South Point Baptist Church / Other Churches in the Region

Here is what it looked like May 17, 2013.

966218_462437117166697_683546375_o.jpg

Here is what it looked like today February 17, 2018. Don't think they ever emphasized the word Baptist. It's hiding in plain sight.

27867823_2022926544389277_5611381909999067508_n.jpg

Seems like I'm the only one posting pics. What gives?

bgwilkinson said:
Here is what it looked like May 17, 2013.

966218_462437117166697_683546375_o.jpg

Here is what it looked like today February 17, 2018.

27867823_2022926544389277_5611381909999067508_n.jpg
They haven't applied the White Out yet? :D

This one was in the Gymn building that South Point was looking at. Now they are down the street across from the Chase Bank.

27867856_2022937954388136_233614476742891099_n.jpg

27867361_2022938014388130_3376951350343167718_n.jpg

18491705_1342423742543761_3380182505540482636_o.jpg

13340174_1018688871583918_7012071784252873911_o.jpg

Southlake Baptist very small like South Point. Not hinting at anything with the WRONG WAY sign.

28055920_2022969774384954_7112124590331264538_n.jpg

28277399_2022969887718276_743347978431177555_n.jpg

Living Stones. This is a rather large community type church. Many new converts and huge growth. That is a new addition they are finishing.

26025937_1889196561108570_4595387852930880357_o.jpg

28058413_2022970621051536_8258381376759781479_n.jpg

27971633_2022970624384869_3582943675096334673_n.jpg

We are the bride of Christ not the bride of Baptist.

Bruh said:
We are the bride of Christ not the bride of Baptist.
Or the bride of Frankenstein. :p

patriotic said:
Identity crisis, perhaps?

"I was born Baptist, but I identify more as a community church, (but inside I'm still Baptist, but don't tell anyone.)"
Ahhhh, the truth.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Let's just say you don't see catholics removing their names from their churches.  Sad that Baptists seems to want to remove their name from their churches.  Ashamed of being a Baptist?

Still There said:
Let's just say you don't see catholics removing their names from their churches.  Sad that Baptists seems to want to remove their name from their churches.  Ashamed of being a Baptist?

Catholics believe that the Catholic Church will help them enter heaven. If I believed that I wouldn?t remove it either.

Still There said:

I agree. 

RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.
And it's not just happening there in NW Indiana 'b/c people are tired of the stigma', but it's happening all over the place to all different denominations.
It's a part of the 'No rules, just right' mentality that doesn't want to be identified with the past or with a denomination.
A 'church of Christ' type church did that up here not too long ago.
It used to be called "West Hills Christian Church" and they changed their name to "Impact Ministries."
Still same doctrine (baptismal regeneration) but if you didn't know better, you'd get sucked into it.
At least when there was a moniker, you could pretty much judge what you were getting into before you went in.

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.
And it's not just happening there in NW Indiana 'b/c people are tired of the stigma', but it's happening all over the place to all different denominations.
It's a part of the 'No rules, just right' mentality that doesn't want to be identified with the past or with a denomination.
It used to be called "West Hills Christian Church" and they changed their name to "Impact Ministries."
Still same doctrine (baptismal regeneration) but if you didn't know better, you'd get sucked into it.
At least when there was a moniker, you could pretty much judge what you were getting into before you went in.

When you see FBCH/HAC staff members getting sucked into this thought pattern it lets you know what puppets they were to start with.

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

When you see FBCH/HAC staff members getting sucked into this thought pattern it lets you know what puppets they were to start with.

That'll leave a mark!

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

That'll leave a mark!
KACHOW!

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

That'll leave a mark!

Remember when we questioned how staff members could sit and listen to Schaap and his heresy?  I'm guessing these are some of the same people.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

That'll leave a mark!

Remember when we questioned how staff members could sit and listen to Schaap and his heresy?  I'm guessing these are some of the same people.
You're on a roll today, why quit now? :D

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

That'll leave a mark!

Was hoping for the "defenders" to arrive.  ;)

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Still There said:

I agree.

That'll leave a mark!

Was hoping for the "defenders" to arrive.  ;)
Maybe later, after they'd had some time to think of a rebuttal.