The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

I already explained that. You weren't paying attention. When Jesus was baptized, the Spirit was sealed in the incarnate Christ.
. . . What on earth are you ranting about now? There's a verse that says Jesus was sealed by the Holy Spirit? By the way, what does this have anything to do with the OT saints supposedly being sealed?

. . . What on earth are you ranting about now? There's a verse that says Jesus was sealed by the Holy Spirit? By the way, what does this have anything to do with the OT saints supposedly being sealed?

I'm not going to let you ignore the vast majority of what I've said for you to pick out what you want to focus upon. You should go line by line. Comment by comments to deal with the issues at hand. You refuse to so.

I thought this question about our reading of 1 Peter 1 would come up.

Sharing it in case others had similar concerns.

1 Peter 1 Question.png

Here's the video the commenter is referencing:

🚨🎙How TV Programs Us + TRIBULATION GOSPEL Revealed!

WE DISCUSS:
-A scene from Firefly
-The Gospel during the 7-Year Tribulation
-Why Calvinism spread in Korean Churches

Well now...

This changes things...

Phase 2 of UGC Bible Studies is now go. We're only getting started.

You and UGC are not "most anything I read," you narcissistic clown.

I don't believe I'm narcissistic. I am more comfortable in my doctrine than I have ever been in my life. Its taken over 30 years to get there with many mistakes in-between. I've told you more than once, I don't find value in myself. I find value in Jesus Christ. It is why I promote Him from the beginning.

And I don't believe I'm a sociopath, so I guess I'm not, no matter what idiotic things you say to the contrary.

Jack H. Hyles, you're stupid.

I apologize for calling you a sociopath. Please forgive me.

God knows the hundreds of times on this forum that you were dishonest. I see no reason to believe you now. Have a day.

That is a lie. I haven't been dishonest on this forum hundreds of times. I regret calling you a sociopath and you've manufactured a way to avoid doing what is right in response. It is that simple.