RAIDER said:
Matthew1323 said:
patriotic said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:
Matthew1323 said:
I am thinking about going outside and refilling our bird feeders now because I believe that...

BIRD LIVES MATTER!!!

Only if their first name is Larry!

Indiana State considers him a Legend!

The Celtics honor him with with his number in the rafters!

RAIDER tried to emulate Larry on the hardwood courts during intramural basketball play at HAC. Those that witnessed his attempt tell me that instead of reminding them of Larry Bird, they thought he played more like an elderly "Lady Bird" Johnson!  :)

I wore the same style shorts on the HAC court!

Michael ruined all that when he came into the league.

Michael Who?????

:)

We were talking about those little tight shorts that we used to wear when playing basketball back in the early 80s. When Michael Jordan came into the NBA in 1984 he was one of the first to wear those culotte length shorts that many guys wear to this day. He ruined everything!  :)

He ruined it all!  We as men are now wearing culottes!!

And now we have Caitlyn Jenner!!!
Exactly!!

So much for breakfast of champions
Next it will be Speedo's...

Michael Jordan is from NC.

The root of the fall of this great nation may one day be attributed to those from NC!  :D

HEY!!!

I am enjoying the Nancy Reagan memorial service telecast today.

The letters read from friends that were from Ron to Nancy were especially thought provoking. They seemed to have a very special love and bond.

The Reagan children's comments and sentiments showed great respect and insight into their relationships with her. It was interesting to see how each of Nancy and Ron's strengths and weaknesses complimented each other.

The only disappointing thing so far is the robe-wearing religion man who is at the lectern now. Where is the fire-breathing, hell-raising, shingle-rattlin' IFBX preacher whose presence there is simply to tell stories of himself for an extended period of time before letting everyone know where they are going if the don't repent!  :mad:

Matthew1323 said:
I am enjoying the Nancy Reagan memorial service telecast today.

The letters read from friends that were from Ron to Nancy were especially thought provoking. They seemed to have a very special love and bond.

The Reagan children's comments and sentiments showed great respect and insight into their relationships with her. It was interesting to see how each of Nancy and Ron's strengths and weaknesses complimented each other.

The only disappointing thing so far is the robe-wearing religion man who is at the lectern now. Where is the fire-breathing, hell-raising, shingle-rattlin' IFBX preacher whose presence there is simply to tell stories of himself for an extended period of time before letting everyone know where they are going if the don't repent!  :mad:

I noticed Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver TOGETHER paying their respects to Nancy. Wouldn't the Republicans and some Democrats LOVE to have that power couple derail Trump's bid for the nomination? Maybe, they will make an exception to the natural-born-citizen clause for the office of the president and vice-president.

IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:
Maybe, they will make an exception to the natural-born-citizen clause for the office of the president and vice-president.

You mean like "again"?  They did it with Obama and are doing it now with Cruz/Rubio. 

They did it before with Agnew and another president (can't remember the name but was awhile ago) because no one knew about his parents.

I figured that it would rile you up!  :)

Instead of SS in Chicago it looks like protest central.

RAIDER said:

We live in interesting times today. Looks as if we are going to have a lively 2016.

Trump planned an event in Chicago's south side Hyde Park neighborhood. This is Obama's back yard. I'm certain that it was a strategic ballsy move by the Trump organization. The left took it as some sort of political turf war and mobilized IMO.

I worked in the Hyde Park neighborhood in the early 90s. Late one evening, while driving toward Indiana on Stony Island, I came up behind two cars that had someone inside of each vehicle that was trading gunfire at the other. No, I did not stop to witness to these individuals.

Perhaps, some of the protestors will go downtown today and chillax at Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

We live in interesting times today. Looks as if we are going to have a lively 2016.

Trump planned an event in Chicago's south side Hyde Park neighborhood. This is Obama's back yard. I'm certain that it was a strategic ballsy move by the Trump organization. The left took it as some sort of political turf war and mobilized IMO.

I worked in the Hyde Park neighborhood in the early 90s. Late one evening, while driving toward Indiana on Stony Island, I came up behind two cars that had someone inside of each vehicle that was trading gunfire at the other. No, I did not stop to witness to these individuals.

Perhaps, some of the protestors will go downtown today and chillax at Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Are you sure it was gunfire?
Because guns are illegal in Chicago, you know.
Perhaps it was 4th of July sparklers you saw.

patriotic said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

:)

Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

I was there for the parade and green river last year.  Glad I marked that off the bucket list already.

Teri in NC said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

I was there for the parade and green river last year.  Glad I marked that off the bucket list already.

A drunken festival - not surprised you were there.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

A drunken festival - not surprised you were there.

I was under the impression that she went there so she could pass out tracts!

patriotic said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

You are right.  Perhaps, it was sparklers.

How could I have spoken so unrighteously about those dear saints?

Teri in NC said:
Matthew1323 said:
RAIDER said:

Happy day after St. Patrick's Day 2016!

My only regret while holding Sunday School in Chicago services many years ago is that I didn't show more attention to that wide-eyed and fiercely loyal bus worker we dubbed Baptisthac!  :)

YMBAH if...

your plan is to market and advertise today for your church and call it visitation. :eek:

Matthew1323 said:
YMBAH if...

your plan is to market and advertise today for your church and call it visitation. :eek:
Wrong thread Roger!

Matthew1323 said:
16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:
YMBAH if...

Wrong thread Roger!
Your man made rules are for others to follow! 8)
They are NOT man made if RAIDER thought them up. 

16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:
16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:
YMBAH if...

Wrong thread Roger!

This is getting a little bit creepy....this Raider worship. :)

patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:
16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:
YMBAH if...

Wrong thread Roger!

This is getting a little bit creepy....this Raider worship. :)

Post of the weekend!