Strom’s Scripture Reading (and More)

My "cheer" comes from the reds and blues they give me here in the ward. It's a happy time for everyone.
I know Jesus say s to share! Is that what you're offering, Twisted? ;)

Stroms trying to deflect from his passions again!

In the 1970s, a successful TV show aired called The Waltons. During season 1, there’s an episode called The Sinner. I suggest you watch this, re-watch it, then watch it one final time. You need to….

In the 1970s, a successful TV show aired called The Waltons. During season 1, there’s an episode called The Sinner. I suggest you watch this, re-watch it, then watch it one final time. You need to….
Used to LOVE the Waltons....They were great...unlike you.

“5 And Isaac sent away Jacob: and he went to Padan-aram unto Laban, son of Bethuel the Syrian, the brother of Rebekah, Jacob’s and Esau’s mother.”

That’s just the way the cookie crumbles, Average
20 days into this thread, and you've managed to find 9 Bible verses so far. Let alone offering any sort of meaningful insight into any of them.

Striving for "Average" might be an unrealistic goal for you. I suggest aiming for "Subpar," and seeing how it goes from there.

20 days into this thread, and you've managed to find 9 Bible verses so far. Let alone offering any sort of meaningful insight into any of them.

Striving for "Average" might be an unrealistic goal for you. I suggest aiming for "Subpar," and seeing how it goes from there.

Refreshingly dry and sarcastic......... I've missed you Ransom.

Refreshingly dry and sarcastic......... I've missed you Ransom.
Look who's back. Remember this?

You've blocked your stalking episode. I had to ban you because of you wanted to harm a disabled person. God has the record
I guess you're still gathering the embarrassing evidence, right? That's understandable, it's only been 13 months since you ran off.

I’ve fallen a bit behind in my Bible reading. I’m gonna do better.

Look who's back. Remember this?

I guess you're still gathering the embarrassing evidence, right? That's understandable, it's only been 13 months since you ran off.
Dang, Ransom…you been bullying disabled people? You hardcore bro…