The Best Way To BURN A Catholic Bible PerVersion!

Hey Bible Believer, here are some mistakes in the KJV:

New International Version
Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?

English Standard Version
For who were those who heard and yet rebelled? Was it not all those who left Egypt led by Moses?

New American Standard Bible
For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses?

Hebrews 3:16
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

See the KJV teaches that not all that came out of Egypt provoked Moses, whereas we can clearly see by comparing to other translations that they all rebelled at some time.

Check out Titus 3:10. The Bible teaches that we are to reject a divisive person but the KJV limits it to only hereticks! (which isn't even a word).

Also the KJV added over 64,000 words more than the NIV (including adding in entire verses!) and we know what the Bible says about adding to the Book.

The KJV refuses to call Jesus, Master in Matthew 18:26 like the NKJV does.

Even the KJV talks about the importance of believing God's words in the NIV:
Psalm 138:2

2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name
for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:
for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
John 14:23-26

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me. 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Luke 9:26

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.
1 Timothy 6:3-6

3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
Revelation 22:18-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

All those verses are talking about the NIV. (or maybe the NKJV? or maybe the ESV?)

*(this was somewhat tongue in cheek because BB can't understand the concept of proving that the KJV is the standard, so I used all his same talking points against him. :)  )

Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:
Exactly...once Chick is used as a "legitimate" source all intelligent discussion has stopped!

Chick Publications is a legitimate source.

Chick Publications does a lot of good. They expose the wicked and satanic Roman Catholic church, the Vatican, and the Jesuits for who they really are.

A lot of today's "Christian" bookstores won't even sell a quarter of the good material that Chick Publications offers.

Most of the Christian bookstores today are apostate and are friendly with the Roman Catholic church, which is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (See Revelation 17:5).

I strongly recommend Chick Publications to anyone.

If you want the whole truth, then simply visit their website.

Bwhahahaha....Chick a legitimate source...next you are going to tell us that Alberto series was completely true!  You have lost any credibility you ever had, if you really had any,  can't wait until you share with us how the Roadrunner and the Coyote represent the great struggle between the Lord and Satan!

T-Bone said:
Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:
Exactly...once Chick is used as a "legitimate" source all intelligent discussion has stopped!

Chick Publications is a legitimate source.

Chick Publications does a lot of good. They expose the wicked and satanic Roman Catholic church, the Vatican, and the Jesuits for who they really are.

A lot of today's "Christian" bookstores won't even sell a quarter of the good material that Chick Publications offers.

Most of the Christian bookstores today are apostate and are friendly with the Roman Catholic church, which is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (See Revelation 17:5).

I strongly recommend Chick Publications to anyone.

If you want the whole truth, then simply visit their website.

Bwhahahaha....Chick a legitimate source...next you are going to tell us that Alberto series was completely true!  You have lost any credibility you ever had, if you really had any,  can't wait until you share with us how the Roadrunner and the Coyote represent the great struggle between the Lord and Satan!
It doesn't?  Noooooooooo!

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

Even worse.  Real coyotes can run much faster than road runners. 

Yes, that's right.  Your whole childhood was a lie.

The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

Ohhh, the humanity!

Anishinaabe

The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

What next...I mean next you are going to tell me easter is a legitimate translation for paschal.

T-Bone said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

What next...I mean next you are going to tell me easter is a legitimate translation for paschal.
Mar 14:12
12 And the fyrste daye of swete breed when men offer ye pascall lambe his disciples sayd vnto him:where wilt thou that we goo and prepare that thou mayst eate the ester lambe?
(TyndaleBible)

Yeah, I'd say so.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

12 And the fyrste daye of swete breed when men offer ye pascall lambe his disciples sayd vnto him:where wilt thou that we goo and prepare that thou mayst eate the ester lambe?
(TyndaleBible)

Yeah, I'd say so.

Anishinaabe

So easter is a literal translation of paschal...or was it necessary to translate it that way to fit into the church accepting a corrupt word and practice?  Sounds kinda Catholic to me...hey BB get out the faggots and the matches!

Scott, the NIV is not the Holy Scriptures.

The New International Version is a wicked Vatican perversion.

bgwilkinson said:
BB, I checked the Local Church Bible Publishers web site and found this KJV1611 reproduction.

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/95-1611ReplicaOpen.jpg

Is this the 1611 version that you have? Does it have the text critical notes and alternate readings in it.

Wilkinson, these are the two King James Bibles which I have gotten from the Local Church Bible Publishers website and ministry:

Hand Size Text – 180 Series

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/2011/06/hand-size-text/

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/180E3R-HandSizeTextClosed.jpg

Hand Size Classic – 265 Series

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/2011/06/hand-size-classic/

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/265D3BB-HandSizeClassicClosed.jpg

bgwilkinson said:
BB

Mr. Will Kinney is completely unreliable and makes anything you use him to prove equally unreliable.

Wilkinson, that is not true. Mr. Will Kinney is very reliable. He has dedicated many hours of study and due diligence to his work in looking into and researching the Bible Version Issue. He has written many great articles defending the King James Bible and exposing the errors of the modern versions.

Biblebeliever said:
bgwilkinson said:
BB, I checked the Local Church Bible Publishers web site and found this KJV1611 reproduction.

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/95-1611ReplicaOpen.jpg

Is this the 1611 version that you have? Does it have the text critical notes and alternate readings in it.

Wilkinson, these are the two King James Bibles which I have gotten from the Local Church Bible Publishers website and ministry:

Hand Size Text – 180 Series

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/2011/06/hand-size-text/

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/180E3R-HandSizeTextClosed.jpg

Hand Size Classic – 265 Series

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/2011/06/hand-size-classic/

http://www.localchurchbiblepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/265D3BB-HandSizeClassicClosed.jpg
BGW said:

BB, thanks, it would appear that you do not have a 1611 version at all.

Biblebeliever said:
bgwilkinson said:
BB

Mr. Will Kinney is completely unreliable and makes anything you use him to prove equally unreliable.

Wilkinson, that is not true. Mr. Will Kinney is very reliable. He has dedicated many hours of study and due diligence to his work in looking into and researching the Bible Version Issue. He has written many great articles defending the King James Bible and exposing the errors of the modern versions.

BB, I stand by my opinion.

We disagree.

T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

(TyndaleBible)

Yeah, I'd say so.

Anishinaabe

So easter is a literal translation of paschal...or was it necessary to translate it that way to fit into the church accepting a corrupt word and practice?  Sounds kinda Catholic to me...hey BB get out the faggots and the matches!
Tell it to Tyndale, he translated it that way, in the quote above.  He was burned wasnt he?

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

(TyndaleBible)

Yeah, I'd say so.

Anishinaabe

Tell it to Tyndale, he translated it that way, in the quote above.  He was burned wasnt he?

Anishinaabe

You're not getting this...consistency is not a strong point of KJVO...And facts don't matter if they are contrary to their position.  :)

Bibleburner said:
Scott, the NIV is not the Holy Scriptures.

Bibleburner, you are not a real Christian.

The New International Version is a wicked Vatican perversion.

Bibleburner is indistinguishable from a male prostitute.

Wow, it sure is fun throwing together random crap into a sentence and pretending its true.

Tim said:
I don't want to be disrespectful to your conviction - but, let me ask, would you honestly expect a high school graduate of 2014 to use the 1611 KJV? I can understand a more updated 1769 text of the KJV, but the 1611 original is asking much I would say. If you would prefer a young believer, just graduated high school, to use the 1611 text, I beg to ask - why? It is almost another language for such a person.

Tim, while I had already mentioned that I did not have a 1611 Facsimile, but that I only had text that is conformable to that of the 1611 Edition. To answer your question though, I do believe that if that was the only Bible that that high school student had, and he really wanted to read and study it and learn what it taught, then yes I do believe that he would be able to understand typography and print of the 1611 King James Bible. I believe that he would get accustomed to its style.

When I first had gotten my King James Bible (Ironed Calfskin) edition from Local Church Bible publishers, I had gotten the Hand Text style, and when I first opened it up, the style and look of the print was very new to me, but in a little time, I soon became accustomed to it. I adapted to the style that it was written in.

But Tim, if I ran into a young guy who had just graduated from high school and he asked me what Bible I recommended. I would recommend he get a King James Bible from the Local Church Bible Publishers website and ministry. And if he preferred the more modern type of print, style and typography, well then that would be fine.

prophet said:
Always leave a chick comic tract instead of money,  as a tip to your waiter.

Anishinaabe

Well, I would recommend leaving both a tip and a Gospel Tract.

One should always leave a Gospel Tract with their tip, if they are able to. After all, there are many people who are dying and going to Hell. One of the most loving things that a Christian could do in that situation is to leave a Gospel Tract on the table along with the tip.

Biblebeliever said:
Well, I would recommend leaving both a tip and a Gospel Tract.

Chick tracts are not gospel tracts.

Not true ones, anyway. Chick's view of the Atonement is damnable nonsense.