The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

fishinnut said:
PHOOEY

I remember JH preaching along about whatever he disagreed with and saying, "Ah phooey on that!"

I picked up on that word & after all these years still still use it.

What CF proclaimed after her 137th attempt to snag herself a RAIDER!

Garland, Texas: A must visit to this Holy City to fulfill one of the 5 pillars of Fundamentalism before a Hacker dies. (figure out what the other 4 pillars are and you receive the bonus!)

fishinnut said:

What was said when realizing the band aids didn't succeed.

OohWee!

What was said by those that noticed the failure.

Smellin Coffee said:
I hope the "Hacker Dictionary" doesn't include quit and compromise. I ran out of white-out to wipe them off my screen should they be a couple of the defined words.

That would be kwit and kompromise.  Learn to spell, you deadbeat!

16KJV11 said:
Garland, Texas: A must visit to this Holy City to fulfill one of the 5 pillars of Fundamentalism before a Hacker dies. (figure out what the other 4 pillars are and you receive the bonus!)

The 5 Pillars

1. Miller Road in Garland. While here make sure you don't miss the SS buildind that Bro. Hyles built himself nd forgot to add a heating cooling system.

2. Bro. Hyles fathers gravesite in TX. Even though the body has been moved to Scherrerville the TX site is important histoically.

3. The Jack Hyles auditorium on 523 Sibley in Hammond. Wait by one of the white pillars at the front for a white coated man to give you a guided tour.

4. The sidewalk in Chicago where Bro. Hyles proclaimed "I'll take the bus kids."

5. Hyles Anderson College
8400 Burr St
Crown Pt, IN

Tennessean said:
16KJV11 said:

The 5 Pillars

1. Miller Road in Garland. While here make sure you don't miss the SS buildind that Bro. Hyles built himself nd forgot to add a heating cooling system.

2. Bro. Hyles fathers gravesite in TX. Even though the body has been moved to Scherrerville the TX site is important histoically.

3. The Jack Hyles auditorium on 523 Sibley in Hammond. Wait by one of the white pillars at the front for a white coated man to give you a guided tour.

4. The sidewalk in Chicago where Bro. Hyles proclaimed "I'll take the bus kids."

8400 Burr St
Crown Pt, IN

I guess the dumpster in Garland, Texas would not be one of them.

WAKE.............................UP!

You need to take more classes,
so you can get more sleep!

WAKE.......................UP and do
more posting!

Good night-good night, Raider & Smellin take off
for the week on a southern gospel cruise or whatever
& everyone naps like their in a Godfrey class.

::)

Tennessean said:
16KJV11 said:

The 5 Pillars

8400 Burr St
Crown Pt, IN

Miller road is no more, another organization bought the property on Miller Road.

I guess the gates of hell prevailed against it.

Miller Road is defunct.

Former members are now at Open Door.

I'm sure everyone has seen the news please remember the people in Rowlett and Garland several tornadoes went through there last night and leveled homes 11 people lost their lives.

presenteeism
n  the practice of coming to work despite illness, resulting in reduced productivity;

Don't call in; CRAWL in!"

Baptist City Holdout said:
patriotic said:
presenteeism
n  the practice of coming to work despite illness, resulting in reduced productivity;

Don't call in; CRAWL in!"

Can't stand it.

RAAAAALLLPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Family Bible Library

One year while at HAC there was a guy from a sales organization called Family Bible Library that sold a set or series of 10 books of illustrated Bible stories of the whole Bible. The students were encourage to sell the professionally published books.

I sold 2 sets. One to myself.

We used the stories for years for our daily family devotions. I believe this gave our kids, from the earliest ages a good overview of the major Bible stories.

Last week one of my kids & my only 2 grandkids came for a late Christmas visit. I gave them the Family Bible Library. Last night I received an email from my son-in-law the my 6 year old grandson had read himself to sleep every night reading the stories.

Good investment & just one part of passing the baton to another generation.

fishinnut said:
Family Bible Library

One year while at HAC there was a guy from a sales organization called Family Bible Library that sold a set or series of 10 books of illustrated Bible stories of the whole Bible. The students were encourage to sell the professionally published books.

I sold 2 sets. One to myself.

We used the stories for years for our daily family devotions. I believe this gave our kids, from the earliest ages a good overview of the major Bible stories.

Last week one of my kids & my only 2 grandkids came for a late Christmas visit. I gave them the Family Bible Library. Last night I received an email from my son-in-law the my 6 year old grandson had read himself to sleep every night reading the stories.

Good investment & just on part of passing the baton to another generation.

do you know if the company still sells them