The Best Way To BURN A Catholic Bible PerVersion!

admin said:
which edition of the Cambridge KJV is not burn-worthy?

According to the KJVO logic every edition of the KJV that isn't the one Will says is the Bible should be burned. That would include the original 1611...

admin said:
it all comes down to the opinion of the KJVO.

why does the opinion of a non church attending apostate matter?

Because it gets gets in our craw ... videos and material are posted that anger the spirit and the flesh. It is hard to just sit  back and say "oh well" .... These people make fools of Christianity.

Bibleburner said:
It is not my idea.

You heard of someone else burning Bibles - probably Catholics or Nazis, that's the sort of thing they do - and you thought it sounded like a grand idea?

You're a gullible fool.

Because I am not an apostate.

I know you believe your apostasy. No apostate ever claimed they didn't believe the truth. That's hardly the point. The point is that you are a hater of God's word and therefore a hater of God. You would hold the coats while Christians died, and approve unto their murder.

Ransom said:
Bibleburner said:
It is not my idea.

You heard of someone else burning Bibles - probably Catholics or Nazis, that's the sort of thing they do - and you thought it sounded like a grand idea?

You're a gullible fool.

Because I am not an apostate.

I know you believe your apostasy. No apostate ever claimed they didn't believe the truth. That's hardly the point. The point is that you are a hater of God's word and therefore a hater of God. You would hold the coats while Christians died, and approve unto their murder.

Especially if they claimed that the translation used when they came to faith was anything other than the KJV..."those heretics deserve to die!!!!!" ::)

What about those of us that first heard the gospel in Swedish or German from the Gustav Vasa or Luther Bibles?

Does he want to burn me next?

My family always considered the KJV1611 to be more of a Catholic Bible than a protestant Bible. 

I categorically reject all Bible burnings and Bible burners.

So BibleBurner, Do these verses come from the Holy KJV or the Satanic NIV?

John 11:35 - Jesus wept
Luke 17:32 - Remember Lot's wife
Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

admin said:
it all comes down to the opinion of the KJVO.

why does the opinion of a non church attending apostate matter?

Will Kinney is a Bible believing Christian.

He is not an apostate. He believes what he professes to believe.

And by the way, just because there are Christians out there who do not attend a Babel building, ooops! I meant to say "church building." Just because they do not attend some "church building" does not make them apostate. Have you ever considered why it is that brother Will Kinney does not attend one? May it be because all of the ones that are in his area have already gone apostate?

If a Bible believing Christian just wants to stay at home and have his own personal Bible studies and to worship the Lord in private, how is that somehow wrong?

Alexandrian Apostate said:

You're a gullible fool.

Have you any idea who it was that burned Christians at the stake?

It was mainly the papacy and roman catholic church. The modern versions are simply Vatican versions. THEY COME FROM THE VATICAN.

They come from the corrupt stream of the vile Greek texts which Westcott and Hort used to form the basis of their own Greek text of the New Testament.

Both Westcott and Hort were Hereticks. Documented Fact. That has already been proven from the photos which I previously posted.

And after knowing these truths, you are still standing for the modern versions? And you have the audacity to call me a "gullible fool." I suggest you look in the mirror. Your pilot light has gone out.

I also suggest that you accept the facts for what they are. And stop living in willful ignorance.

I know you believe your apostasy. No apostate ever claimed they didn't believe the truth. That's hardly the point. The point is that you are a hater of God's word and therefore a hater of God.

I love God's word. And I love God. God's word is the Authorized King James Holy Bible.

The modern so called "bibles" such as the NIV, ESV, NASV, NLT, LB, Mess, CEV, JB Phillips, etc. are Satanic counterfeits that came from the Vatican (Satan's mother church). They are therefore fake bibles. They are wicked perversions.

Bibleburner said:
Have you any idea who it was that burned Christians at the stake?

The same dudes that were burning the Bibles. Your heroes.

The modern so called "bibles" such as the NIV, ESV, NASV, NLT, LB, Mess, CEV, JB Phillips, etc. are Satanic counterfeits that came from the Vatican (Satan's mother church). They are therefore fake bibles. They are wicked perversions.

When haters of the Scriptures (like you) tell me that the Bible is a wicked perversion, I take that to mean it isn't a wicked perversion.

Since you can't be a KJV-onlyist without also being a lying scumbag, it's always a good idea to believe the opposite of what one says.

The same dudes that were burning the Bibles. Your heroes.

No, they are your heroes. After all, you use their fake bibles.

I stick with the true word of God, which is the King James Bible.

When haters of the Scriptures (like you) tell me that the Bible is a wicked perversion, I take that to mean it isn't a wicked perversion.

No, I said that the NIV and the other Vatican counterfeits are a wicked perversion.

Therefore, the NIV is not "the Bible."

The Holy Bible is the perfect and pure word of God. And that is the King James Holy Bible.

And Alexandrian apostates such as yourself will not submit to the Final Authority of the Authorized Version. And why? Because of your pride and willful rebellion against the word of God.

Since you can't be a KJV-onlyist without also being a lying scumbag, it's always a good idea to believe the opposite of what one says.

Look here you Alexandrian Scholarship onlyist, I and thousands of others who believe the Authorized King James Bible stand for the truth.

It is those of the Alexandrian Cult who resort to lying and double speak.

I suggest you put aside some money to get this book:

rk-113.jpg

Just a phenomenal book exposing the Alexandrian professional liars out there.

Bibleburner said:
No, they are your heroes.

Oh, this is hilarious. A book-burning-loving Nazi-boy whose best retort is "Is too!"

I stick with the true word of God, which is the King James Bible.

Yeah, well, get a room.

Just a phenomenal book exposing the Alexandrian professional liars out there.

Sort of the Mein Kampf of the KJV-only-industrial complex, eh?

Mr. Biblebeliever ... lets say a man walks into your Church. He is saved. He does good deeds. He is holding a NIV.

What would you do?

A) Show him the gospel from your KJV, tell him he must be born again and re-baptized!
B) Show him immediately the error of his Bible preference, but accept his salvation testimony.
C) Accept him as brother.

Tim said:
Mr. Biblebeliever ... lets say a man walks into your Church. He is saved. He does good deeds. He is holding a NIV.

What would you do?

A) Show him the gospel from your KJV, tell him he must be born again and re-baptized!
B) Show him immediately the error of his Bible preference, but accept his salvation testimony.

Why he would do what every true good Christian would do...he would heat up the faggots and burn him at the stake!

Darkwing Duck said:
So BibleBurner, Do these verses come from the Holy KJV or the Satanic NIV?

John 11:35 - Jesus wept
Luke 17:32 - Remember Lot's wife
Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

You ignored me BibleBurner.

Darkwing Duck said:
You ignored me BibleBurner.

You have to cut him some slack. It will take him at least a week to come back and think up the "Is too!" answer again.

I guess based on Biblebeliever's views the NIV creates counterfeits, the KJV creates genuine specimens.

All while forgetting who the Creator really is.

Tim said:
I guess based on Biblebeliever's views the NIV creates counterfeits, the KJV creates genuine specimens.

And not just ANY counterfeits.  We're talking Satanic counterfeits who run out and join the Catholic church. 

Tim said:

What would you do?

Tim, I would share with him the Bible Version Issue by showing him the corruptions of the NIV and the other modern versions, and also the Alexandrian philosophy that is behind the modern versions.

Now if he rejects the truth that I show him and chooses to be willfully ignorant regarding the issue, then our fellowship will be hindered. Why? Because he is rejecting the truth of the issue. And he is not willing to submit to the Final Authority of God's holy word, the Authorized King James Holy Bible.

Biblebeliever said:
Tim said:

What would you do?

Tim, I would share with him the Bible Version Issue by showing him the corruptions of the NIV and the other modern versions, and also the Alexandrian philosophy that is behind the modern versions.

Now if he rejects the truth that I show him and chooses to be willfully ignorant regarding the issue, then our fellowship will be hindered. Why? Because he is rejecting the truth of the issue. And he is not willing to submit to the Final Authority of God's holy word, the Authorized King James Holy Bible.

You know these two statements are not related right?
The Bible Version issue is not mentioned at all in the Authorized King James Bible.

Also, you ignored me again.

Biblebeliever said:
Tim, I would share with him the Bible Version Issue

Stop lying. You'd gleefully just throw it onto the flames along with John Huss and William Tyndale, two actual Chrsitians who actually believed their Bibles.