants.

Teri's right. Pajamas were not approved sleepwear for dormitory ladies, and absolutely no dormitory ladies ever wore them.

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Teri's right. Pajamas were not approved sleepwear for dormitory ladies, and absolutely no dormitory ladies ever wore them.

My definition of "pajamas" is whatever one wears to bed.  For example, a Speedo or loin cloth would be pajamas to me.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

My definition of "pajamas" is whatever one wears to bed.  For example, a Speedo or loin cloth would be pajamas to me.

You should have taken Judy Hobbs Adams' English class.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

You should have taken Judy Hobbs Adams' English class.

I actually did!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

They weren't supposed to be saved ever. Bro. Hyles said that many times even for normal church services but there were a lot of the big muckety mucks who still saved seats for their families and everyone else in their county.

BALAAM said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

They weren't supposed to be saved ever. Bro. Hyles said that many times even for normal church services but there were a lot of the big muckety mucks who still saved seats for their families and everyone else in their county.

I have never heard the term "muckety muck", but I wonder if it means an HB family with a lot of kids that sat in the balcony?

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

There was a time where they were doing "pajama" checks to make sure you were not sinning while you slept I guess.

Several years ago, my husband and I went to Pastors' School. We found that, since we were a party ofbut two, that we didn'the have to get there very early. Actually, it was easier to wait until the organ prelude started to find seats. As the organ started, people started going to the areas where they had people saving rows. Very few of these larger groups took up as many seats as they reserved.

One evening, there were several seats saved with  printed papers for someone from a Texas town that starts with an L whose last name has 50 Shades.  Since Mrs. Colsten was already happily serving Jesus at the organ, I calmly picked up two sheets of these reserved signs, folded them and placed them in my Bible, and my husband and I sat in the 2nd row of the center floor section.

We never did see 50 Shades come in. There was room left for him and, but perhaps he was embarrassed because he tried to save seats. Perhaps he just ditched that session.

qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

There was a time where they were doing "pajama" checks to make sure you were not sinning while you slept I guess.

I remember some girl from Montana, I think, who got demerits for this offense. Blonde hair. I think her name was Kim.

patriotic said:
Several years ago, my husband and I went to Pastors' School. We found that, since we were a party ofbut two, that we didn'the have to get there very early. Actually, it was easier to wait until the organ prelude started to find seats. As the organ started, people started going to the areas where they had people saving rows. Very few of these larger groups took up as many seats as they reserved.

One evening, there were several seats saved with  printed papers for someone from a Texas town that starts with an L whose last name has 50 Shades.  Since Mrs. Colsten was already happily serving Jesus at the organ, I calmly picked up two sheets of these reserved signs, folded them and placed them in my Bible, and my husband and I sat in the 2nd row of the center floor section.

We never did see 50 Shades come in. There was room left for him and, but perhaps he was embarrassed because he tried to save seats. Perhaps he just ditched that session.

Enjoyed that play on words.  :)

patriotic said:
qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

I remember some girl from Montana, I think, who got demerits for this offense. Blonde hair. I think her name was Kim.

Yes.  Field of green.

Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Yes.  Field of green.

Her last name came to my mind about 2:30 this morning.

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Yes.  Field of green.

Like babies, that's when great thinking comes.

patriotic said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Yes.  Field of green.

Any idea of her whereabouts now?

patriotic said:

Ah, what a blessing to have the FFF on your mind in the middle of the night!

What was the issue of girls wearing pajamas to bed?

Did they wear night gowns?

patriotic said:
patriotic said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
qwerty said:
patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Yes.  Field of green.

Any idea of her whereabouts now?

The field is not green. :(

sword said:
What was the issue of girls wearing pajamas to bed?

Did they wear night gowns?

Pajamas were PANTS.

Yes, nightgowns.

I joke you not, when I say this.

90% of the gowns I saw were flannel and to the floor.