The Heresies of the Religion of Calvinism and how Satan has used it to infiltrate the Church

And now, we juxtapose (quotes, not tensors):

Perhaps you weren't raised around peers who received an Ivy League education, and that's OK.

and

the most intelligent people don't flaunt their intellect
while all the posers a full standard deviation below them do.

Meanwhile, the especially dumb poseurs flaunt someone else's Ivy League education, thinking it makes them look intelligent.

(My dad and sister are both engineers. I guess that qualifies me to design a factory.)

So sad that the smarter of us hasn't even posted a single comment yet.

"He's smarter than the dumb Wonder Twin" is sort of damning with faint praise. Think he's smart enough to realize that?

Just watch the video. Pastor Thompson speaks at a level you should be able to understand.

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality" (1 Thess. 4:3).

From this verse we can learn two things:

1. God desires our sanctification;
  2. God desires that we abstain from sexual immorality.

Well, so much for Calvinism. Calvinists apparently think God desires neither sanctification nor godly sexuality. LOL!

I haven't seen that brand in California.

Or are "Canadians" unaware that Californians are not from the south?

Branching off on a side note:
Most Koreans don't receive our education from the south, and we tend to outperform liberal "scholars" in all areas of academia. :)

Have fun trying to apply your favorite anti-KJV stereotype that we're "white guys with an uneducated southern accent".
I have plenty of friends who are "white guys from the south", but I'm west coast. :)

Perhaps God needed to raise some people up to humble the pseudo-scholars of inferior yet self-inflated IQ.
Hey Calvinist "scholars", let UGC know if you need lessons on vocabulary, diction, and syntax,
or perhaps more importantly, mathematics and logic. :) *crickets*

One day we'll stop playing around and actually try with you guys. Don't take it so seriously, Calvinists! It's just some healthy competition! :)
As long as you know Jesus is behind your doctrine of Calvinism *cough* and not our doctrine that comes from this thing called the Bible,
you shouldn't have anything to worry about!
The only one I see with a low opinion of the educational attainments of KJV-O crowd is you. The KJV churches I've been a part of have looked very similar to the community at large. Typically some blue collar folks along with doctors, lawyers, nurses, police officers and everything in between. You seem to think that you are somehow above the average KJV believer based on you ethnicity and your MBA. Neither really makes you special or gives you any greater insight.

Can he reverse the polarity of my tensor flow?

(Too lazy to think for yourself? Let YouTube help!)
Or vector flow, tensorflow is an opensource software.

Going back to college and taking math will certainly help you follow what the video is actually saying.

You seem to think that you are somehow above the average KJV believer based on you ethnicity and your MBA.
No, you also could benefit from going back to college so you don't imbue what you want someone to say onto their writings.

In terms of doctrinal knowledge, all of us KJV Bible Believers are above you and your New Version Calvinist scholars.
That is the correct way to interpret what I said.

The KJV churches I've been a part of have looked very similar to the community at large.
Look up Liberty Baptist in Newport Beach.

In terms of doctrinal knowledge, all of us KJV Bible Believers are above you and your New Version Calvinist scholars.

You have not demonstrated that your arrogant boast is true. Your claimed great doctrinal knowledge is not on display in your vain attempts to defend erroneous KJV-only reasoning/teaching.

I am not a Calvinist. I am a Bible believer who reads the KJV and accepts it as what it actually is.

Instead of believing all the word of God as translated in the KJV, KJV-only advocates tend to ignore or avoid selectively those clear scriptural truths that would contradict their human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning.

The majority of the Church of England makers of the KJV were Calvinists, and the main TR edition that they consulted was edited by a Calvinist, Theodore Beza. Is it surprising that KJV-only advocates choose to trust blindly those Calvinists who made the KJV?

Is it interesting that many KJV-only advocates completely and blindly trust 100% the textual criticism decisions and translation decisions of those whom they accuse of being heretics? [There are some KJV-only advocates who are Calvinists].

Last edited:
"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality" (1 Thess. 4:3).

Odd verse when you consider Calvin believes God predestines everything, including sexual immorality.

Yes, but you are.
Uh huh. Well, thanks for your useless comment on 1 Thess 4:3.

Never mind trying to use reason; clearly you don't have the capacity. Just go back to posting numbers on that other thread. Bye.

Last edited:
I am not a Calvinist.
I wasn't asking.

your arrogant boast is true.
I did not boast in myself as an individual, I'm boasting in what the word of God can do to enlighten a people who submit themselves beneath it.

"Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." -1 Cor. 15:34

Who do you think God is going to provide his knowledge to, those who humble themselves before his word or those who stand over it and critique it with their arrogant human reasoning?

"...for Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name." -Psalm 138:2
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -Heb. 4:12

I won't be there for the day God turns his word back on you and you finally reap what you've sewn,
wasting your life away causing men to doubt the Holy word of God,
elevating yourself above it to look down upon it in insignificant judgment as a representative against his people who elevate it above them.
Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, you have exalted your own insignificant minds above the mind God.
He has provided you with his words, and you have rejected them. Now your minds are blinded and dark, swimming in pride and rebellion toward them.
If you had feared God rather than men, you would have submitted yourselves to his words above all else;
not culture, not Calvin, not Arminius, and not any famous anti-Bible scholar who's pockets were lined by Satan himself.

My mind is at perfect peace, I know whom I've chosen to serve and where to find his words.
It is inevitable that we will all find out who did the right thing, by heaven at the latest.
No one will escape their decision to sit in judgment upon his words. What a terrifying, arrogant, proud position to have take taken,
to stand alone against the word of God and his people.

The temperature rises.
I think I'm gonna go grab some ice cream. :)

I did not boast in myself as an individual, I'm boasting in what the word of God can do to enlighten a people who submit themselves beneath it.

Your posts do not demonstrate that you have actually submitted yourself soundly beneath the word of God when you try to defend the human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching that is in effect placed above what the word of God actually states and teaches. If KJV-only advocates feared God as they should, they would not display their use of unjust divers measures/standards [an abomination to the LORD].

Your false allegations that bear false witness do not suggest that you submit in obedience to the word of God.

Disagreeing with human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching does not at all cause doubt in the word of God regardless of how often you may repeat your false claim.

Modern, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning is the arrogant, proud position that in effect attempts to make the human opinions and traditions of men a doctrine of God when they are not. KJV-only reasoning places one exclusive group of doctrinally-unsound Church of England critics in 1611 in a place of judgment over the actual preserved original-language words given by inspiration of God to the prophets and apostles. KJV-only reasoning displays partiality to one exclusive group of Church of England priests/critics in 1611 in contradiction to the wisdom from God above.

is that where you attend?
I visited once to go soul winning with them, UGC has a friend or two among the elders there.

The community is different from most KJV Baptist churches, being Newport.

Your posts do not demonstrate that you have actually submitted yourself soundly beneath the word of God
Sorry, if the KJV is not the word of God then what is this other "word of God" you speak of that you want me to submit to?

Sorry, if the KJV is not the word of God then what is this other "word of God" you speak of that you want me to submit to?

The KJV is the word of God translated into English in the same way that the pre-1611 English Bibles such as the Geneva Bible are and in the same way that post-1611 English Bibles such as the NKJV are. The KJV is not the word of God directly given by inspiration of God to the prophets and apostles. According to scriptural truth, the word of God is not bound to the textual criticism decisions and translation decisions of one exclusive group of Church of England critics in 1611.

The preserved Scriptures in the original languages are the proper standard and authority for the trying of all Bible translations just as the KJV translators themselves acknowledged in their preface to the 1611.

The KJV is the word of God
The KJV is not the word of God
You're running in circles again.

The preserved Scriptures in the original languages are the proper standard and authority
Go find them and submit to them. Oh that's right, you can't, because they aren't here anymore. Therefore you just admitted you have no authority, except yourself.

Question: If God will judge us by his words, did he still make his words accessible to us today?

Question: If we were alive back then and copied the exact Greek words of an original, every jot and tittle to precision accuracy, and had it checked and verified by three witnesses to be a perfect and identical duplicate, nothing added, nothing subtracted, would that specific copy no longer be inspired? (we're not talking about other copies, just this one)

Question: When Jesus was speaking in Aramaic, but what we call "the originals" translated his words into Greek, were they still inspired?

Question:
When the New Testament writers quoted the Hebrew OT and translated it into Greek in the NT, are those portions of scripture where they were translated over in the NT originals not inspired?

Question:
(Calvinists better hold their breath on this one) Is it possible for God to work through the actions of men? If saved men have a new nature in Christ and are indwelt by Holy Spirit, God himself, is it also possible for God to work through the actions of saved men without them always being aware of what God is doing through them and how it relates to the bigger picture in the grander outworking of his macro plan? Is it possible for the KJV translators to have been unaware of exactly how precisely the Holy Spirit was working through them at the micro level to accomplish the task at hand? Do you think if God can work through the actions of saved men, that God would think it important to work through the hands of saved men who were translating his very words, the words which God must provide to men so that he can judge them by them, so that they are without excuse, so that they cannot use the excuse "we didn't have the originals so no one could know what you really said or meant"?

I always say, I take the position in debate settings that the KJV is the most accurate English translation to always ensure the win,
But I'll keep my actual belief on whether or not it is perfect a mystery for now.

You're running in circles again.
Not at all.

You were improperly trying to misrepresent and distort my words by removing part of my correct, true statements. Both of my statements as I presented them are correct. Perhaps you were unable to discuss accurately what I actually stated. You did not demonstrate any problem with my statements as I presented them.

The KJV is the word of God translated into English in the same way that the pre-1611 English Bibles such as the Geneva Bible are and in the same way that post-1611 English Bibles such as the NKJV are.

The KJV is not the word of God directly given by inspiration of God to the prophets and apostles.

Last edited:
Question: When the New Testament writers quoted the Hebrew OT and translated it into Greek in the NT, are those portions of scripture where they were translated over in the NT originals not inspired?

All the words of the New Testament that proceeded directly from the mouth of God to the apostles and NT prophets were given by the process of inspiration. Thus, any translating of Hebrew OT words whether by the Holy Spirit or by the apostles was a part of the process of the giving of the NT Scriptures by inspiration of God.

Your question provides no support for human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching. You try to ask invalid questions that attempt to put words in my mouth that I do not state. Perhaps you try to assume an unproven KJV-only premise that translating by non-prophets and non-apostles in 1611 that is not part of the giving by NT Scriptures by inspiration is somehow the same thing as translating that was part of the giving of the NT Scriptures by inspiration to the prophets and apostles when it is not.