Word of the Day - September 3, 2014

Jack DeCoster
Eggcellent selection, Herr Raider!

Word of the Day - September 5, 2014

Swordsmen

RAIDER said:

Swordsmen

Teens who knew and wielded their weapon very well.  They used their Sword to slash apart the humanistic empire building and philosophies of the system in which they were trapped.  For being such Swordsmen, they were berated and bullied.  So, they laid down their weapon and walked away.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Swordsmen

Teens who knew and wielded their weapon very well.  They used their Sword to slash apart the humanistic empire building and philosophies of the system in which they were trapped.  For being such Swordsmen, they were berated and bullied.  So, they laid down their weapon and walked away.

That was a bit deep for a stinkin' Hacker!

RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Swordsmen

A stinkin HB reb Hacker to boot!

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Swordsmen

I'm not a HACker - I'm a Swordsmen who still wields his Sword!  :eek:

Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Swordsmen

I'm not a HACker - I'm a Swordsmen who still wields his Sword!  :eek:
You still HACk with your Sword!

If you have been a student of this thread you have learned the following:

Mezarack
Haaaymen
Burn em'
Deadbeat
Night Bus
Youth Ministry
Phoster Club
Hacker
Q & A Time
Tunnels
Buckets & Bows
Shakey's Ministry
Baptist City
Roman's Road
Come On
HBer
City Baptist
Boopsy Woopsy
Preacher Boy's Meeting
Cabrini Green
Church Ed
Bus Ministry
Sack (or bag) Lunch
Grandma Hyles
Memory Lane
Split Chapel
Ladies Meeting With Preacher
The Lake
HAC Super Bowl
"Pull over and park there awile"
Sailer Ministry
Peddler's Way
Sould Winniing Bus
Bible Clubs
Marriage & Motherhood Degree
Liberty Square
Fisherman's Club
Prophets I
Biographies of Great Men
Truck Driver Ministry
HAC Security Guards
Psalm 119:165
Stinkin'
The Four Temperaments
The Island
Crincy
Fresh Oil
Mandell Building
Personal Finance
Health and Safety Class
Mrs. Bartell
Hammond Civic Center
South Hallway Desk
Miller Road Baptist Church
Grange Hall Baptist Church
Rip your face off
Jack DeCoster
Swordsmen

Word of the Day - September 12, 2014

Brother Colsten

RAIDER said:

Brother Colsten
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RAIDER said:

Brother Colsten

I use to love his dry sense of humor.  One of my favorite Colsten stories took place a few years after I graduated.  He was reading names from the pulpit and he read the name "Bart Simpson".  Several people started laughing loudly.  Colsten stopped and said in his calm, dry voice, "Hey, don't have a cow".  The place lost it! 

RAIDER said:

Brother Colsten

A man who genuinely cared for people.  He had such a dry sense of humor, and such a patient spirit.  When he prayed with you at the hospital, you knew that God was real to this man and you felt so small in such a strange way that I am finding difficulty putting it to words.  His statement that will live on in infamy came in the Sunday service after Bro. Hyles' death.  "Sometimes, during the day, I find myself overwhelmed with grief and sorrow.  But, I can press on.  Because I know, that at the end of the day...........Jammy time's comin'."

Tennessean said:
"The Pastor's Study," radio broadcast.

Hey, you are not licensed to post a word of the day.  You are to blindly follow.  Here, let me make it official.  :)

Word of the Day - September 15, 2014

The Pastor's Study

RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - September 15, 2014

The Pastor's Study

It depended whose class you were in.  If you did not have a class, it was "rack time".  If you were in Johnny Pope's class it was "rack time".  If you were in Brother Godfrey or Brother Laurent's class it was time to sit up and act like you were listening.  If you were in any other class you either daydreamed or tried to study.

The place of the infamous 'door'.