The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

...you're accusing me of being a liar, because you are one yourself. QED.

God hates liars. Repent and turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of your lies.
Amen, Scott!

Continuing the question of whether Romans 2:1 is actually true:
1 John 1:7 tells us "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
Ransom had accused me of a depth of sin far deeper than anything I had ever attained. According to Romans 2:1, he was describing himself--Ransom is deeper in sin now than I had been as a non-Christian.
Folks, before I was saved, I did not walk in the light. But I never launched the accusations and scorn on the saints that Ransom does. I never drove troubled Christians away from being helped, and I never drove Godly saints away from helping them. I walked in darkness, but I walked in the light more than Ransom does. Romans 2:1 is true when it says that Ransom was only describing himself.
So, Joe, how willing are you to walk in darkness in order to be like Ransom?

Continuing the question of whether Romans 2:1 is actually true:
1 John 1:7 tells us "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
Ransom had accused me of a depth of sin far deeper than anything I had ever attained. According to Romans 2:1, he was describing himself--Ransom is deeper in sin now than I had been as a non-Christian.
Folks, before I was saved, I did not walk in the light. But I never launched the accusations and scorn on the saints that Ransom does. I never drove troubled Christians away from being helped, and I never drove Godly saints away from helping them. I walked in darkness, but I walked in the light more than Ransom does. Romans 2:1 is true when it says that Ransom was only describing himself.
Vinney, Vinney, Vinney! You're pathetic in your attempts to deflect the sin you commit onto Ransom or me. It's truly a shame that you have to be such a "village idiot." But, hey, who am I to stop you, bendajo? You can keep repeating how Romans 2:1 applies to Ransom and me, but if it does, it applies to you much more. Seems like you're under conviction by continually bringing it up as an accusation against either one of us. REPENT, Vinney. REPENT and be saved!

Just so we're clear, Joe, you need to be willing to eat this kitten.

cute_kitten_with_bow_tie.jpg

Ransom had accused me of a depth of sin far deeper than anything I had ever attained.

But I never launched the accusations and scorn on the saints that Ransom does.

I walked in the light more than Ransom does.
Vague accusations are the best and safest kind of accusations, right Vinnie? I guess that's how Romans 2:1 never applies to you. You like to sling aspersions around that never get around to accusing anyone of anything.

But I can understand why you wouldn't want to deal in any specifics. You might accidentally give up enough information, that someone who was interested in knowing whether your accusations were true, was able to go and find out.

That's what happened to treasure_unseen, one of those guys on the other forum that you pretend I drove away from here. He accused me of stalking another member. When I invited him to post his evidence, he wasn't heard from again. He got a little too specific...then he got a little too discredited.

So yes, by all means, please keep posting your vague, evidence-free accusations against me, Vince. It's the safe alternative. Better to be thought a boring windbag than known to be a slanderer.

We're continuing our discussion about whether or not Romans 2:1 is true:
"Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, Because I have hoped in Your word." Ps. 119:74
People who fear the Lord rejoice at other born-again Christians.
When I started writing on this forum, Ransom was travelling through the forum, ridiculing and accusing the people who posted. When Joe arrived, he almost immediately began making false accusations against others, before coming over to falsely accuse me. When shown that the falsehood of their accusations can be documented, both men respond by increasing the seriousness of their false accusations.
Brethren, I never did this. Before I was saved, I feared the Lord more than Ransom does now. And, as an unsaved Catholic, I actually did have some fear of the Lord. I actually did sometimes turn from sin because I feared God would punish me. As evil as I was, I was never a slanderer.
Before I was saved, I was Godlier than Ransom is now--and I was not Godly.

"Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, Because I have hoped in Your word." Ps. 119:74
People who fear the Lord rejoice at other born-again Christians.
When I started writing on this forum, Ransom was travelling through the forum, ridiculing and accusing the people who posted. When Joe arrived, he almost immediately began making false accusations against others, before coming over to falsely accuse me. When shown that the falsehood of their accusations can be documented, both men respond by increasing the seriousness of their false accusations.
Brethren, I never did this. Before I was saved, I feared the Lord more than Ransom does now. And, as an unsaved Catholic, I actually did have some fear of the Lord. I actually did sometimes turn from sin because I feared God would punish me. As evil as I was, I was never a slanderer.
Before I was saved, I was Godlier than Ransom is now--and I was not Godly.
Massi, you're so full of manure you're eyes are changing colors. I've been on this forum for many years, and I seldom had interaction with you...period. You're ridiculously assinine in your accusations and a total liar. I thing that EVERYONE knows this by now. Any alleged "accusations" have been keen observations of your idiocy and continued whining on public forums seeking attention.....Is it that you don't get attention at home? Is it that you don't get respect from anyone else...well, you don't get it here because you've not EARNED it. Respect is earned, not given freely. To state that you were "Godlier than Ransom" before you were saved truly puts your relationship with God into question, because NO TRUE CHRISTIAN would say this. The Apostle Paul was a great example of how someone who has been redeemed should beel about their past....UGH...You need to truly come to know Christ, Vinney!

Vince, no one has claimed Romans 2:1 is not true.

You are a liar and a false accuser of the brethren. Repent and turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins, before it's too late and you suffer the fate of all liars (Revelation 21:8).

Gotta' hurry, Folks; I'm picking up a vanload of kids (I hope) for church.

In both the Old and New Testaments, the word translated "fear" in "the fear of the Lord" means "fear." It does not mean "reverential awe."

If you use a marker on every mention of "the fear of the Lord " and "the fear of God" in the Bible, you'll probably be surprised at the large amount of blessings God gives to those who fear Him.

And God tells us "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil." When a scorner is shown that his accusations are false, if he responds with more serious false accusations, he is not showing the fear of the Lord. Brethren, that's an awful lot of blessing to forfeit in return for a few slanders.

Gotta' hurry, Folks; I'm picking up a vanload of kids (I hope) for church.

In both the Old and New Testaments, the word translated "fear" in "the fear of the Lord" means "fear." It does not mean "reverential awe."

If you use a marker on every mention of "the fear of the Lord " and "the fear of God" in the Bible, you'll probably be surprised at the large amount of blessings God gives to those who fear Him.

And God tells us "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil." When a scorner is shown that his accusations are false, if he responds with more serious false accusations, he is not showing the fear of the Lord. Brethren, that's an awful lot of blessing to forfeit in return for a few slanders.
Keep trying, Vinney...You're proving yourself less and less relevant, and more and more the village idiot! Your subtle jabs just don't work on those who know your ways...Satan has you and wishes to sift you as wheat...Repent. If only those kids knew what you truly were!

I want to pause for a while at "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil."
I got scared into being saved. I was going to Hell, I knew it, and I fully realized the seriousness of the fact. And I repented and trusted Christ. By the fear of the Lord, I departed from evil. I didn't respond to God by calling Him a liar, and increasing my sins in order to prove that they weren't sins. I feared the Lord, and I departed from evil.
And I knew right then and there that if I harmed God's people, God would punish me--something Jack Hyles and Jim Vineyard didn't know. I knew that if I went around slandering God's people as scorners on this forum do, God would punish me. How did I know this, when I had just gotten saved?
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." My knowledge was sparce, incomplete, and corrupted by the Augustinian doctrines of the Catholic Church. But I had the beginning of knowledge.

I want to pause for a while at "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil."
I got scared into being saved. I was going to Hell, I knew it, and I fully realized the seriousness of the fact. And I repented and trusted Christ. By the fear of the Lord, I departed from evil. I didn't respond to God by calling Him a liar, and increasing my sins in order to prove that they weren't sins. I feared the Lord, and I departed from evil.
And I knew right then and there that if I harmed God's people, God would punish me--something Jack Hyles and Jim Vineyard didn't know. I knew that if I went around slandering God's people as scorners on this forum do, God would punish me. How did I know this, when I had just gotten saved?
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." My knowledge was sparce, incomplete, and corrupted by the Augustinian doctrines of the Catholic Church. But I had the beginning of knowledge.
If you truly had departed from evil, you would quit hijacking threads that have nothing to do with your self-righteous diatribes and your attacks on Scott or myself. You're still making veiled references to both of us, which shows just how pathetic you truly are. I truly doubt your salvation. Repent and show you can get along with people instead of slandering them...just like you consistently do Hyles and Vineyard, whether they deserve it or not. You truly are the village idiot!

I want to pause for a while...I knew that if I went around slandering God's people as scorners on this forum do...
You don't want to pause, Vince. You just can't post on here without slandering others, even when you're pretending otherwise. You aren't very good at masking it.

You are a liar and a son of hell, and God will punish you.

In addition to knowledge, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."
Wisdom is loosely defined as "the ability to apply knowledge to a specific situation." All living things, even animals, have some ability to do this, but Proverbs speaks of wisdom as a special gift that goes beyond what nature gives us.
Using a marker, go through Proverbs, marking every reference to wisdom (There are references on other books as well). You might be surprised to see how successful AND happy you will be with wisdom. But wisdom is not for scorners:
A scorner seeks wisdom and does not find it, but knowledge is easy to him who understands. Prov 14:6 Rejecting the fear of the Lord cuts off the beginning of wisdom, and scorning makes it impossible to achieve it through other means. Notice also that "understanding" is positioned as the opposite of scorning.

In addition to knowledge, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."
Wisdom is loosely defined as "the ability to apply knowledge to a specific situation." All living things, even animals, have some ability to do this, but Proverbs speaks of wisdom as a special gift that goes beyond what nature gives us.
Using a marker, go through Proverbs, marking every reference to wisdom (There are references on other books as well). You might be surprised to see how successful AND happy you will be with wisdom. But wisdom is not for scorners:
A scorner seeks wisdom and does not find it, but knowledge is easy to him who understands. Prov 14:6 Rejecting the fear of the Lord cuts off the beginning of wisdom, and scorning makes it impossible to achieve it through other means. Notice also that "understanding" is positioned as the opposite of scorning.
Believe me, Massi, you're FAR from wise. You're continued idiocy is proof of that! ;)

Good Evening, Joe.

Joe, do you realize that for about a week now, I have been sitting calmly at my computer, watching you go insane?

Oh, and please call me "Vince." All my friends do.

Well, Gang, Ransom banned me from another thread. Makes sense--he was getting pounded. His knowledgeable information about living in Mexico wasn't going too well.

Now, Joe, let me try to reason with you.

You showed up on this forum attacking people. That was an unwise move.
Next, you went over to me and started attacking. Another unwise move.
Then, after I showed that your accusations were false, I walked away, and you went after me--another unwise move.
Ransom started backing your sins and you believed him--another unwise move.
And you've been freaking out for about a week now.

Joe, God's promise "Great peace have they which love Thy Law" doesn't apply to you. James 4:11 tells us "Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge." Joe, you have got to learn to obey God's commands to love the brethren.