So close your eyes and tell me.......

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
I smell stale donuts and coffee coming from the old bus office across the street from FBCH.
And hair clippings mingled in...

earnestly contend

I had forgotten about the barber.  Can you imagine a church getting away with that today.  :)

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
I smell stale donuts and coffee coming from the old bus office across the street from FBCH.
And hair clippings mingled in...

earnestly contend

I had forgotten about the barber.  Can you imagine a church getting away with that today.  :)
One time a HAC  zealot threatened to take me (an A drive in) to get buzzed in there.

I guess it was a punishment on some routes, in the B,C,D.

My dad preached in C Junior church, so I would go to hear him, when I was that age, and they assumed I was a C rider.

Not that I would've been against a buzz, but I can imagine some of my friends parents....Wow!

earnestly contend

I'm pretty sure that one of my neighborhood friends got all his long hair (early 80's) cut off.
And I'm pretty sure his Mom went ballistic.
And I'm pretty sure he didn't come again.

earnestly contend

I see Vic Nischik leading singing from his tippy toes.

I see nothing because of the huge hat the fat lady in front of me is wearing.

I see a former prostitute, from my neighborhood,  get accepted in the beloved.

earnestly contend

I see Hackers stepping off their busses wearing Moon Boots.

I traveled to Indiana recently.  I had forgotten how beautiful it could be in the fall.  It brought back a flood of good memories.

I remember right before I got on a bus, my boyfriend told me he loved me.  The snow was lightly falling, and it felt like Camelot.  I knew when I felt the beauty of that moment, I would remember it for years to come.

Don't have many memories of being inside the church because I would fall asleep every Sunday night :)

Jo said:
I traveled to Indiana recently.  I had forgotten how beautiful it could be in the fall.  It brought back a flood of good memories.

I remember right before I got on a bus, my boyfriend told me he loved me.  The snow was lightly falling, and it felt like Camelot.  I knew when I felt the beauty of that moment, I would remember it for years to come.

This treasured memory surely reminds RAIDER of when he first smelled Peanut butter and pickle's on Teri's breath which immediately launched him past the 'like' phase of dating into abject LOVE! :-*

16KJV11 said:
Jo said:

This treasured memory surely reminds RAIDER of when he first smelled Peanut butter and pickle's on Teri's breath which immediately launched him past the 'like' phase of dating into abject LOVE! :-*

It was very difficult to get past her onion belches.

I hear the sound of a train coming in the distance.

RAIDER said:
I hear the sound of a train coming in the distance.
I remember the earthquake.
I thought it was a train, lol.

earnestly contend

We have tri rail here and everytime it stops me I remember.....

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
Jo said:

I've got a burp for you, MR!!!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
Jo said:

If I had a dime for every time I heard you belch like a sumo wrestler after eating at a buffet...................

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
Jo said:

If I had a dime for every time I heard you belch like a sumo wrestler after eating at a buffet...................

You loved it. Admit it.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
Jo said:

You loved it. Admit it.

Actually, I did.  I can still hear the dining hall ringing out with "Teri!  Teri!! Teri!!!" right before you shook the walls with a belch.

I see Hackers spread throughout the auditorium reading their Bibles before the service.