The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

Strangely enough, since Vince's posts are vapid drivel, they count as "nothing in particular."
Seems like I've experienced his "drivel' elsewhere on the internet as well. UGH!

You know, Joe, you started this series with an unprovoked attack with false accusations, in which you did accurately describe yourself. Ransom does this frequently.

When confronted with the falsehood of your claims, you defended your falsehood and attacked me by describing yourself as "Shameful!" Ransom does similar things.

If you don't mind my asking, How deep into sin are you willing to go in order to become like Ransom?

You know, Joe, you started this series with an unprovoked attack with false accusations, in which you did accurately describe yourself. Ransom does this frequently.

When confronted with the falsehood of your claims, you defended your falsehood and attacked me by describing yourself as "Shameful!" Ransom does similar things.

If you don't mind my asking, How deep into sin are you willing to go in order to become like Ransom?
I'm not the one WHINING about the past on a consistent basis. YOU however are! No matter where I come across you on the net, your posts are whining, whining, WHINING. I didn't describe myself anywhere, and I certainly don't lie or give false information. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but. I don't go into sin to be like anyone...yet, you seem to enjoy doing this. Are you sure you are saved? Spoken in tongues lately?

Don't forget that Vince thinks the correct application of Romans 2:1 is "I know you are, but what am I?"
Are you willing to eat a bug?
Knock on Vince's door and run away?
Wear white after Labour Day?

Of course, the only thing you really need to know about Vince is that he's all about his own statistics.

That's why he posts banal drivel about installing Windows or people walking around his neighbourhood.

Or why he takes a story or Bible lesson that could be posted in a single article and stretches it out for days, one or two paragraphs at a time.

It's not about the boring anecdotes or insipid Bible lessons. It's about boosting his own visibility by inflating his post count, proliferating unnecessary new threads, and using forums as his personal blog.

Okay, Joe, let's look at your situation:

1) You launched an unprovoked attack on me
2) Your accusations were false
#) Your accusations described yourself
4) When confronted with your sins, you defended them
5) You then made stronger false accusations
6) You continued to describe yourself
7) I walked away, and you went after me with more false accusations
8) When confronted with your falsehoods, you increased the strength and number of your false accusations

So Joe, I ask you again, "How deep into sin are you willing to go in order to become like Ransom?"

Of course, the only thing you really need to know about Vince is that he's all about his own statistics.

That's why he posts banal drivel about installing Windows or people walking around his neighbourhood.

Or why he takes a story or Bible lesson that could be posted in a single article and stretches it out for days, one or two paragraphs at a time.

It's not about the boring anecdotes or insipid Bible lessons. It's about boosting his own visibility by inflating his post count, proliferating unnecessary new threads, and using forums as his personal blog.
He does anything he can do to annoy the other posters on EVERY forum he ever posts on! UGH! I wonder when he'll truly get a life?!?

Okay, Joe, let's look at your situation:

1) You launched an unprovoked attack on me
2) Your accusations were false
#) Your accusations described yourself
4) When confronted with your sins, you defended them
5) You then made stronger false accusations
6) You continued to describe yourself
7) I walked away, and you went after me with more false accusations
8) When confronted with your falsehoods, you increased the strength and number of your false accusations

So Joe, I ask you again, "How deep into sin are you willing to go in order to become like Ransom?"
You're showing yourself to be nothing more than a forum troll, Vince. I feel sorry for you and your sorry life. And, for the last time, horses rear, I don't go down into sin...seems like you can't help yourself in doing so. Oh, and I've ACCURATELY described you...and Ransom has very accurately described your style of posting.

Telling off an incessant blabbermouth is not "unprovoked."
I notice that his only way to respond is to accuse the people who question him of "attacking him." He's always trying to play the martyr. That's a shame. You'd think at his age, he would have grown up a bit. Some people just keep the mind of a child.

Well, Joe, the Bible tells us "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil," but when confronted with your falsehoods, you respond with more falsehoods.
Readers, someday you might want to take a marker or a pen, and underline every Biblical reference to "the fear of the Lord" and "the fear of God." Even an experienced student of God's Word will be surprised at how many promises and blessings God has for those who fear Him.
Joe, is it worth giving up all those blessings so you can be like Ransom?

Well, Joe, the Bible tells us "By the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil," but when confronted with your falsehoods, you respond with more falsehoods.
Readers, someday you might want to take a marker or a pen, and underline every Biblical reference to "the fear of the Lord" and "the fear of God." Even an experienced student of God's Word will be surprised at how many promises and blessings God has for those who fear Him.
Joe, is it worth giving up all those blessings so you can be like Ransom?
You've disliked Ransom as long as I can remember being on here. You're blowing hot air out your bottom, Massi! You're not relevant, and you've got some pretty pathetic ideology. Your attempts at comebacks to people who've got your number are pathetic. Why don't you go and use your self-defeating life verse on yourself, my friend...LOL

"You've disliked Ransom as long as I can remember being on here. You're blowing hot air out your bottom, Massi!"

Folks, I have never initiated an attack on Ransom. Never. Ever. No exceptions. Ever.
Joe, how many more false accusations do you need to make before you become like Ransom?
PS. I rarely read Ransom's posts, so I don't know if he has a pigsty mouth like yours.

Well, Vince, the Bible says, "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things" (Rom. 2:1).

When you accuse Joe of responding with falsehoods, you out yourself as a teller of falsehoods.

That's how you say it works, right?

Folks, I have never initiated an attack on Ransom.
There's another hallmark of your stupid modus operandi. When you feel you're being attacked, you play the coward, refuse to address the person doing the supposed attacking, and try to take your case to the "folks."

You like to talk big about people. But you're a feckless coward who won't say it to them. What a loser.

"You've disliked Ransom as long as I can remember being on here. You're blowing hot air out your bottom, Massi!"

Folks, I have never initiated an attack on Ransom. Never. Ever. No exceptions. Ever.
Joe, how many more false accusations do you need to make before you become like Ransom?
PS. I rarely read Ransom's posts, so I don't know if he has a pigsty mouth like yours.
I don't have a potty mouth...and apparently, you DO read Ransoms posts, otherwise, you wouldn't know what he says. More proof of your prevarications. You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the butt! Your attacks on me aren't harmful to me in any way, shape, or form, Massi. Any more lies you'd like to be accountable for, Vincent???

Joe, I see you becoming more like Ransom every day: when your accusations are documented to be false, you make stronger false accusations, as Ransoms does.
A few years ago. I went back over Ransom's old posts (which I hadn't read) and read his accusations against me.
Ransom described a depth of sin that I had never come close to attaining either before or after being saved. And, according to Romans 2:1, Ransom was describing himself. In other words, Ransom was far more evil than I had been before I accepted Christ. Folks, I'm one of these people who got scared into being saved--I was going to Hell, and I knew I was going to Hell, and I turned to Christ. Yet, according to Ransom's list (describing himself), I had been far Godlier than Ransom is now.
Joe, how evil are you willing to become, in order to be like Ransom?

Joe, I see you becoming more like Ransom every day: when your accusations are documented to be false, you make stronger false accusations, as Ransoms does.
A few years ago. I went back over Ransom's old posts (which I hadn't read) and read his accusations against me.
Ransom described a depth of sin that I had never come close to attaining either before or after being saved. And, according to Romans 2:1, Ransom was describing himself. In other words, Ransom was far more evil than I had been before I accepted Christ. Folks, I'm one of these people who got scared into being saved--I was going to Hell, and I knew I was going to Hell, and I turned to Christ. Yet, according to Ransom's list (describing himself), I had been far Godlier than Ransom is now.
Joe, how evil are you willing to become, in order to be like Ransom?
Your attempts are laughable, Vincent. You truly enjoy trying to play the victim. It's in many of your posts, not just here, but ALL ACROSS the net. Sad. your attempts at deflection are the lamest ones I've seen yet. You truly need to get a life. See, Ransom is correct...you're appealing to the other posters...Pathetic! You'll never change...so whine on...whine on Vinney boy...you're just a troll...I have had my fill of...your constant whining, constant whining, it's getting so droll! (sung to the tune of Harvest Moon)

This thread is much more interesting than the worthless thread for increasing numbers. But again, so is watching grass grow.
I might note that Vince thinks he has Ransom pegged…although he never reads his posts. Almost makes me miss his sister.