The Heresies of the Religion of Calvinism and how Satan has used it to infiltrate the Church

Sorry, you already lost here.
What a vain boast. It is vain and empty for you to assume that your improper attempts to twist my words and your use of fallacies are in any way a win for your unproven, unsound efforts to rationalize erroneous KJV-only teaching.

But he has a business degree. You must submit.
And a genius!

wile-e-coyote-business-card.png

What a vain boast.
Crack open a dictionary and look up the definition of "boast". While you're at it, read the whole dictionary.

There is no mention of the KJV, the KJV translators, or KJV-onlyism in those two verses.
Way out of context. Go back and read what was said again, you're under a spiritual stronghold prohibiting you from understanding it.

I'll pray God removes it but he resists the proud: you are proud because you consistently resist the truth to protect your own ego.

Non-scriptural? Did a human dictate this or did God:

1 John 5:13-14:
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"

How can God eternally judge us by words he "wrote to us for us to know" if he doesn't make these words accessible for us to even be capable of knowing with any assurance that they're indeed the words in question?

What does the ESV, as an example, leave out or add in that the KJV doesn't that prevents one from believing on the name of the Son of God and knowing one has eternal life?

you are proud because you consistently resist the truth to protect your own ego.

Actually your statement describes you and your biased attempts to excuse human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning.
You may feel the need to protect your own ego for believing incorrect opinions concerning the KJV.

Your human KJV-only reasoning resists the wisdom from God above that is without partiality as your inconsistent reasoning would show partiality to one exclusive group of doctrinally-unsound Church of England priests/critics in 1611.

You fail to demonstrate that I resist any scriptural truth. I accept all that the Scriptures state about themselves.
It is based on clear scriptural truth that believers correctly maintain that words added by men are not the word of God and that errors introduced by men are not the word of God. Actual errors in KJV editions including in the 1611 edition and in the 1769 edition are not the word of God.

What does the ESV, as an example, leave out or add in that the KJV doesn't that prevents one from believing on the name of the Son of God and knowing one has eternal life?

Partially answered in our recent Bible studies, but let me timestamp a video that better answers:

I know there might be an immediate defensive reaction that it's Gail but I personally had a hand in putting that video together for that channel so it's good.

Just let her finish making that one point.

Notice the Wonder Twins don't seem to want to discuss Li'l Kevin Thompson and his hour-and-a-half of windbaggery on 1 Thess. 4:3?

So. Easily. Distracted.

Partially answered in our recent Bible studies, but let me timestamp a video that better answers:

I know there might be an immediate defensive reaction that it's Gail but I personally had a hand in putting that video together for that channel so it's good.

Just let her finish making that one point.

That didn't answer my question.

What is your answer to my question?

That didn't answer my question.

What is your answer to my question?

Let me rephrase my question as well: If one were to read the ESV cover to cover, would one have the info needed to believe on the name of the Son of God and know he/she has eternal life?

If one were to read the ESV cover to cover, would one have the info needed to believe on the name of the Son of God and know he/she has eternal life?

Only if they blatantly skipped over the works salvation verses inserted by the Theosophists.

I don't know why anyone would want to use a version with so many holes that could cause them to be placed under a false gospel when there's a perfectly good alternative.

Would you mind quoting the "works salvation verses inserted by the Theosophists"? Thank you.
Watch the video. Again, I had a hand in putting it together for that channel so it's not like I'm giving you a lazy answer:

the work was put in and communicated in a presentable format, all you have to do is grab some popcorn and enjoy it.

Watch the video. Again, I had a hand in putting it together for that channel so it's not like I'm giving you a lazy answer:

the work was put in and communicated in a presentable format, all you have to do is grab some popcorn and enjoy it.

The video did not prove it.

Watch the video.

Since you have chosen to give yet another non-answer to a simple question, I will take from this that:

a) there are no works-salvation verses inserted into the ESV by "Theosophists"; and

b) you are, as I have said previously, a lying turd, squeezed out from between Satan's buttocks (which you lovingly smooched on the way past), with no interest in trying to hide that fact.

Remember folks . . . when you hear "fraud," think "UGC."

accusation of works-based salvation verses inserted into the ESV.

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." -KJV
"For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." -ESV

Are you saying the words "narrow" and "hard" are synonyms?

"And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God!" -ESV

Do you believe it's hard and difficult to get into heaven, or that it's a free gift and takes no work on our part?

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any
man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Do you know how to read?

"And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God!" -ESV

Do you believe it's hard and difficult to get into heaven, or that it's a free gift and takes no work on our part?

I wonder why you didn't compare this verse to its parallel in the KJV? Whoops, must have forgotten. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that since you're a KJV-onlyist, you have no choice but also be a lying sack o' crap.

But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! (Mark 10:24 KJV)​

So, you tell us, fraud: Do you believe it's "hard" to get into heaven, or that it's a free gift that takes no work on your part?

This is one of the most moronic arguments I've ever seen, and believe me, I've been reading KJV-only online drivel for just about 30 years.

I guess the "Theosophists" must have gotten to this verse, too.

Yeah, "Theosophists." LOL!

You pathetic, lying fake.