The complaining, griping, and/or bitter thread

fishinnut said:
I never  :mad: liked, rather endured all that cold weather stuff in the Calumet area.
You Marines, always griping about something.

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
I never  :mad: liked, rather endured all that cold weather stuff in the Calumet area.
You Marines, always griping about something.
We can fight in any clim & place, but like the other Services, don't have to like it.

Approved Girls List

My name was never on it, regardless of low demerits, good grades, and ministry faithfulness.  I even knew how to get around the area without getting lost.

So bitter to thia day. All I needed was approval.

I never quite understood why the preacher boys got 5 credits for Church Ed., while private
music students were required to practice 5 hours per week received 1 credit per semester.

I don't know why I had to kiss my girlfriend in secret at Bible College.

FSSL said:

You went to a Bible College where you had to kiss your girlfriend?

patriotic said:
Approved Girls List

My name was never on it, regardless of low demerits, good grades, and ministry faithfulness.  I even knew how to get around the area without getting lost.

I never made the Approved Girls list either.  I also had low demerits, good grades, and ministry faithfulness.  But, I will admit that I didn't fit the HAC mold. Surprise! Surprise! ha! I've always been the square peg that didn't fit into the round hole.  I am very much my own person.  That doesn't mean I didn't follow the rules, etc.  I did.  I just didn't necessarily understand and/or agree with all of them.

Lone Ranger said:
FSSL said:

You went to a Bible College where you had to kiss your girlfriend?
It was IFB... kissing was expected ;)

cast.sheep said:
patriotic said:
Approved Girls List

I never made the Approved Girls list either.  I also had low demerits, good grades, and ministry faithfulness.  But, I will admit that I didn't fit the HAC mold. Surprise! Surprise! ha! I've always been the square peg that didn't fit into the round hole.  I am very much my own person.  That doesn't mean I didn't follow the rules, etc.  I did.  I just didn't necessarily understand and/or agree with all of them.

Yeah, I joke about it here, but it never realky bothered me that my name was inadvertently omitted. It actually made life easier because CF didn't know or care who I was.

patriotic said:
cast.sheep said:
patriotic said:
Approved Girls List

Yeah, I joke about it here, but it never realky bothered me that my name was inadvertently omitted. It actually made life easier because CF didn't know or care who I was.

It ate you alive and you know it!

So would hzve CF if she had ever cared to know who I was.

patriotic said:

She knew who I was and still ignored me!  I was HAPPY she ignored me!  Can't think of anyone else I would have rather have ignore me at HAC!

RebeccasRants said:
patriotic said:

She knew who I was and still ignored me!  I was HAPPY she ignored me!  Can't think of anyone else I would have rather have ignore me at HAC!

Good point!

Teri in NC said:
Where are the HACker graphs!!

You're back less than one day and you are already gripping!!

I shared a FB post from Patriotic:  Have you ever had one of those days, where you are holding a stick and everyone looks like a pinata?

YUP been one of those WEEKS so far!!!