So close your eyes and tell me.......

fishinnut said:
I see altar workers during the invitation waiting for people to respond. I hear JH say, "These altar workers will introduce you to someone who is an expert at the Bible and who can tell you how to know for sure you can go to heaven when you die."

I had forgotten about JH saying that.

Baptist City Holdout said:
I remember him often saying, "Shall we stand; the choir will sing."

I remember thinking, "How can I sneak out of here and get to Shakey's quicker?"  :)

RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
I remember him often saying, "Shall we stand; the choir will sing."

I remember thinking, "How can I sneak out of here and get to Shakey's quicker?"  :)
I remember not looking forward to nightbus, then working the nightshift at the steel mill, and then going back to school and not getting home until 130 pm or so.

16KJV11 said:
I remember not looking forward to nightbus, then working the nightshift at the steel mill, and then going back to school and not getting home until 130 pm or so.

I remember not looking forward to the night bus period!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Poor dorm sheep.

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Poor dorm sheep.
This was after i was married  ???

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Poor dorm sheep.
Maybe not sheep then............

fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Poor dorm sheep.
Maybe not sheep then............
I thought I saw gunny stripes on one of them! :D

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

Poor dorm sheep.

You might be a Hacker if................

I hear Dr. Hyles asking Brother Randy if there is a bulb out in one of the auditorium lights.

I see a 5 minute business meeting with all "yays".

I remember being awed by the great expanse of open space and wishing i could swing like Tarzan from the sound booth to the platform!

16KJV11 said:
I remember being awed by the great expanse of open space and wishing i could swing like Tarzan from the sound booth to the platform!

I can't say I haven't had that thought.  :)

Did you see the guy that accidentally fell out of the ceiling at Youth Conf?
They took him to St. Margaret's.
No he didn't die, he was stiff and sore for awhile.

RAIDER said:
I hear Dr. Hyles asking Brother Randy if there is a bulb out in one of the auditorium lights.

I hear Dr. Hyles telling one of my friends that *HIS* bulb was out.

bgwilkinson said:
Did you see the guy that accidentally fell out of the ceiling at Youth Conf?
They took him to St. Margaret's.
No he didn't die, he was stiff and sore for awhile.

Do you remember who that was?

RAIDER said:

The only business meeting I can recall when their was actual discussion was when FBC was considering
of adding the mezzanine.  Their was concern of fire safety and how fast two balconies could vacate safely
and also concerns if the K-beams could support an add'l balcony.  Not too often would Bro Hyles open discussions to the public. 

tobytyler said:
RAIDER said:

The only business meeting I can recall when their was actual discussion was when FBC was considering
of adding the mezzanine.  Their was concern of fire safety and how fast two balconies could vacate safely
and also concerns if the K-beams could support an add'l balcony.  Not too often would Bro Hyles open discussions to the public.

Curse those that voted for the Mezzarack!!  ;)