The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

myeyesareopen said:
and BroServant7, when your eyes are open you will see that if a young person is supposed to go to HAC, then the Holy Spirit is more than capable of leading and guiding that young person. The problem with FBC is the tendency to, in the name of doing the Lord's work, provide a manufactured experience that emotionally manipulates the young people.
Noooo, they would never.  If the Holy Spirit doesn't show up, fake it til you make it?  Now where have I heard that before?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

redeemed said:
So what's it like having a REAL moderator on this forum??!!.....and no "I Am An Angel".
I am am angel

prophet, you can't be in two places at the same time and spam like they have..............

Sherryh said:
prophet, you can't be in two places at the same time and spam like they have..............
I was just setting the record strait, Angel has am twice.

Winter storm on the way to the mid-west!!

RAIDER said:
We call them the Chicago Blackhawks....I know they're scary, but try to stay calm, it's just entertainment.

IFB X-Files said:
Where's the BEEF?

beef-300x282.jpg
Psyche!

OMG, Where has she been? ........I loved that commerical  :)

IFB X-Files said:
Where's the BEEF?

beef-300x282.jpg

I can still hear Dr. Hyles yelling, "Where's the beef!" when he preached the sermon "Logic Must Prove the King James Bible".

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
We call them the Chicago Blackhawks....I know they're scary, but try to stay calm, it's just entertainment.

What the Blackhawks are doing is amazing, but I HATE the game of hockey!!

aleshanee said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

What the Blackhawks are doing is amazing, but I HATE the game of hockey!!

my brothers and sister all played in-line roller hockey..  :).  my sister even played on the boys team ... they all loved it.. .  i loved walking around behind the bench, during the game, with a big gulp dr pepper..  :D... ..  but i didn;t like riding home in the car with them, and all their sweaty smelly pads and equipment.. . .  i made sure i sat next to the window.. .. preferably in the front seat... . with the window rolled all the way down.. (AC on or not).. and my head facing out the window for fresh air.. ..  .. but then sometimes one of them would run to the front seat first.. then the other 2 would get into the car from both sides and purposefully trap me in between them so i had to sit next to whoever played that day with no window for relief.. ..  :-[ .. . .. it was a cat and mouse game to try and be the one not sitting in the middle of the back seat.. ..  and being the smallest by far it was sometimes a game that was hard to win.. .. . it was even harder trying to hold my breath all the way home if i lost and ended up there anyway...  :eek: ....  .... .. oh the memories of hockey..  :eek: .... yeah.. sometimes i hate it too....  :-\

btw... do ice hockey players smell that bad after a game too?...  or does the ice help keep them a little fresher?... .. i;ve always wondered that....  ???

They probably don't smell quite as bad as the people who go to the islands, get stung by jellyfish, and are told to try a certain old-fashioned home remedy! 8)

The snow storm has officially arrived!!

More snow heading to the midwest!