The Best Way To BURN A Catholic Bible PerVersion!

I strenuously object to such non-sense. The very worst translation on the planet is going to contain 95% of the very words of God. The 5% other differences (legitimate? clear?) are going to be over word order, variants in translation and maybe 200 words (rough estimate) where there is strenuous debate. I personally rescued a Spanish New World translation from the fire heap. What a bonfire that was with a mountain of Watchtower literature going up in smoke! If one is going to dispose of versions of the Bible there is no reason to make such a public display of it.

Isaiah 55:10-11

As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Mitex said:
I strenuously object to such non-sense. The very worst translation on the planet is going to contain 95% of the very words of God. The 5% other differences (legitimate? clear?) are going to be over word order, variants in translation and maybe 200 words (rough estimate) where there is strenuous debate. I personally rescued a Spanish New World translation from the fire heap. What a bonfire that was with a mountain of Watchtower literature going up in smoke! If one is going to dispose of versions of the Bible there is no reason to make such a public display of it.

Mitex, do you know who is behind these modern versions?

Why it is the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.

We need more Bible believers who will take a strong stand as this brother in the Lord did.

The modern versions are wicked satanic counterfeits.

• Soak a small stack of KJVs with Ronsonol.
  • Light the stack on fire.
  • Wait for the Bibles to be reduced to nice hot coals.
  • Have plenty of weiners and marshmallows on hand to roast.

Oops! Forgot about burning the modern Bible while the fire was still going. Well, at least you had a nice dinner, and probably raised the blood pressure of a few of the more retarded variety of Bible Nazi who think that burning the Word of God is a good idea. What a bunch of inbreds.

Biblebeliever said:
Mitex said:

We need more Bible believers who will take a strong stand as this brother in the Lord did.

The daily life of the believer just may be the only Bible some will ever read. I suppose we should start burning people next? They add & subtract from the Bible, and they daily desecrate the Temple of the Holy Spirit! Sad fact is that each and every Bible shares the Gospel far better than the average Christian. The most liberal translations still challenge the believers heart in matters of holy living, giving, helping the poor, and loving God with our whole heart. All translations tell us we need Christ Jesus to be saved and right with God. If I am wrong please prove it to me with facts.

The Bible once was such a precious thing to hold. Today we are blessed with multiple translations, editions, and unique ways to hold the word of God in our hands. We can read it for our-self and see what man has perverted with his own mouth as he tried to teach this book. It seems from the video shared we have more Bibles than we know what to do with - and a man still teaches his own perverted ideas, and not Bible.

I have been on the fence with this whole KJVonly issue - but even I can observe that much of what I have been told is more man than Bible. Man can make the Bible say almost anything he wants!

So, the man in the video burned the Catholic Bible. He burned the following words:

John 3:16-21 (Revised Standard Version)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. He who believes in him is not condemned; he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

Is he perhaps guilty of subtracting from the word of God? Deuteronomy 4:2 says, "Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you." I wonder, in a way, has not this man just subtracted from the availability of God's word? It says to "keep" the commands - and clearly they should be kept in our heart .... but, he destroyed and burned the words of God in a video. Is this not a demonstration of hate? God's word says to keep his commandments, God says to love our neighbor - does this not show hate when we remove a fountain of truth and call it a lie?

My pastor says that all this hate toward other versions just creates a giant question mark over the entirety of Gods word.

I fear for this man and thank God that grace can cover even this sin.

admin said:
Someone send this guy an original KJV with the Apocrypha and see what he does with it!

How ironic.

Biblebeliever said:
Mitex said:

The Mother of Harlots has a history of burning Bibles. Now, who is burning Bibles in this thread? Frankly, I don't see much difference between literally burning Bibles and tongue lashing (James 3:6) books, chapters, verses and words within Bibles. Neither action promotes FAITH in the word of God, the Scriptures.

Mitex said:
The Mother of Harlots has a history of burning Bibles. Now, who is burning Bibles in this thread?

A Dr. Petey Pimp.

At least there is symmetry.

Ransom said:
Mitex said:
The Mother of Harlots has a history of burning Bibles. Now, who is burning Bibles in this thread?

A Dr. Petey Pimp.

At least there is symmetry.
It's Pensocola Petey Pimp.  And it's my line....kinda.
:-*

Anishinaabe

Looks like someone attended a Spamderson Nazi Bible Burning Seminar...what a bunch of apostate idiots!

Biblebeliever said:

Where is the sound proof for your serious accusation? 

Have you received direct information from the one whom you claim is responsible for modern versions?

Is your accusation based on a consistent, just measure or standard or is it based on an unjust, inconsistent measure or standard?

Was the 1582 Roman Catholic Rheims New Testament a counterfeit?

logos1560 said:
Biblebeliever said:

Have you received direct information from the one whom you claim is responsible for modern versions?

Is your accusation based on a consistent, just measure or standard or is it based on an unjust, inconsistent measure or standard?

The modern Vatican versions are indeed satanic counterfeits. Do you know why?  Because they change and alter the text of the Holy Scriptures. They attack solid Bible Doctrines such as the Resurrection and Ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ.  They attack the blood atonement. They attack the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. The modern Vatican versions come from two of the most corrupt manuscripts out there (Siniaticus and Vatican). To see the corruption that is in the Synagogue and Vaticanus manuscripts, click on the link below:

http://www.scionofzion.com/vaticanus_sinaiticus.htm

logos1560 said:
Biblebeliever said:

Also, here is some more evidence of the wicked corruption of the modern Vatican perversions.

1560493_600019780065133_704649495_n.jpg

1528513_598674670199644_86410175_n.jpg

1506005_597387853661659_1903794055_n.jpg

1486921_596810110386100_1616860164_n.jpg

559436_598674443533000_1624056403_n.jpg

The KJV replaces "Jehovah" with "LORD" in most places, as Jehovah's Witnesses will gladly point out at every opportunity. 

Each and every translation proclaims God's Grace for the sinful world!

Biblebeliever said:
Also, here is some more evidence of the wicked corruption of the modern Vatican perversions.

Oooh, pretty pictures!

Suitable for low-information Christians who think burning the Bible is a great idea.

The Rogue Tomato said:
The KJV replaces "Jehovah" with "LORD" in most places, as Jehovah's Witnesses will gladly point out at every opportunity.
Yes, on your doorstep, if you will let them.  They deliver.

Anishinaabe