The best of times

patriotic said:
The best of times.......

...having a little extra money now and then to split the cost of Chili and Chips from Liberty Square and share with that friend.

I've never had any chili and chips that tasted better than the 80's Liberty Square version. 

Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
The best of times.......

...having a little extra money now and then to split the cost of Chili and Chips from Liberty Square and share with that friend.

I've never had any chili and chips that tasted better than the 80's Liberty Square version.
Was as good in the early 90's....  I am forever grateful to Tom's sister for introducing me to Cincinnati Chili using the same Liberty Square Chili.

qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
The best of times.......

Was as good in the early 90's....  I am forever grateful to Tom's sister for introducing me to Cincinnati Chili using the same Liberty Square Chili.

Was it Skyline Chili?

Teri in NC said:
qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
The best of times.......

Was it Skyline Chili?

Yes, that same style.

qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:
qwerty said:
Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
The best of times.......

Was it Skyline Chili?

Yes, that same style.

I am quite certain you are my new hero.

Move over, CF!!!!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
Move over, CF!!!!

I'd like to see you try!

She and her male hubby are going to work in a new college that DM is running.  Another generation...

Meister????

Moore
https://agapebaptistcollege.org/about-us/

Why isn't her photo at the top of the website page?  ;)

I don't know.  Maybe I heard a rumor????  Or maybe I did not listen??

The founder of the college spells his name like someone we know.  Wonder if they are kin?

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
Move over, CF!!!!

I'd like to see you try!

She and her male hubby are going to work in a new college that DM is running.  Another generation...

Meister????

Moore

The founder of the college spells his name like someone we know.  Wonder if they are kin?

In other words, you are out in left field again.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
Move over, CF!!!!

I'd like to see you try!

Meister????

Moore

In other words, you are out in left field again.

Maybe so. 

Do you think that man could have been my father in law?????

Stopping at Burger King on the way home from Wednesday night Bible study.  Burger King has the best ketchup!