The Greatest Sermon Ever Preached

Billy said:
Seriously...
Some of you critics need to take a stab at writing a book and let all of us tell you how horrible it is.

This is quite possibly the worst post I have ever read in my life!

;D

Dunkard said:
Whenever I see somebody using "Yeshua" instead of Jesus, I assume that they are a wanna-be Messianic "Jew" apostate.

My guess, he is a new name for an old poster on here, one that stirred the pot quite a bit.

Smellin Coffee said:
Dunkard said:
Whenever I see somebody using "Yeshua" instead of Jesus, I assume that they are a wanna-be Messianic "Jew" apostate.

My guess, he is a new name for an old poster on here, one that stirred the pot quite a bit.
That's one theory. One could say that posting heresy and apostasy is "stirring the pot" too.

Dunkard said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Dunkard said:

That's one theory. One could say that posting heresy and apostasy is "stirring the pot" too.

I suppose "heresy" and "apostasy" are relative anyway. ;)

praise_yeshua said:
How about being honest and telling use why the Sermon on the Mount is the greater/greatest?

Because you're the one disputing it, for very vaguely defined reasons.

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:
How about being honest and telling use why the Sermon on the Mount is the greater/greatest?

Here, I'll tell you again. The sermons that Jesus preached privately, to His own, with absolute compassion and loving adornment are greater in certain aspect than a sermon preached to a rebellious people denying their own sins.

Is that better?

praise_yeshua said:
Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:

Here, I tell you again. The sermons that Jesus preached privately, to His own, with absolute compassion and loving adornment are greater in certain aspect than a sermon preached to a rebellious people denying their own sins.

Is that better?

It's kind of silly to argue about it, since it's subjective.  It's like arguing about who serves the best cup of coffee. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
It's kind of silly to argue about it, since it's subjective.  It's like arguing about who serves the best cup of coffee.

Even Buddy the Elf knows that!

elf04.jpg

Tom Brennan said:
For the past six months I've been working on the biggest writing project I've ever a done. It is a 270 page book on the Sermon on the Mount. It is has just been released this morning and I wanted to make it available to you. My primary vehicle to sell it is a new website I've built called brennanspen.com. There you will find information about the book, a sample chapter, the table of contents, and some testimonials. There are also links to purchase the book. It is available in softcover and hardcover through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It is also available in digital format through Kindle, Nook, and iTunes. This is rooted in a series of messages I preached several years ago but I worked very hard to make the book more than just a transcription of those messages. I very much wanted to write something that would stand the test of time. You all will have to determine whether I did or not. And knowing this place you all won't be shy about telling me.

And so the grand adventure of being an author begins...

http://brennanspen.com/

Congratulations on the accomplishment, Tom.
I plan to download it to my Kindle app....looking forward to reading (and stealing) it!  :)