The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
I disagree with your disagreement.

And thus you are a great IFB!!  :)

Thank you.  You are so kind.  Your "100% patriotic" buttons are on the way to your house.

You wanted 10 dozen, right? 

patriotic said:
Thank you.  You are so kind.  Your "100% patriotic" buttons are on the way to your house.

Yes, I'm going to a homeless shelter to serve meals.  I think they would enjoy the butttons.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

Yes, I'm going to a homeless shelter to serve meals.  I think they would enjoy the butttons.

They can't eat buttons,  you dope!

Go Liberty Flames!!!!

A somewhat, or used to be, fundamental institution with a team in the NCAA tournament.

Torrent v.2 said:
Go Liberty Flames!!!!

A somewhat, or used to be, fundamental institution with a team in the NCAA tournament.

I remember when Jerry Falwell said that one day his football team would beat Notre Dame.  When they play does the crowd chant, "Go Flamers!!"?  :)

It's NCAA Tournament time!!

BTW, where is Kentucky???  Oh, yea, they didn't make it but instead lost in the first round of the NIT.  I guess they didn't pay enough money to their recruits this year.  :)

Plain and simple reason:

Coach Cal needs a new tie. 

I read today that President Obama picked Indiana to win in his bracket. 

So sorrry, Indiana fans. 

patriotic said:
Plain and simple reason:

Coach Cal needs a new tie. 

I read today that President Obama picked Indiana to win in his bracket. 

So sorrry, Indiana fans.

Go Hoosiers!!!

STINKIN' STINKETY, STINK! STINK! STINK!

whew.  I feel better now.

Binaca Chugger said:

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've stood in the middle of a pine thicket and yelled those very words.  :)

RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've stood in the middle of a pine thicket and yelled those very words.  :)

You were the role model that taught us next generation of HACkers how to deal with STINKIN' stress.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:

You were the role model that taught us next generation of HACkers how to deal with STINKIN' stress.

There are many medicinal benefits to using the word "stinkin'".

RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:

That's interesting! I usually yell them in the graveyard! ;)

Hoosiers on to the Sweet 16!!

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Hoosiers on to the Sweet 16!!
They gotta get past 'Cuse.

Anishinabe

If the Hoosiers don't play better than they did yesterday the Orange will be moving on.

NCAA tournament time tonight!!

RAIDER said:
NCAA tournament time tonight!!
Raider, I just hung up the phone with my Dad....making sure he was warming up the old picture tube for the IU/Cuse game.  See ya bout  11:15...;D

Anishinabe